Breaking! Feds File First Russian Uranium-Linked Indictment: Bribery, Money Laundering, Kickbacks

On Friday DOJ officials in the District of Maryland announced Mark Lambert from Mount Airy, Maryland was indicted with 11 counts related to foreign bribery.
BREAKING: First Uranium One Indictment Unsealed – Maryland Man Indicted on 11 Counts of Bribery and Fraud
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh they have a fall guy, someone used to take the fall for their bs lies. Lovely or did he get set up based on false information given to him.

According to some of my sources? Someone that swa the suitcases of money being handed off is in protective custody and he is going to blow politicians from both sides out of the water. I can only hope that is true.

On Friday DOJ officials in the District of Maryland announced Mark Lambert from Mount Airy, Maryland was indicted with 11 counts related to foreign bribery.
BREAKING: First Uranium One Indictment Unsealed – Maryland Man Indicted on 11 Counts of Bribery and Fraud
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh they have a fall guy, someone used to take the fall for their bs lies. Lovely or did he get set up based on false information given to him.

According to some of my sources? Someone that swa the suitcases of money being handed off is in protective custody and he is going to blow politicians from both sides out of the water. I can only hope that is true.

Yeah I Hear it's going to be Monday if i'm thinking it's the same issues. Juicy news coming OMG can't wait to see this one. LEFTIES FKS are gonna suck again bahaah.

This is how this works.....you indict on the actual crime against the lower level players....this guy......is lower than the clintons...........and he has been indicted according to the actual scandal......just like Andrew MCarthy said. mueller has nothing on Trump....these guys actually have something on hilary......

And the clinton's don't control the cops anymore, and they don't have the pardon power.......

They are in trouble.........

Hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen, Jeff Sessions has awakened! This is just getting started. Hillary's going down!

Feds File First Russian Uranium-Linked Indictment: Bribery, Money Laundering, Kickbacks – True Pundit
Um.....Hillary is never so much as mentioned in the indictment.

Moron....she doesn't have to be...this is the little fish that you use to get her.....unlike mueller who only got lying to the feds on papa and money laundering on manafort.....
Hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen, Jeff Sessions has awakened! This is just getting started. Hillary's going down!

Feds File First Russian Uranium-Linked Indictment: Bribery, Money Laundering, Kickbacks – True Pundit

Let's hope and pray that you are right. I am skeptical because the Democrats are above the law.
Democrats?
Bill was impeached over a BJ.

Republicans are working tirelessly to protect Trump from............everything.

no.....clinton was impeached for perjury...

Indictments in the Uranium One scandal are beginning....anyone really think Hillary taking $145 million from the KGB Bank in the midst of the Russians buying US politicians is 'untouchable' if an objective, unbiased investigation is conducted? REALLY?

This is the one time they do not control every level of law enforcement......that is a major problem for them. They can only pay their minions cash, but how much cash is worth how much jail time....with Trump in Charge?

See...now this is a problem for the clinton's...

Victoria Toensing, is a former Prosecutor who now represents the undercover informant that worked for the FBI for 5 years.......reporting to them on the Russian activity...

BREAKING: Indictment Handed Out In Russian Bribery Case Involving Uranium One, Hillary Clinton

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

I didn't say she was!

You said Hillary is going down having something to do these charges, did you not?

Thanks for pretty much admitting you are full of shit.
I see you have limited thinking abilities and intellect. You lack foresight pertaining to my op!

Lol what fucking planning? Dumbass, let me break it down for you : Someone bribing someone in logistical operations does not in any way indicate that someone was bribing Clinton, the Secretary of State.

You have exactly zero.

Preliminary Conclusions:

Someone has finally cranked up the Sump Pump; and

TheDoctorisIn has moved into full Technicality Mode--his specialty.

:lol:

Did you read the article in the OP, or just the headline?
_____

Doc, I read the whole thing. I see Singers who will begat more Singers. They in turn will give us even more Singers....who will eventually amount to a glorious cacaphony that amounts to:

"Lock her up....Lock her up...Lock the craven bitch up!"

The only person being locked up is General Flynn. The guy who started the whole “lock her up” chant.

This isn’t an accident, it’s karma. Those who lied about Hillary Clinton, who called her a criminal while committing treason against their own country - guys like Flynn, Manaforte and Trump, they’re the ones who are being locked up.

Moron....she doesn't have to be...this is the little fish that you use to get her.....unlike mueller who only got lying to the feds on papa and money laundering on manafort.....

Let's hope and pray that you are right. I am skeptical because the Democrats are above the law.
Democrats?
Bill was impeached over a BJ.

Republicans are working tirelessly to protect Trump from............everything.

no.....clinton was impeached for perjury...

Deanie is part moron, part liar.

Preliminary Conclusions:

Someone has finally cranked up the Sump Pump; and

TheDoctorisIn has moved into full Technicality Mode--his specialty.

