BREAKING: Missouri House Committee Passes Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood

Paying for services, however, is not as you point out. I cannot seem to find anything that breaks down how PP is funded that does not lump all government funding into a single group. Do you have a link that breaks down this expenditure? Are ALL government expenditures to PP through Medicaid and Medicare receipts?

I could be mistaken, but it is my understanding the only tax dollars PP receives is reimbursement from Medicaid, not even sure they get any Medicare dollars as those tend to be for older people.

Meaning what?

that women are stupid and 10 minutes is not enough time for them to learn how to usea condom?

No, meaning that you are ignorant and think that all that there is to Birth control is slipping on a condom.

Medicaid/Medicare is not the only form of tax dollars PP receives. They also receive Title X funding to the tune of about $60 million a year.

The receive about $500 million in Medicaid reimbursements.

Thanks for the correction.

Medicaid/Medicare is not the only form of tax dollars PP receives. They also receive Title X funding to the tune of about $60 million a year.

The receive about $500 million in Medicaid reimbursements.
No, the do not.

edit: hmmmm, the link seems to default to the audio format:
npr.org/2019/08/19/752438119/planned-parenthood-out-of-title-x-over-trump-rule

I could be mistaken, but it is my understanding the only tax dollars PP receives is reimbursement from Medicaid, not even sure they get any Medicare dollars as those tend to be for older people.
Don't older people need to continue breast cancer screening?

I am fairly certain that PP provides services like that.

No, meaning that you are ignorant and think that all that there is to Birth control is slipping on a condom.
Enlighten me Sir

I didnt mention the bad moral choices that lead to an abortion at PP

But merely the simplest physical choices women are free to make

Please show proof the majority of citizens oppose birth control and women's health screenings and procedures.

Many, if not most, PP locations don't provide those services. They are abortion mills strategically and intentionally placed in minority neighborhoods for the purpose of fulfilling Margaret Sanger's (and the DNC's) racist, eugenicist goals.

Many, if not most, PP locations don't provide those services. They are abortion mills strategically and intentionally placed in minority neighborhoods for the purpose of fulfilling Margaret Sanger's (and the DNC's) racist, eugenicist goals.

then it seems you should be the biggest supporter of PP there is

then it seems you should be the biggest supporter of PP there is
So libs want to kill black babies through abortion

And in your mind that makes them good?

while you mock conservatives for not playing politics with the issue?

Last edited:
So libs want to kill black babies through abortion

And in your mind that makes them good?

I do not really think the libs want to kill black babies through abortion and if they did that would not make them good in my mind. Not sure where you got that idea from. not from anything I have posted

I do not really think the libs want to kill black babies through abortion and if they did that would not make them good in my mind. Not sure where you got that idea from. not from anything I have posted
You Leftards love killing black babies.
You slander innocent people by calling them racists but we all know the systemic butchering of millions of black babies is totally preventable.

what do you think happens to black babies at Planned Parenthood abortion clinics?
they reconcile it to themselves it's ok by saying they kill white babies as well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back