I wonder if the Democrats have considered this truth.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Let's say your wildest fantasy comes true. Let's say you get Trump to resign. What then? Pence becomes President in that situation. Well get him to resign too. That is the trick. Well then Paul Ryan is President unless a new VP is confirmed by Congress.

No matter how far down you go it's still Republicans. Sec State is next and I'm betting it won't be a Democrat in that slot.

The truth is that Trump is hugely unpopular and that probably won't change too much in four years. So you have a good chance to win in 2020 unless you manage to get a more popular Republican into the office before that who would stand a much better chance of reelection with the incumbent advantage.

All you have to do is not select your nominee now, and give the people a voice without manipulating the outcome.

Never mind. I didn't realize how unlikely that was until I typed it. Knowing the Democratic Party they'll run Chelsea hoping for the Clinton Magic to work this time. Or something.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Let's say your wildest fantasy comes true. Let's say you get Trump to resign. What then? Pence becomes President in that situation. Well get him to resign too. That is the trick. Well then Paul Ryan is President unless a new VP is confirmed by Congress.

No matter how far down you go it's still Republicans. Sec State is next and I'm betting it won't be a Democrat in that slot.

The truth is that Trump is hugely unpopular and that probably won't change too much in four years. So you have a good chance to win in 2020 unless you manage to get a more popular Republican into the office before that who would stand a much better chance of reelection with the incumbent advantage.

All you have to do is not select your nominee now, and give the people a voice without manipulating the outcome.

Never mind. I didn't realize how unlikely that was until I typed it. Knowing the Democratic Party they'll run Chelsea hoping for the Clinton Magic to work this time. Or something.

Nope. Electing another Clinton will never happen. Why? We had a family that tried to pass the presidency to their family (the Bush's), and we all know how that worked out.

Nope, the people don't want a dynasty, they want a president.

here's the thing. Granted, unless the recounts in the swing states don't go our way or the Electoral College doesn't show a lick of good sense, we are probably stuck with a Republican President for four years.

After which they'll quickly remind us why that is a horrible idea with the wars and recessions that usually come along with that.

But Pence would still be preferable to Trump, obviously.

I wonder if the democrats are going to be stupid enough to try and run Chelsea. I hope they do in a way, after all the complaining that Trump is not qualified, I would be interested in seeing how they would justify Chelsea.
It will be interesting.
My money actually is going to be put on Elizabeth Warren, She is perfect for them, she is a liar that has no accomplishments and she has the ability to offend the most people at once while she still maintains a strong Hatred for the country. Sounds like their perfect candidate if you ask me.

Nope. Electing another Clinton will never happen. Why? We had a family that tried to pass the presidency to their family (the Bush's), and we all know how that worked out.

Nope, the people don't want a dynasty, they want a president

Right...

Remind me, who did the democrats nominate at their convention?

Who got the most popular votes?

here's the thing. Granted, unless the recounts in the swing states don't go our way or the Electoral College doesn't show a lick of good sense, we are probably stuck with a Republican President for four years.
y.

LMAO Still clinging to any hope at all..you loons are hilarious. It's over

Right...

and had the liberals been smart enough to change California's number of EC votes, the illegals votes would not have been diluted to a point of not mattering in the end.
I bet they are still kicking someone in the ass for that oversight.
You really shoudnt be so stuck on the more popular votes thing when it was illegals that cast those extra votes. sooner or later the truth always comes out.

Right...

and had the liberals been smart enough to change California's number of EC votes, the illegals votes would not have been diluted to a point of not mattering in the end.
You really shoudnt be so stuck on the more popular votes thing when it was illegals that cast those extra votes. sooner or later the truth always comes out.

You really shoudnt be so stuck on the more popular votes thing
Just pointing out the failed dynasty received the majority of popular votes.

Tho, in the long run, that doesn't matter,

Right...

You really shoudnt be so stuck on the more popular votes thing
Just pointing out the failed dynasty received the majority of popular votes.

Tho, in the long run, that doesn't matter,
I think the dynasties are not a good thing for the country in the first place, regardless of which party or family they belong to.

Let's say your wildest fantasy comes true. Let's say you get Trump to resign.
Liberals are STILL whining and sulking over getting the whupping they deserved?

When a normal person gets jilted by their lover, whether deserved or not, eventually they get over it and move on.

But Democrat fanatics apparently don't. Ever.

Last edited:
I wonder if the Democrats have considered this truth.

Democrats never consider any truth.

They only consider whether they can fool enough people into thinking their stories and wishful thinking are the truth.

Forum List

Back