Breaking! Donald J. Trump Was On The Lolita Express

That the story you'resticking with?

There’s little doubt that Trump’s name is on the list because he appears at least seven times on the flight logs released earlier in the case.

On one of these occasions, Trump was seemingly alone with Epstein on the plane. On another occasion, they were joined by Erin Nance. At the time of the flight, Nance was Miss Georgia and a candidate for Miss USA. Whatever else Nance and Trump may have done on that flight, it appears she was an attentive student because 18 years later she was charged with fraud for allegedly making false statements on a loan application in which she appeared to inflate her real estate assets.

Trump flew on Epstein’s plane four times in 1993, once in 1994, once in 1995, and once in 1997. On some of these trips, he was joined by members of his family. That includes a flight in which he was joined by his former wife Marla Maples and his daughter Tiffany, who was an infant at the time. Eric Trump came along on the 1995 flight.

Those seven times were not the only occasions where Trump and Epstein shared a private plane. New York Magazine reported that Trump hosted Epstein aboard his own jet in 2000.

On that occasion, Trump reportedly complained about Epstein and Maxwell being late for the flight. This was around the same time that Maxwell allegedly recruited a 16-year-old employee at Mar-a-Lago to visit Epstein’s private island, where she allegedly suffered repeated sexual abuse, according to an already settled lawsuit against Britain's Prince Andrew.

However, Donald Trump is running for president. So far as is known at this moment, he is the only presidential candidate who shared a plane with Epstein and who had a long-standing association with both Epstein and Maxwell.

Meanwhile, evidence already shows that Republicans are willing to ignore any unsavory behavior on Trump’s part. That includes not just his longtime association with Epstein and Maxwell, but court findings in a case involving rape and sexual assault.

Considering that they also ignored Trump’s public confession of engaging in sexual assault before the 2016 election, that’s only to be expected.

It should be noted that President Joe Biden does not appear on the flight logs and is not expected to be mentioned in the documents to be released.

I'm sure the Lincoln Project will make some very "imaginative" campaign commercials, reminding America of convicted rapist Trump, and his long association with his pedo buddy.
Wow skrewey....I thought jimboliar was Trump's biggesst fan, guess I was mistaken.
Do you have a Trumpy blowup doll too???

Oh no! The party that likes to fuck kids caught President Trump and his wife going from New Jersey to Florida!

No visits to Lolita Island. That was Bubba and Widdle Adam Schitt - 78 times. The number of democrats that fucked minors on that island is.... let's call "a fuck ton".

Expect more of this breathless, congenital lying as more John Doe's are identified. I expect nothing less from the party of shit.

He has his underaged daughter to shower with, so why spend the extra cash?

And don't forget his staffer he liked to rape.
Fake news. His daughter never wrote that. And I bet you believe she did.

The best part is that you guys didn't go too far. You didn't write down that she said he touched her. Just that they showered together. They never did. She never wrote that.

You would believe anything a person made up if they said they read it in her diary. Without question, you believe. But you don't believe Trump is guilty of any of the 91 counts against him. Do I have that right about you?

Stolen?

Think hard you stupid sob
yes stolen. the "diary is said to have been burglarized from young ms biden by o'keefe, who claims not to have stolen it but to have bought it from the burglar.

if that sounds like a reasinable story to you, you have been watching too much fiction.

Fake news. His daughter never wrote that. And I bet you believe she did.

The best part is that you guys didn't go too far. You didn't write down that she said he touched her. Just that they showered together. They never did. She never wrote that.

You would believe anything a person made up if they said they read it in her diary. Without question, you believe. But you don't believe Trump is guilty of any of the 91 counts against him. Do I have that right about you?
I only believe what you tell me, so what about Tara Reade. Don't tell me she lied too about Biden raping her.

Oh no! The party that likes to fuck kids caught President Trump and his wife going from New Jersey to Florida!

No visits to Lolita Island. That was Bubba and Widdle Adam Schitt - 78 times. The number of democrats that fucked minors on that island is.... let's call "a fuck ton".

Expect more of this breathless, congenital lying as more John Doe's are identified. I expect nothing less from the party of shit.

yes stolen. the "diary is said to have been burglarized from young ms biden by o'keefe, who claims not to have stolen it but to have bought it from the burglar.

if that sounds like a reasinable story to you, you have been watching too much fiction.

Think hard... then it's real

My gawd you people are dense

reiner pedo fatfuck.jpg

I'm guessing that blob of shit likes 9-year olds... like the Briben boys....

If you want to know what Democrats today are pedos, just ask a democrat who their "faves" are. Democrats won't ask Pelosi because they cover up for pedophiles.

How does that change what the diary says?

Remember these headlines from 2021

Donald Trump appears to have flown on Jeffrey Epstein’s private jets six more times than was previously known, according to flight logs released as evidence in Ghislaine Maxwell’s trial.

So originally you believed he only flew a couple times. Then we find out it was a lot more than that. Why would you even believe the flight logs? I'm sure Trump asked to be kept off the flight log to Lolita Island.

Forum List

Back