BREAKING: Israel destroyed another town and appear to be using children as human shields

Does it matter where that picture is from?

Of course if matters where pictures come from and what the context is. You can't make a convincing argument without understanding what is happening in the photo. Posting random pictures without information on the event in question just illuminates ignorance. Surely, your intent is not to illuminate your own ignorance, is it?

Human shields are a war crime. And it is also SOP fro the pussies in the IDF.

Human shields are a war crime.

We agree. And the second you produce a photo of the IDF using human shields, I will condemn Israel's actions. But if you produce photos of Palestinians committing dangerous crimes and rioting -- it will be the Palestinians I condemn.

HOLY CRAP, DUDE!

WTF IS THAT SHIT, shusha?

Funny stuff for the YouTube groupies. In a least one of the videos, the staged event is causing some laughs and smiles for the actors.

Not everyone is a gullible stooge like you and The Monty.

Wow. The kid was smiling becuase they released him to his Dad and he wasn't getting tortured.

And, are you honestly gonna sit there and try to claim that B’Tselem is hiring actors to make videos?

Damn, girl, might be time to step away from that computer.

HOLY CRAP, DUDE!

Funny stuff for the YouTube groupies. In a least one of the videos, the staged event is causing some laughs and smiles for the actors.

Wow. The kid was smiling becuase they released him to his Dad and he wasn't getting tortured.

And, are you honestly gonna sit there and try to claim that B’Tselem is hiring actors to make videos?

You poor, dear. You suffer from the syndrome of "I 'dun seen it on YouTube do I know its true".

Have The Monty post his favorite Shirley Temper video.

HOLY CRAP, DUDE!

You poor, dear. You suffer from the syndrome of "I 'dun seen it on YouTube do I know its true".

What about when the Jewish press report it?

And here is what the LEOs were trying to control:

Clashes+between+Palestinian+protestors+Israeli+TYACXDyWVTwl.jpg

Clashes+between+Palestinian+protestors+Israeli+Faen8PcPWOUl.jpg

Clashes+between+Palestinian+protestors+Israeli+WrZexFTX7erl.jpg

It was a riot outside Nablus.
What's the name of this town, troll?

HOLY CRAP, DUDE!

What about when the Jewish press report it?

"Jewish press". Said shit for brains.

And here is what the LEOs were trying to control:

Clashes+between+Palestinian+protestors+Israeli+TYACXDyWVTwl.jpg

Clashes+between+Palestinian+protestors+Israeli+Faen8PcPWOUl.jpg

Clashes+between+Palestinian+protestors+Israeli+WrZexFTX7erl.jpg

It was a riot outside Nablus.
What's the name of this town, troll?

I'm going to assume you are not calling me the troll, here.
You are A TROLL! You said you would comment on the use of human shields by the pussy IDF.
I was referring to you Achmed, what are you, a Pallywood fake news reporter? What's the name of the town, troll.

HOLY CRAP, DUDE!

B'etselem?! Bwahahahahaha! They're leftie lunatics. Get a life, troll.

Forum List

Back