Breaking! Feds File First Russian Uranium-Linked Indictment: Bribery, Money Laundering, Kickbacks

Kremlin-linked network amplifies 'alt-right' media - USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/...russian-propaganda.../598258001/
Aug 24, 2017 - The websites — which include True Pundit, the Gateway Pundit and Imperialist U — are regular features on the list of “Top Domains” pushed by a network of 600 Twitter accounts followed by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, which tracks a Russian disinformation and propaganda campaign ...

Last edited:
  • Banned
BREAKING UPDATE

Just unsealed today. TENEX - Rosatom- Urainium One- Bill Clinton

DTYsfZAVMAAMdRM

DTYshZyVoAAoJin

DOJ places Feinstine Security Clearances on hold......

"The Department of Justice has placed Senator Diane Feinstine's security clearances in revoked status. The recent release of classified and confidential information has placed Senator Feinstine's ability to safeguard classified and confidential information in question. A review has been initiated by the Department of Justice on the status and conduct leading to the recent release."

Here it comes....

"The Department of Justice has placed Senator Diane Feinstine's security clearances in revoked status. The recent release of classified and confidential information has placed Senator Feinstine's ability to safeguard classified and confidential information in question. A review has been initiated by the Department of Justice on the status and conduct leading to the recent release."

Here it comes....

:lol:

Do you have a link for that statement - or did you just make it up?

You don't have to respond, I know that you just made it up. But italics and quote marks do make it look super important and legitimate.

Preliminary Conclusions:

Someone has finally cranked up the Sump Pump; and

TheDoctorisIn has moved into full Technicality Mode--his specialty.

Preliminary Conclusions:

Someone has finally cranked up the Sump Pump; and

TheDoctorisIn has moved into full Technicality Mode--his specialty.

Did you read the article in the OP, or just the headline?
_____

Doc, I read the whole thing. I see Singers who will begat more Singers. They in turn will give us even more Singers....who will eventually amount to a glorious cacaphony that amounts to:

"Lock her up....Lock her up...Lock the craven bitch up!"

Here it comes....

Do you have a link for that statement - or did you just make it up?

You don't have to respond, I know that you just made it up. But italics and quote marks do make it look super important and legitimate.
Hide and watch.....

I know you will... It should break big time by mid day tomorrow... Her staff is already screaming due to the loss of access... So I am told... :biggrin: My source has yet to be proven wrong..

In the midst of the Russian bribery scandal Hillary gets paid $145 millionf from the KGB Bank, the primary financier behind the Russian effort to buy Uranium One...

Others who received payment from the Russians were judged to have ACCEPTED BRIBES...except for Hillary. We are expected to believe Hillary was the 'exception' to the 'rule'.

It has been proven Comey's FBI protected Hillary from indictment fo her proven crimes regarding her Server scandal ... but we are expected to believe Mueller's FBI did not protect her from indictment for accepting Russian bribes...?

Either snowflakes defending her are idiots ... or they hope / believe everyone else is...

New Topics

Forum List

Back