BREAKING: House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Turner Sounds Alarm: We Have Access to Information on a “Serious National Security Threat”

Something big is about to go down. Story developing!

Wag the dog.
Democrats want our money to go to Ukraine, invent a threat from Russia at the same time.

This could be anything.

This always occurs when Dems, especially when influenced by their extreme left wing Marxist, anti-American wing. The world is not safe when America is weakened. Hell, many of you still believe the Canadian Security Industrial Complex.

How many foreign agents have crossed into the U.S are now blend in under false names, undetected?

Some of you people like in the world of sunshine and rainbows. The same who believed the Chinese spy balloon was a weather balloon that was blown off course, oceans away.

Wake the F up. Please.
Are you scared of everything?

Do you intentionally lie about most things?

No, thats not even close to what I was saying. Try reading it again

The congress critter was simply reporting what he could after an intel briefing and calling on xiden to declassify the materials used in the briefing so we and our allies could be aware. Any alarm was caused by that briefing, so if it's BS as you indicated, that would be a direct reflection on those agencies.

The congress critter was simply reporting what he could after an intel briefing and calling on xiden to declassify the materials used in the briefing so we and our allies could be aware. Any alarm was caused by that briefing, so if it's BS as you indicated, that would be a direct reflection on those agencies.

You’re more often than not completely wrong about what you claim I say and “indicate”. This would be another case of you being wrong

Are you scared of everything?

Do you intentionally lie about most things?
There are two serious wars going on in the world, including one with the 3rd most powerful military in the world, on Europes footsteps, fighting a nation The West has heavily funded, while China is helping Russia out.

Half of NATOS members don't even have 2% spending on military. The U.K has openly stated that they have drastic limitations in their military now. Taiwan had 60% of their voters vote for appeasement-with-China candidates as CHina has expanded their plane harassment of Taiwan beyond the median. They also have artificial islands in what used to be contested waters. Israel is now facing a potential two or three front war.

All of this, while Americas border is open, $34T in debt and the Wests military capacity is losing to Russia and the same missiles cost an order of 9 or 10x that of Russians manufacturing. This doesn't take into account Irans arming of Russia via drones etc.

I'm not sure what world most people are living in today, but this is a real critical year and it isn't because of the election itself, it is because these same major threats realize the prospect that Trump could return. As such, there are some who will go to great lengths to attack now before that occurs.

Say what you want, a GOP in the W.H, even a deal maker like Trump, is far more likely to mobilize a military response and openly arm, say, Taiwan with a "I dare you" attitude. Russia, China, Iran, N Korea, terror cells all understand this and they need to strike while the getting is good.

History repeats itself and some ignore history at their own peril. Indeed, what I am seeing today reminds me of what occurred prior to both WWI and WWII. The withdrawal of Agreements between powers, passive Europe that is slow to respond (denial perhaps?), potentially premeditated expansion of the war which obviously only intel may be aware of (in both World Wars Germany was full of shyte in public as both times they intended to go to war contrary to public stance).

Last edited:
The US is so corrupt.

I am getting more black pilled every day.
Please don't push yourself in to feeling that way.....!!!

Isn't there anything good in your life? Loved ones, friends, co-workers, or neighbors that you can see good in, and not this hopelessness?

Forum List

Back