Breaking! Feds File First Russian Uranium-Linked Indictment: Bribery, Money Laundering, Kickbacks

Lol what fucking planning? Dumbass, let me break it down for you : Someone bribing someone in logistical operations does not in any way indicate that someone was bribing Clinton, the Secretary of State.

You have exactly zero.

You don't understand......they were giving money to the clinton foundation too.......while hilary was Secretary of State....and the Feds have a guy who was undercover for 5 years documenting everything......moron.

No "THEY" were not.

The only one who gave lavish donations was a Canadian businessman who USED to have interest in Uranium one, but was out for years before the deal was approved by 8 government agencies including DoS.
You're out of your league. What nationality are you?

American (originally from Russia), so STFU McMonkey...unless you got something to dispute a single word of what I said.
You're from Russia! Did you try to hack the election hoping to help Hillary win? Are you a naturalized citizen, citizen, or natural born citizen?

3374771eee6174f786308d226fefc74b--jesus-facepalm-jesus-loves-you.jpg

Um.....Hillary is never so much as mentioned in the indictment.
I didn't say she was!

You said Hillary is going down having something to do these charges, did you not?

Thanks for pretty much admitting you are full of shit.
I see you have limited thinking abilities and intellect. You lack foresight pertaining to my op!

Lol what fucking planning? Dumbass, let me break it down for you : Someone bribing someone in logistical operations does not in any way indicate that someone was bribing Clinton, the Secretary of State.

You have exactly zero.

You don't understand......they were giving money to the clinton foundation too.......while hilary was Secretary of State....and the Feds have a guy who was undercover for 5 years documenting everything......moron.

Yes I do understand dummy.

They WHO? The only connection there is Clinton Foundation's Canadian bussinessman donor and he was out of Uranium One interest for years before the deal was approved.

In exchange for his big donations Clintons hauled him around with them to Clinton Foundation dinners where he was introduced to all kinds of international decision makers.

This down-on-the-ground bribery has exactly ZERO connection to U1 deal getting approved as not-a-security-threat by 8 government agencies.

And you can know that this is all politico bullshit from a simple fact that NOT A SINGLE PERSON has EVER tried to claim that Uranium One actually presents any security threat and that the deal was not correctly certified.

Last edited:
DOJ places Feinstine Security Clearances on hold......

"The Department of Justice has placed Senator Diane Feinstine's security clearances in revoked status. The recent release of classified and confidential information has placed Senator Feinstine's ability to safeguard classified and confidential information in question. A review has been initiated by the Department of Justice on the status and conduct leading to the recent release."

Here it comes....

You mean there are consequences for bad behavior in this administration?

Wow! What a change from Obama’s corrupt DOJ.
This excerpt was from a letter to the Charmian of the Senate Ethics Committee on Friday. Ive been trying to get the whole letter since yesterday. As of this morning, it has yet to be published and my source has given no further information.

I am curious who requested the DOJ intervention as any senator, investigator, attorney general, IG or the president could request it. Given the damage done to the criminal investigation that is ongoing by DOJ and the FBI it could be one or more.

The fact it was notifying the Senate Ethics Committee is ground work for removal from any committee. What is more stunning to me is that not one single MSM outlet has even breathed a word about this.

Get out the Popcorn.... this is going to be interesting..

Last edited:
DOJ places Feinstine Security Clearances on hold......

"The Department of Justice has placed Senator Diane Feinstine's security clearances in revoked status. The recent release of classified and confidential information has placed Senator Feinstine's ability to safeguard classified and confidential information in question. A review has been initiated by the Department of Justice on the status and conduct leading to the recent release."

Here it comes....
Don’t they know libturds are above the law?

This is the moment where the reporter first learned that the guy breaking into the Watergate hotel...were government agents...........but much, much bigger..............

Watergate, June 20, 1972.........

Next week Sarah Carter and John Solomon will be releasing a story on how the FBI used the Steele Dossier to get the FISA warrants....to spy on the opposition political party during an election..........

Was the DNC/Clinton campaign-funded dossier used to obtain warrants on Trump team from the secret court? - Sara A. Carter

“(The dossier) certainly played a role in obtaining the warrant,” added another senior U.S. official, with knowledge of the dossier. “Congress needs to look at the FBI officials who were handling this case and see what, if anything, was verified in the dossier. I think an important question is whether the FBI paid anything to the source for the dossier.”

It played a role among many other redflags thrown from our allies about sketchy shit going on between Russians and Trump campaign.

Papadopoulos was talking about Russians having Clinton's emails as far back as May 2016 (hacking happened in April, FBI investigation opened in June), which Australian diplomat notified American Intelligence about.

When everybody and their mother sees Russians and Trump campaign colluding around election you've got enough material for a warrant.

Why, specifically, are you convinced HIllary Clinton hasn’t done anything unethical in her life?

Preliminary Conclusions:

Someone has finally cranked up the Sump Pump; and

TheDoctorisIn has moved into full Technicality Mode--his specialty.

:lol:

Did you read the article in the OP, or just the headline?
_____

Doc, I read the whole thing. I see Singers who will begat more Singers. They in turn will give us even more Singers....who will eventually amount to a glorious cacaphony that amounts to:

"Lock her up....Lock her up...Lock the craven bitch up!"

The only person being locked up is General Flynn. The guy who started the whole “lock her up” chant.

This isn’t an accident, it’s karma. Those who lied about Hillary Clinton, who called her a criminal while committing treason against their own country - guys like Flynn, Manaforte and Trump, they’re the ones who are being locked up.

The Steele Dossier was used to get the FISA warrant that nailed Flynn.....once the application for the warrant comes out, and shows this to the judge handling Flynn's case, all the evidence against him will have to be thrown out.....the agents who put the dossier forward to get the warrant will be fired, and then it will move up the chain to obama, lynch, and comey....

