Breaking: Freddie Gray Had Spinal Surgery The Week Before Arrest. Was Advised To Stay Home To Heal

airplanemechanic said:
This site helps the validity of this finding. Looks like it's got screen shots of his settlement. If its real.

BREAKING Freddie Gray Allegedly Had Spine Surgery Just One Week Before Arrest The Fourth Estate

gray2.jpg

gray3.jpg

This case would have had to have been years old. It could not possibly have been from a week prior.
The wreck probably was a while back. But the spine surgery...the week prior. Now it makes sense.
All Mad-Cabbie had to use was common sense to figure that out. Apparently he lacks it.

airplanemechanic said:
This site helps the validity of this finding. Looks like it's got screen shots of his settlement. If its real.

BREAKING Freddie Gray Allegedly Had Spine Surgery Just One Week Before Arrest The Fourth Estate

gray2.jpg

gray3.jpg

This case would have had to have been years old. It could not possibly have been from a week prior.
The wreck probably was a while back. But the spine surgery...the week prior. Now it makes sense.

No, it makes NO sense. These police officers are going down.

airplanemechanic said:

gray2.jpg

gray3.jpg

No, it makes NO sense. These police officers are going down.

No. They arent.

"Breaking: Freddie Gray Had Spinal Surgery The Week Before Arrest. Was Advised To Stay Home To Heal"

Which has no bearing whatsoever on the issue, and in no way mitigates possible criminal acts by the police.

"Breaking: Freddie Gray Had Spinal Surgery The Week Before Arrest. Was Advised To Stay Home To Heal"

Which has no bearing whatsoever on the issue, and in no way mitigates possible criminal acts by the police.

Sure it does. It means it is highly unlikely that the cops hurt his spine. Afterall...a surgeon cut it open a week earlier.

If true , itd make a wonderful story !

Ignorant neanderthals burning down a city over a wortlhless drug dealer who paralyzed and ultimately killed himself trying to escape police after spinal surgery......

PRECIOUS !!!!!! Lol

Ya it wouldn't a relevant piece of info at all.....Hack

Told you. I knew it. That's why the autopsy report hasn't been released. It's blaming the victim. Even though it really is the victim's fault.

However. The hard ride Gray went through was just enough to snap what was holding him together.

I had read that he hurt himself while fleeing police. Nice to know he was already injured and the police just threw him in the wagon not knowing he truly was injured. Guy basically killed himself with his own stupidity.l

Guy was an idiot and he's no great loss to society since he had arrest records as long as your arm.

Of course the rioters will use any excuse to loot and riot. The police should just shoot the assholes.

The dead man did nothing wrong and feral white chimps laugh at him.

He was carrying a switchblade and was a career criminal.
This is kind like the Eric Garner crap. Neither of these morons were in any condition to be putting themselves at risk by inviting contact with the authorities.
But he never saw his day in court before a jury. The cops played judge, jury, and executioner.
Wheres your proof of that? Do you honestly believe the cops said "hey, lets break this guys neck"? If they played judge, jury and execuntioner, as you are claiming, they would have had to purposely break his neck.

That is such an absurd position to take. No one is going to buy that.
Intent to injure is not required. They were reckless and willful in mishandling the victim.

This guy been in and out of prison for decades. He may not of done anything but the cops had every right to keep a eye on him.

He should of handled it calmly and should of never ran.

Sounds reasonable. If a man runs....he should die. Yup, your reasoning is exceptional! :doubt::doubt:

No, I don't think he should die, but I seriously doubt the police knew he had this surgery. It was a honest mistake.
How they handled him, such as not buckling him up, was not an honest mistake.

Nope, nobody will convict anyone of anything without proof. I could throw you in a cage and you injure yourself and kill yourself and when I pull you out you're dead. Doesn't mean I did anything wrong.

Well, and what can we see now? Futile protests again, without any reasons these people started looting and murdering...
Why?! Why they're always trying to make other people think that we are worst country?!

Nope, nobody will convict anyone of anything without proof. I could throw you in a cage and you injure yourself and kill yourself and when I pull you out you're dead. Doesn't mean I did anything wrong.
Silly comparison. The cops did not buckle him in, they stopped two or three times before calling for help. The less culpable ones will rat out the more culpable ones. Yeah, they will get theirs, as they should.

Well, and what can we see now? Futile protests again, without any reasons these people started looting and murdering...
Why?! Why they're always trying to make other people think that we are worst country?!
You are right about murder, and we all want to know why the cops killed him.

Sure it does. It means it is highly unlikely that the cops hurt his spine. Afterall...a surgeon cut it open a week earlier.
You don't cut open a spine, you know.

Forum List

Back