Breaking! Feds File First Russian Uranium-Linked Indictment: Bribery, Money Laundering, Kickbacks

Hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen, Jeff Sessions has awakened! This is just getting started. Hillary's going down!

Feds File First Russian Uranium-Linked Indictment: Bribery, Money Laundering, Kickbacks – True Pundit

Here's the original story. Looks like shep was blowing smoke up everyones keester....

Feds indict Dragon Distillery owner for international financial crimes tied to previous business

Feds indict Dragon Distillery owner for international financial crimes tied to previous business

Preliminary Conclusions:

Someone has finally cranked up the Sump Pump; and

TheDoctorisIn has moved into full Technicality Mode--his specialty.

:lol:

Did you read the article in the OP, or just the headline?
_____

Doc, I read the whole thing. I see Singers who will begat more Singers. They in turn will give us even more Singers....who will eventually amount to a glorious cacaphony that amounts to:

"Lock her up....Lock her up...Lock the craven bitch up!"

Dude, you’ve got a bad case of baselessis fantasisus.

DOJ places Feinstine Security Clearances on hold......

"The Department of Justice has placed Senator Diane Feinstine's security clearances in revoked status. The recent release of classified and confidential information has placed Senator Feinstine's ability to safeguard classified and confidential information in question. A review has been initiated by the Department of Justice on the status and conduct leading to the recent release."

Here it comes....

I can find no substantiation for this anywhere. Please provide a link.

DOJ places Feinstine Security Clearances on hold......

"The Department of Justice has placed Senator Diane Feinstine's security clearances in revoked status. The recent release of classified and confidential information has placed Senator Feinstine's ability to safeguard classified and confidential information in question. A review has been initiated by the Department of Justice on the status and conduct leading to the recent release."

Here it comes....

Do you have a link for that statement - or did you just make it up?

You don't have to respond, I know that you just made it up. But italics and quote marks do make it look super important and legitimate.
Hide and watch.....

I know you will... It should break big time by mid day tomorrow... Her staff is already screaming due to the loss of access... So I am told... :biggrin: My source has yet to be proven wrong..

Is that so?

Is it the same source that told you this:

"This is information about their everyday lives," Rep. Peter King of New York, a member of the House Intelligence committee said. "Sort of like in a divorce case where lawyers are hired, investigators are hired just to find out what the other person is doing from morning until night and then you try to piece it together later on.” Reports in unmasking controversy were detailed, had info about 'everyday lives'
To me thats confirmation of more than just listening in to phone calls

This is correct. Sources, within the Intel agencies, are telling me that over 97% of what was unmasked had NO FOREIGN connections (nether participant was a foreigner). This means that Rice unmasked US citizen to US citizen phone calls and conversations. A clear violation of the US Constitution and FISA intel laws..

This is now a bonfire and its not going to get put out. This has no LEGAL reasoning and can have only one motive.. Political spying on the opponent party...

Many of my friends, within the intel community, are now livid and pissed at the level of abuse .. They are now calling for an in-depth investigation into the IRS scandal as well.

Or this one:

Breaking Update!

Rumor at Breitbart is that it's Democrat Tony Podesta, not Manafort.
Podesta, Waserman-Schultz, and two other prominent Democrats......?? Bill & Hillary?. LOL... this thing is about to really blow up in their faces...
It’s hysterical you believe that.
You’re another one that has no idea what the investigation is about. You’ve been watching too much of the Hannity Comedy Hour..
The Federal Elections Commission has requested that charges be brought for criminal conduct and payments for employing a foreign entity to interfere in US Elections.. Banking records were seized earlier today from Fusion GPS prior to warrants being issued..

LOL... this thing is about to burst wide open...

Or how about this one:

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN

My best guess the indictment will be on Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign manager.
Paul Manafort retroactively registers with Justice Dept. as foreign agent
With a Picked Lock and a Threatened Indictment, Mueller’s Inquiry Sets a Tone
Paul Manafort Expects to Be Indicted, Longtime Trump Adviser Says

Or possibly Micheal Flynn?
Nope..... they are no longer the targets...

Looks to me that your impeccable mystery sources are (if they even exist) 0-3 so far.

Hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen, Jeff Sessions has awakened! This is just getting started. Hillary's going down!

Feds File First Russian Uranium-Linked Indictment: Bribery, Money Laundering, Kickbacks – True Pundit
Hillarious.
They put a picture of Obama and Holder at the beginning of the article. But there is no mention of Obama, Holder or Mrs. Clinton.
Funny how your kind can get excited over a picture. I got excited over a picture. Course, it wasn't a picture of Holder and Obama. At least not that Obama.

5096-1503581454-99f0bf67455aaac8587b13f146280ee2.jpg

Here is the actual justice dept release-
Former President of Maryland-Based Transportation Company Indicted on 11 Counts Related to Foreign Bribery, Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, January 12, 2018
Former President of Maryland-Based Transportation Company Indicted on 11 Counts Related to Foreign Bribery, Fraud and Money Laundering Scheme
Executive Allegedly Paid Bribes to a Russian Official So His Company Could Win Highly Sensitive Nuclear Fuel Transportation Contracts

Here's the original story. Looks like shep was blowing smoke up everyones keester....

Hillarious.
They put a picture of Obama and Holder at the beginning of the article. But there is no mention of Obama, Holder or Mrs. Clinton.
Funny how your kind can get excited over a picture. I got excited over a picture. Course, it wasn't a picture of Holder and Obama. At least not that Obama.

Who's the tranny on the right?

Let's hope and pray that you are right. I am skeptical because the Democrats are above the law.
Democrats?
Bill was impeached over a BJ.

Republicans are working tirelessly to protect Trump from............everything.

Um.....Hillary is never so much as mentioned in the indictment.
I didn't say she was!

You said Hillary is going down having something to do these charges, did you not?

Thanks for pretty much admitting you are full of shit.

Hillarious.

Your m*m*

Hillarious.

That's Zira,wife of Cornelius.

Um.....Hillary is never so much as mentioned in the indictment.
I didn't say she was!

You said Hillary is going down having something to do these charges, did you not?

Thanks for pretty much admitting you are full of shit.
I see you have limited thinking abilities and intellect. You lack foresight pertaining to my op!

Indictments in the Uranium One scandal are beginning....anyone really think Hillary taking $145 million from the KGB Bank in the midst of the Russians buying US politicians is 'untouchable' if an objective, unbiased investigation is conducted? REALLY?

Let's hope and pray that you are right. I am skeptical because the Democrats are above the law.
Democrats?
Bill was impeached over a BJ.

Republicans are working tirelessly to protect Trump from............everything.

Did Bill get removed from office? No.
Hillary lied to congress, is she in jail? No.
Hillary obstructed justice, is she in jail? No.

I could go on.

Hillarious.

Your m*m*
Nope, wrong again as usual.

Forum List

Back