7,000 Soldiers Desert Israeli Army Annually

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
We already learned that Israeli soldiers are offing themselves at 5 times the rate of the so called terrorists.
Causes of Deaths of Israeli Soldiers - hint: not what you think

Add to that, according to figures from the Israeli army themselves many are simply deserting. With these kids continuing to realize what their government is forcing them to do, and as they get sicker and sicker of the horror, this whole thing might end sooner than any of us imagined.

A high-ranking Israeli officer said: “We are speaking of a high number of desertions from the army, which is losing thousands of soldiers every year due to this phenomenon.”
7,000 Soldiers Desert Israeli Army Annually - ASHARQ AL-AWSAT English

We already learned that Israeli soldiers are offing themselves at 5 times the rate of the so called terrorists.

Add to that, according to figures from the Israeli army themselves many are simply deserting. With these kids continuing to realize what their government is forcing them to do, and as they get sicker and sicker of the horror, this whole thing might end sooner than any of us imagined.

A high-ranking Israeli officer said: “We are speaking of a high number of desertions from the army, which is losing thousands of soldiers every year due to this phenomenon.”
"According to the Manpower Directorate in the army, one in seven soldiers in 2016 did complete their military service, were discharged or expelled, said a military source."

Every Israeli is given the choice at 18 - serve 2 years in the military or 4 in the police. Just because some leave and go into police work means nothing. More fake news.

• Banned
i don't know , as far as the ones that are supposedly deserting or walking away . Unless they are 'arabs' where would these many Jewish soldiers go Louie ??
As long as they refuse to murder and enslave, does it matter?

"According to the Manpower Directorate in the army, one in seven soldiers in 2016 did complete their military service, were discharged or expelled, said a military source."

Every Israeli is given the choice at 18 - serve 2 years in the military or 4 in the police. Just because some leave and go into police work means nothing. More fake news.

Since the source material for the OP originates from what is little more than the off-shore propaganda arm of the Saudi government and is run by a Saudi prince, I would say your analysis of the veracity is spot on, Weatherman2020.

Asharq Al-Awsat - Wikipedia

i don't know , as far as the ones that are supposedly deserting or walking away . Unless they are 'arabs' where would these many Jewish soldiers go Louie ??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- of course it does , seems to me that its impossible for that many Israeli Soldiers probably most being Jewish to just walk away . Question is , Where do they go Louie ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- of course it does , seems to me that its impossible for that many Israeli Soldiers probably most being Jewish to just walk away . Question is , Where do they go Louie ??
OP is BS. You don't serve you can't work.

Since the source material for the OP originates from what is little more than the off-shore propaganda arm of the Saudi government and is run by a Saudi prince, I would say your analysis of the veracity is spot on, Weatherman2020.

Are you saying that they made the story up including the quotes and the statistics?

Are you saying that they made the story up including the quotes and the statistics?
Yeah, it's made up. Desertion is not being expelled.

I dunno, we already learned that Israeli soldiers are offing themselves at 5 times the rate of the so called terrorists:

Maybe, it's a great alternative to killing themselves?

I dunno, we already learned that Israeli soldiers are offing themselves at 5 times the rate of the so called terrorists:

Oh wow, more fake news.
EVERY Israeli is a soldier or police officer, dufus.

Oh wow, more fake news.
I get that, I am well aware how these kids get forced into maintaining a brutal occupation that culminates daily in unspeakable human rights abuses and death.

That's a lot to deal with for anyone. I feel for those kids growing up to hate and then having to carry out the war crimes themselves. I sure as hell couldn't do it.

Oh wow, more fake news.
I get that, I am well aware how these kids get forced into maintaining a brutal occupation that culminates daily in unspeakable human rights abuses and death.

That's a lot to deal with for anyone. I feel for those kids growing up to hate and then having to carry out the war crimes themselves. I sure as hell couldn't do it.
I've been inside the West Bank and seen what goes on. You? You read crap on the web and side with evil.

Oh wow, more fake news.

I can only give you a 2/10 for pointless melodrama.

I'll do 3/10 for making such an impassioned plea designed to hide your embarrassment at creating yet another waste of bandwidth thread.

I'll have to look up that choice you're talking about. First I've heard of it. All my male cousins served 3 years in the military, and one female cousin served 2. My other female cousin, who is religious, was able to choose between military or national service. She chose national service, and served mainly in hospitals.

Forum List

Back