But hey, keep dreaming......

Flynn wasn’t nailed on a FISA Warrant. Flynn was nailed because the FBI records all phone calls to and from the Russian Ambassador. As a National Security Advisor Flynn should have known that when he was tapped when he called the Russian Ambassador.

Flynn was sloppy and stupid.

Um.....Hillary is never so much as mentioned in the indictment.
I didn't say she was!

You said Hillary is going down having something to do these charges, did you not?

I see you have limited thinking abilities and intellect. You lack foresight pertaining to my op!

You have exactly zero.

Laughing......then why, pray tell, is neither Hillary nor the Clinton Foundation mentioned once in the indictment?

Who needs evidence when you have your imagination!

tenor.gif

Preliminary Conclusions:

_____

Doc, I read the whole thing. I see Singers who will begat more Singers. They in turn will give us even more Singers....who will eventually amount to a glorious cacaphony that amounts to:

The only person being locked up is General Flynn. The guy who started the whole “lock her up” chant.

This isn’t an accident, it’s karma. Those who lied about Hillary Clinton, who called her a criminal while committing treason against their own country - guys like Flynn, Manaforte and Trump, they’re the ones who are being locked up.

The Steele Dossier was used to get the FISA warrant that nailed Flynn.....once the application for the warrant comes out, and shows this to the judge handling Flynn's case, all the evidence against him will have to be thrown out.....the agents who put the dossier forward to get the warrant will be fired, and then it will move up the chain to obama, lynch, and comey....

Flynn wasn’t nailed on a FISA Warrant. Flynn was nailed because the FBI records all phone calls to and from the Russian Ambassador. As a National Security Advisor Flynn should have known that when he was tapped when he called the Russian Ambassador.

Wasn't that the campaign nicknames for Bannon and Trump?

Wrong-

The Clinton Foundation did receive some money from at least one Uranium One investor, but it appears that other claims were overblown. That investor was Ian Telfer, who donated between $1.3 million and $5.6 million to the foundation during and after the review.

But, the main Uranium One donor to the foundation, Frank Giustra, divested himself from his stake in the company three years before it was sold., and 18 months before Ms Clinton became secretary of State.

Separately, The New York Times reported last year that former President Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 to give a speech to a conference in Moscow in 2010.
Trump supporters are saying Hillary Clinton colluded with Russia. This is the truth
I didn't say she was!

You have exactly zero.

No "THEY" were not.

The only one who gave lavish donations was a Canadian businessman who USED to have interest in Uranium one, but was out for years before the deal was approved by 8 government agencies including DoS.

I didn't say she was!

You have exactly zero.

Laughing......then why, pray tell, is neither Hillary nor the Clinton Foundation mentioned once in the indictment?

Who needs evidence when you have your imagination!

tenor.gif
These guys are such gullible dupes. They embarrass themselves over and over, and go back to the same sources that places the Dunce cap on them time and again -- and ...never, ever learn.

It boggles.

Hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen, Jeff Sessions has awakened! This is just getting started. Hillary's going down!

Feds File First Russian Uranium-Linked Indictment: Bribery, Money Laundering, Kickbacks – True Pundit
Hillarious.
They put a picture of Obama and Holder at the beginning of the article. But there is no mention of Obama, Holder or Mrs. Clinton.
Funny how your kind can get excited over a picture. I got excited over a picture. Course, it wasn't a picture of Holder and Obama. At least not that Obama.

5096-1503581454-99f0bf67455aaac8587b13f146280ee2.jpg

iu

Preliminary Conclusions:

_____

Doc, I read the whole thing. I see Singers who will begat more Singers. They in turn will give us even more Singers....who will eventually amount to a glorious cacaphony at amounts to:

Flynn will never see inside prison cell. Any jail time he might get will be pointless. Mueller has nothing on him that Trump cannot pardon or commute. Those expecting him to roll on Trump have been deceived because there is nothing to roll on!

Preliminary Conclusions:

_____

That evidence is inadmissible.

poor old McGomer, he's so full of horseshit he could grow flowers out of his ears ..

Clinton and the uranium deal has been debunked more times than he has IQ points.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Preliminary Conclusions:

_____

Doc, I read the whole thing. I see Singers who will begat more Singers. They in turn will give us even more Singers....who will eventually amount to a glorious cacaphony at amounts to:

Flynn will never see inside prison cell. Any jail time he might get will be pointless. Mueller has nothing on him that Trump cannot pardon or commute. Those expecting him to roll on Trump have been deceived because there is nothing to roll on!

Flynn plead guilty. There's no question of his guilt, as Flynn admitted to it.

Making any debate on Flynn's guilt legally moot.

Wrong-

The Clinton Foundation did receive some money from at least one Uranium One investor, but it appears that other claims were overblown. That investor was Ian Telfer, who donated between $1.3 million and $5.6 million to the foundation during and after the review.

But, the main Uranium One donor to the foundation, Frank Giustra, divested himself from his stake in the company three years before it was sold., and 18 months before Ms Clinton became secretary of State.

Separately, The New York Times reported last year that former President Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 to give a speech to a conference in Moscow in 2010.
Trump supporters are saying Hillary Clinton colluded with Russia. This is the truth

You have exactly zero.

No "THEY" were not.

Yea I’m right and you know it - nothing here.

U One is operating as usual while politicos blow thier bullshit pipes.

Wrong-

You have exactly zero.

No "THEY" were not.

Yea I’m right and you know it - nothing here.

U One is operating as usual while politicos blow thier bullshit pipes.
It's spelled 'their', not 'thier'. You really are a Russian aren't you, commie?

Forum List

Back