BREAKING: Missouri House Committee Passes Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood

You would have to ask the black women who go there....many for prenatal and postnatal care.
And offing babies. You can try that crap all you want, it’s actually really lame ignorance

The same thing that happens to white babies at Planned Parenthood abortion clinics
I’m a little disappointed Golf

I thought you might step up and address the issue

another lib attempted to make a wildly inaccurate point about abortion of black babies

another lib attempted to make a wildly inaccurate point about abortion of black babies

The only person I saw make a wildly inaccurate point about the abortion of black babies was far from a Lib

On a side note, should RvW be overturned, what do you think is an appropriate punishment for a woman that pays someone for an abortion in a state that makes it illegal?

That lib was you in post #90

Yet you ignore post #88 because it was from a tribe member and you are not allowed so say bad things to each other.

One more reason I do not belong to a party

On a side note, should RvW be overturned, what do you think is an appropriate punishment for a woman that pays someone for an abortion in a state that makes it illegal?
I would be more severe than the public at large

my prediction is the woman would be set free but the abortionist would be punished

I would be more severe than the public at large

my prediction is the woman would be set free but the abortionist would be punished

That seems to be the way most laws are written.

It got me wondering though, say Missouri makes abortion illegal. A woman from Missouri is pregnant and she goes to Illinois for the weekend and she comes back and is no longer pregnant. Could she not still be charged in Missouri?

Yet you ignore post #88 because it was from a tribe member and you are not allowed so say bad things to each other.

One more reason I do not belong to a party
I guess you got me

at least in your mind

because I see nothing wrong with post 88 other than it didnt quite answer what you asked
But certainly nothing that leads you to imply that conservatives should be happy when its black babies being aborted

That seems to be the way most laws are written.

It got me wondering though, say Missouri makes abortion illegal. A woman from Missouri is pregnant and she goes to Illinois for the weekend and she comes back and is no longer pregnant. Could she not still be charged in Missouri?
I am only a layman ambulance chaser

not a real lawyer at all

and certainly not a demigod in black robes

but offhand I’d say no

I guess you got me

at least in your mind

because I see nothing wrong with post 88 other than it didnt quite answer what you asked
But certainly nothing that leads you to imply that conservatives should be happy when its black babies being aborted

So you agree that PP is killing black babies on purpose for racist, eugenicist goals?

That lets me know a lot about you.

Oh, and I did not imply that conservatives should be happy when its black babies being aborted. just that one person and he is not a conservative.

So you agree that PP is killing black babies on purpose for racist, eugenicist goals?
Not at all, though its been said by some historians that was margret sangers intention

the modern progressives running PP have adopted black people as their pet minority

but they might approve of a virus that only targeted whites

just kidding that last

Not at all, though its been said by some historians that was margret sangers intention
yet you just said you had no issues with the post that made that claim.

Could you make up your mind?

Forum List

Back