BREAKING: Israel destroyed another town and appear to be using children as human shields

HOLY CRAP, DUDE!

WTF IS THAT SHIT, shusha?

Funny stuff for the YouTube groupies. In a least one of the videos, the staged event is causing some laughs and smiles for the actors.

Not everyone is a gullible stooge like you and The Monty.

Wow. The kid was smiling becuase they released him to his Dad and he wasn't getting tortured.

And, are you honestly gonna sit there and try to claim that B’Tselem is hiring actors to make videos?

Damn, girl, might be time to step away from that computer.

Betselem is just an Israeli front NGO for the Palestinian propaganda machine.
They themselves don't hire actors, they just supply cameras to local Palestinians and collect foreign aid from Germany, UK and the US.

The actors are selected from 'the streets':

Human shields are a war crime.

We agree. And the second you produce a photo of the IDF using human shields, I will condemn Israel's actions. But if you produce photos of Palestinians committing dangerous crimes and rioting -- it will be the Palestinians I condemn.
Full of crap again?

Videos have been posted countless times.

We agree. And the second you produce a photo of the IDF using human shields, I will condemn Israel's actions. But if you produce photos of Palestinians committing dangerous crimes and rioting -- it will be the Palestinians I condemn.
Full of crap again?

Posting the same Pallywood propaganda videos countless times is simply a waste of bandwidth.

HOLY CRAP, DUDE!

Funny stuff for the YouTube groupies. In a least one of the videos, the staged event is causing some laughs and smiles for the actors.

Wow. The kid was smiling becuase they released him to his Dad and he wasn't getting tortured.

And, are you honestly gonna sit there and try to claim that B’Tselem is hiring actors to make videos?

They themselves don't hire actors, they just supply cameras to local Palestinians and collect foreign aid from Germany, UK and the US.

You are just a shill for the Hasbara propaganda machine. Here are the real actors, the IDF.

HOLY CRAP, DUDE!

You are just a shill for the Hasbara propaganda machine. Here are the real actors, the IDF.

More of The Monty clown dancing.

I suppose you are still hoping to present the Pallywood star Shirley Temper videos as legitimate.

That's worth a chuckle.

HOLY CRAP, DUDE!

monte monte
They're having a whole industry of performing in front of big News Outlets and I I'm the propaganda shill? :rolleyes:
Give me a break
You call anyone that disagrees with You - "hasbara'.
Even the Palestinian advisors to the UN become 'Israeli Hasbara' when they contradict Your own propaganda... Do You really think it will stick?

Now if You really are going to compare military undercover soldiers to these Pallywood actors:

then I suggest creating another sock-user because there's enough stupidity for this one already.

It's really funny folks...these IslamoNazi types are whining about Israel using Palestinians as human shields, but have nothing to say about decades of Palestinians doing it themselves to their own people.

....still waiting for the name of this "town" that Israel supposedly destroyed. You'd think if it really happened it would be all over the news.

What's funny is how the Israel shills are clown dancing trying to deny what their heroes are doing to Palestinian children. There hoping that denying it often or not will get people to believe the lie. These Zionist pigs learned a lot from Goebbels.

What's ugly is that certain people see children as a tool to push their agenda.
On one hand they cry "ooh the poor children!" when they need to soften people's rational judgment, while simultaneously on the other hand support 'freedom fighters' who send their kids to suicide missions.
child4-678x326.png

Who denies children are being hurt?
Sadly it's the reality of every conflict ON ALL SIDES. And no matter how thin a slice You cut, there're always gonna be 2 sides.

Last edited:

Full of crap again?

Sorry. I had a heavy teaching load this week. It took a while to find the time to investigate this.

This appears to have been an incident in March of 2007 during a military operation in Nablus. I agree this is an instance of using a human shield. And I condemn the Israeli soldiers who committed these offenses.

That said, Israel has taken all the morally correct actions with respect to this type of use of human shields. Israel has made it illegal. Israel investigates these instances. And the Executive Director of B'tselem says that since the law was enacted, known cases are rare, which demonstrates widespread compliance with the law.

What's funny is how the Israel shills are clown dancing trying to deny what their heroes are doing to Palestinian children. There hoping that denying it often or not will get people to believe the lie. These Zionist pigs learned a lot from Goebbels.
jbd5eva.gif

I told you before, Mufti lover, it was the Palestinians animals that adopted Nazi ideology and blended it with Islamism and Arab Nationalism, and exported it to the entire Arab Muslim world.

Forum List

Back