BREAKING: Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Says It Will Participate In Wisconsin Recount

Oh they know there was fraud alright. But their public statements are that they have no evidence of fraud. I just don't believe that Stein has a dog in this race so it is either she is doing Hillary's bidding or she just wants to under mind Trump. I don't think it is being done without the blessing of Hillary.
Well, there's a huge national outrage over the election, so the impetus from this could have come from anywhere. That doesn't mean it's justified.

And yeah, she has at least given tacit approval. Why not, she has nothing to lose, no doubt she can't have much shame left.
HUGE? How many out of millions are acting like idiots? I will bet a majority of those who are, are paid.
There's a difference between being outraged and acting like idiots.

The bottom line is that there's a lot of support for this (whether it means acting like an idiot or not), so none of this can be a surprise.
Yeah, there is support, millions of support from Soros.
And many of the people who voted for her, which, as it turns out, is a larger number than voted for Trump.

Just let it happen. There's a decent chance they'll come out looking silly, as partisans so often do when they push too hard.
A larger number didn't vote for Hillary. Now they want to disenfranchise the majority.

5Stages.jpg

Oh they know there was fraud alright. But their public statements are that they have no evidence of fraud. I just don't believe that Stein has a dog in this race so it is either she is doing Hillary's bidding or she just wants to under mind Trump. I don't think it is being done without the blessing of Hillary.
Well, there's a huge national outrage over the election, so the impetus from this could have come from anywhere. That doesn't mean it's justified.

And yeah, she has at least given tacit approval. Why not, she has nothing to lose, no doubt she can't have much shame left.
HUGE? How many out of millions are acting like idiots? I will bet a majority of those who are, are paid.
There's a difference between being outraged and acting like idiots.

The bottom line is that there's a lot of support for this (whether it means acting like an idiot or not), so none of this can be a surprise.
Yeah, there is support, millions of support from Soros.
And many of the people who voted for her, which, as it turns out, is a larger number than voted for Trump.

Just let it happen. There's a decent chance they'll come out looking silly, as partisans so often do when they push too hard.

I do not accept the results of the election. No way I believe that Hillary won the popular vote without wide spread fraud. We should start the recount in CA and see how many illegals actually did vote at Obama's direction. Then we can recount NY. Truth is throw out CA and Trump wins the popular vote. I have no faith in how CA conducts their elections it is all slanted towards one party. Thus because of the EC Republicans avoid CA. But if it were a popular national vote then I am sure they would then be forced to campaign in CA.

I just don't think one state should decide the next president especially when the vote is so obviously lopsided.

.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I don't know. It may be that they found something, or they may just be crazed and seeing things that aren't there.

That's the problem with ideologues - their perceptions are distorted, so there's no way of knowing if what they're saying OR seeing is real.
.[/QUOTE]

Quite true. At the same time, we should really have this in mind in all exchanges; no one knows what another mind is experiencing.

Presidential campaigns are an industry that employs a lot of people who make a living out of promoting politicians who never get elected. This lady who barely showed up in the polls and never had a real chance of making an impact just found a way to finance her campaign for a long time into the future. The funds she is receiving for a recount are discretionary. They can and will be held over for use in her future campaigning. That means a lot of airline tickets and hotel rooms to provide endless travel and speaking engagements in her preparation for the 2020 election.

I demand a recount of the 2008 and 2012 elections, I know for a fact a mistake was made in both elections.

Presidential campaigns are an industry that employs a lot of people who make a living out of promoting politicians who never get elected. This lady who barely showed up in the polls and never had a real chance of making an impact just found a way to finance her campaign for a long time into the future. The funds she is receiving for a recount are discretionary. They can and will be held over for use in her future campaigning. That means a lot of airline tickets and hotel rooms to provide endless travel and speaking engagements in her preparation for the 2020 election.
. What a flippin waste..... So these idiots could give a dam less about the economy right ?? I mean just think about what the money could do in research, job creation, charity, and etc. It would be a shot in the arm for many sectors, but nooooooooooooooooo we got to be stupid in these elections and campaigns... Good grief these people undoubtedly are completely disconnected from the very people they claim they want to serve. Sad.

I hope that Hillary goes to jail finally, and the Democrats are put out for 8 long prosperous years. The liberal agenda has been revealed, and a total rejection of it is out there now. I hope that when Trump takes office, the nations laws will return, and anyone destroying another person's property, harming people, and worst of all killing people, that they will go to jail for a very long time. Of course they will shift to claiming that they are political prisoners next. Good grief...

Just sent a message to Trump! Lock her up! if she is going to join in on this undermining of Mr. Trump's election then send Sessions after her butt. download.jpg

So here we go.

The campaign also said it would participate in recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan if they went forward.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign on Saturday said that it would participate in a recount initiated by Green Party nominee Jill Stein in Wisconsin and said it would take similar action if a recount was initiated in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

The campaign has taken a number of steps since election day to review election results and has not found “any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology,” Marc Elias, the campaign’s general counsel, wrote in a statement on Medium. The campaign had not planned to call for a recount, Elias wrote, but now that one is underway, it felt an obligation to participate. The extent of the campaign’s participation was not immediately clear.

“Now that a recount has been initiated in Wisconsin, we intend to participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides,” Elias wrote. “If Jill Stein follows through as she has promised and pursues recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan, we will take the same approach in those states as well.”