:lol:

Did you read the article in the OP, or just the headline?
_____

Doc, I read the whole thing. I see Singers who will begat more Singers. They in turn will give us even more Singers....who will eventually amount to a glorious cacaphony that amounts to:

"Lock her up....Lock her up...Lock the craven bitch up!"

The only person being locked up is General Flynn. The guy who started the whole “lock her up” chant.

This isn’t an accident, it’s karma. Those who lied about Hillary Clinton, who called her a criminal while committing treason against their own country - guys like Flynn, Manaforte and Trump, they’re the ones who are being locked up.

The Steele Dossier was used to get the FISA warrant that nailed Flynn.....once the application for the warrant comes out, and shows this to the judge handling Flynn's case, all the evidence against him will have to be thrown out.....the agents who put the dossier forward to get the warrant will be fired, and then it will move up the chain to obama, lynch, and comey....

But hey, keep dreaming......

I didn't say she was!

You said Hillary is going down having something to do these charges, did you not?

I see you have limited thinking abilities and intellect. You lack foresight pertaining to my op!

Lol what fucking planning? Dumbass, let me break it down for you : Someone bribing someone in logistical operations does not in any way indicate that someone was bribing Clinton, the Secretary of State.

You have exactly zero.

You don't understand......they were giving money to the clinton foundation too.......while hilary was Secretary of State....and the Feds have a guy who was undercover for 5 years documenting everything......moron.

This is the moment where the reporter first learned that the guy breaking into the Watergate hotel...were government agents...........but much, much bigger..............

Watergate, June 20, 1972.........

Next week Sarah Carter and John Solomon will be releasing a story on how the FBI used the Steele Dossier to get the FISA warrants....to spy on the opposition political party during an election..........

Was the DNC/Clinton campaign-funded dossier used to obtain warrants on Trump team from the secret court? - Sara A. Carter

“(The dossier) certainly played a role in obtaining the warrant,” added another senior U.S. official, with knowledge of the dossier. “Congress needs to look at the FBI officials who were handling this case and see what, if anything, was verified in the dossier. I think an important question is whether the FBI paid anything to the source for the dossier.”

Last edited:
I didn't say she was!

You have exactly zero.

You don't understand......they were giving money to the clinton foundation too.......while hilary was Secretary of State....and the Feds have a guy who was undercover for 5 years documenting everything......moron.

No "THEY" were not.

The only one who gave lavish donations was a Canadian businessman who USED to have interest in Uranium one, but was out for years before the deal was approved by 8 government agencies including DoS.

This is the moment where the reporter first learned that the guy breaking into the Watergate hotel...were government agents...........but much, much bigger..............

Watergate, June 20, 1972.........

Next week Sarah Carter and John Solomon will be releasing a story on how the FBI used the Steele Dossier to get the FISA warrants....to spy on the opposition political party during an election..........

Was the DNC/Clinton campaign-funded dossier used to obtain warrants on Trump team from the secret court? - Sara A. Carter

“(The dossier) certainly played a role in obtaining the warrant,” added another senior U.S. official, with knowledge of the dossier. “Congress needs to look at the FBI officials who were handling this case and see what, if anything, was verified in the dossier. I think an important question is whether the FBI paid anything to the source for the dossier.”

It played a role among many other redflags thrown from our allies about sketchy shit going on between Russians and Trump campaign.

Papadopoulos was talking about Russians having Clinton's emails as far back as May 2016 (hacking happened in April, FBI investigation opened in June), which Australian diplomat notified American Intelligence about.

When everybody and their mother sees Russians and Trump campaign colluding around election you've got enough material for a warrant.

I didn't say she was!

You have exactly zero.

No "THEY" were not.

The only one who gave lavish donations was a Canadian businessman who USED to have interest in Uranium one, but was out for years before the deal was approved by 8 government agencies including DoS.
You're out of your league on this subject. What nationality are you?

You have exactly zero.

No "THEY" were not.

You're out of your league. What nationality are you?

American (originally from Russia), so STFU McMonkey...unless you got something to dispute a single word of what I said.

DOJ places Feinstine Security Clearances on hold......

"The Department of Justice has placed Senator Diane Feinstine's security clearances in revoked status. The recent release of classified and confidential information has placed Senator Feinstine's ability to safeguard classified and confidential information in question. A review has been initiated by the Department of Justice on the status and conduct leading to the recent release."

Here it comes....

You mean there are consequences for bad behavior in this administration?

Wow! What a change from Obama’s corrupt DOJ.

You have exactly zero.

No "THEY" were not.

You're out of your league. What nationality are you?

American (originally from Russia), so STFU McMonkey...unless you got something to dispute a single word of what I said.
You're from Russia! Did you try to hack the election hoping to help Hillary win? Are you a naturalized citizen, citizen, or natural born citizen?

Forum List

Back