Audit the outgoing

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Too much of what happened to the US over the past 16 years has been because someone sold us out. These pols come in poor and leave super rich on $220k salaries.

Start with Obama and end with W. Everyone gets audited, the whole family, where did this money come from, and what was given away for it?

$2ook really isn't that much. Many of my friends earn that, and more.

Correct. That's why the fact that these politicians leave worth millions is a little on the funny side. Hence the desire to have them audited. Something I am all in favor of.

• Banned
Term limits help. Watching former kleptocrats go to prison is even better.

Correct. That's why the fact that these politicians leave worth millions is a little on the funny side. Hence the desire to have them audited. Something I am all in favor of.
I was simply saying that a $200k salary isn't all that much.

An audit would be warranted if someone became a millionaire because of their position in government. The Clintons are a good example of that.

An audit would be warranted if someone became a millionaire because of their position in government. The Clintons are a good example of that.

And that is exactly what he said.

And that is exactly what he said.

I know what he said. I thought I made that clear in my second post.

From Wikipedia:

Since 2001, the president has earned a $400,000 annual salary, along with a $50,000 annual expense account, a $100,000 nontaxable travel account, and $19,000 for entertainment.[79][80] The most recent raise in salary was approved by Congress and President Bill Clinton in 1999 and went into effect in 2001.

They not only receive a $400,000 salary, but spend almost no money while in office. Almost everything is covered. Two terms and they can easily leave office with over $3,000,000. After leaving office they receive a pension of almost $200,000 a year. Even if the weren't to write books, give speeches, etc. they could easily live their entire lives filthy rich.

Forum List

Back