Stein filed for a recount in Wisconsin on Friday after quickly raising more than $5 million to challenge election results there and in Michigan and Pennsylvania ― all key states that Clinton lost in the presidential election. Stein’s call for a recount came after data scientists publicly raised questions about discrepancies in election results.

Elias wrote that the Clinton campaign had been consulting with a number of experts to understand irregularities in election result data and had attempted to “systematically catalogue and investigate every theory that has been presented to us within our ability to do so.” The campaign has also staffed post-election canvasses ― the processes by which election returns are officially certified, which includes double checking tallies from election night.

Hillary Clinton's Campaign Says It Will Participate In Wisconsin Recount | The Huffington Post
While I'm worried about the state of our republic, this seems fitting considering the insanity of the campaign.

This just keeps getting nastier.

What happens if Trump is still found to be the winner, will the left be satisfied and quit their protesting and whining?
. He is the winner, and will remain the winner....Nope they won't, because they will go back to destroying this nation bit by bit by bit until all is lost for them. What might happen is the final and total rejection of the crats, and where lawsuits will fly all over the place until the crats are finished. They might just awaken a real sleeping giant in this nation, otherwise where all Hell will break out, and the Democrats will be done forever. There will be no way this could be good for the nation, because returning to common sense would be lost forever, and total chaos would be the consequences next. You think things are bad now, it can get a whole lot worse, and why Hillary would want that is amazing. She best be glad she didn't go to jail, but she's to crazy to realize that one. Jill Stien is being used by the campaign I bet, because Hillary has since moved to keeping a low profile due to her high crimes. She and her campaign know that she can't make a move or war with anyone, so choose the proxy like Iran does eh ? Demon-crats are pure evil.

Obama, the Clintons and the DNC have already said that a recount won't change the outcome.

MSNBC's Jeff Kornacki demonstrated that it would be impossible to flip even one state. This is well known.

The most they're hoping to uncover are minor irregularities, especially in electronic machines, which would lead to a tightening of security protocols. However, in the absence of a hand recount, they're not likely to find anything.

FYI: the small print in Stein's website says the donations are non-refundable if the recounts don't take place or if they cost less than what was donated.

Your hysterical rambling and false accusations make you look more insane than the people you hate.

Last edited:
So here we go.

The campaign also said it would participate in recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan if they went forward.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign on Saturday said that it would participate in a recount initiated by Green Party nominee Jill Stein in Wisconsin and said it would take similar action if a recount was initiated in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

The campaign has taken a number of steps since election day to review election results and has not found “any actionable evidence of hacking or outside attempts to alter the voting technology,” Marc Elias, the campaign’s general counsel, wrote in a statement on Medium. The campaign had not planned to call for a recount, Elias wrote, but now that one is underway, it felt an obligation to participate. The extent of the campaign’s participation was not immediately clear.

“Now that a recount has been initiated in Wisconsin, we intend to participate in order to ensure the process proceeds in a manner that is fair to all sides,” Elias wrote. “If Jill Stein follows through as she has promised and pursues recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan, we will take the same approach in those states as well.”

Stein filed for a recount in Wisconsin on Friday after quickly raising more than $5 million to challenge election results there and in Michigan and Pennsylvania ― all key states that Clinton lost in the presidential election. Stein’s call for a recount came after data scientists publicly raised questions about discrepancies in election results.

Elias wrote that the Clinton campaign had been consulting with a number of experts to understand irregularities in election result data and had attempted to “systematically catalogue and investigate every theory that has been presented to us within our ability to do so.” The campaign has also staffed post-election canvasses ― the processes by which election returns are officially certified, which includes double checking tallies from election night.

Hillary Clinton's Campaign Says It Will Participate In Wisconsin Recount | The Huffington Post
While I'm worried about the state of our republic, this seems fitting considering the insanity of the campaign.

This just keeps getting nastier.

What happens if Trump is still found to be the winner, will the left be satisfied and quit their protesting and whining?
. He is the winner, and will remain the winner....Nope they won't, because they will go back to destroying this nation bit by bit by bit until all is lost for them. What might happen is the final and total rejection of the crats, and where lawsuits will fly all over the place until the crats are finished. They might just awaken a real sleeping giant in this nation, otherwise where all Hell will break out, and the Democrats will be done forever. There will be no way this could be good for the nation, because returning to common sense would be lost forever, and total chaos would be the consequences next. You think things are bad now, it can get a whole lot worse, and why Hillary would want that is amazing. She best be glad she didn't go to jail, but she's to crazy to realize that one. Jill Stien is being used by the campaign I bet, because Hillary has since moved to keeping a low profile due to her high crimes. She and her campaign know that she can't make a move or war with anyone, so choose the proxy like Iran does eh ? Demon-crats are pure evil.

Obama, the Clintons and the DNC have already said that a recount won't change the outcome.

MSNBC's Jeff Kornacki demonstrated that it would be impossible to flip even one state. This is well known.

The most they're hoping to uncover are minor irregularities, especially in electronic machines, which would lead to a tightening of security protocols. However, in the absence of a hand recount, they're not likely to find anything.

FYI: the small print in Stein's website says the donations are non-refundable if the recounts don't take place or if they cost less than what was donated.

Your hysterical rambling and false accusations make you look more insane than the people you hate.
. Looking for a needle in a haystack (minor irregularities), eh ???? So if they find something no matter how minor it is, then they can or will claim that Trump's presidency is not legit. They can't lose with dignity for no amount of reasoning behind it all, so they will try and undermine the next 8 years by becoming far greater corrupt than they were before.

Forum List

Back