Breaking! Donald J. Trump Was On The Lolita Express

To be fair, I think a lot of reputations are about to become radioactive if/when they release all the Epstein logs.

Ashley's diary is the link. So, why do you ignore incest?

Truth matters. Ashley denies every writing that. She claims those words were forged. Her diary was stolen. Since we have a stolen and forged diary and Ashley denies it happened, we have to accept her word. Would you be making such accusations if it we changed the names to Tiffany and Donald Trump?

Not only did he have a history of fraternizing and being cozy w/Epstein...

It's now being reported that he also visited his child farm...

But guess who isn't on any of Epstein's logs...

That's right, good ole Sleepy Joe Biden....

201223105619-01-joe-biden-1222-super-tease.jpg

I love it when the facts come out, don't you?

Joe doesn't need to go to an island to touch kids. He does it right on stage for all to see. Who knows what he's doing when nobody is watching.

You idiots, you are so impossibly fucking stupid, if they had anything on Trump, even remotely pertinent to Epstein's honey-pot operation, they'd have pounced long, long ago! What idiots you sexually deviant leftists truly are, total imbecility....:rolleyes:
rificulous. this epsteion stuff is too close to home for many in bipartisan washington. i don't think this "release " means much either.

as soon as one of the girls points the finger at the guy who inspects the miss teen america contestants in their locker room someone will press charges.

Trump helped investigators in 2009 to expose Epstein, while everyone else was silent.

Trump didn’t go to Epstein Island. Your fabricated Tweets don’t prove shit.

But you lefties all know it’s going to be a bad day for lefties. So the attacks on Orange Man need to step up!

What are the chances the party that likes to fuck kids could have kept this under wraps for several years.... "this" being Trump visited Lolita Island. :laughing0301:

Mathematicians have the odds at 1 in 14 quadrillion.

President Trump is in good company - all his sworn enemies have been documented as visiting Lotlita Island.... and presumably raping minors (no other reason to go.. hmm?)

rob reiner pedo.jpg

Truth matters. Ashley denies every writing that. She claims those words were forged. Her diary was stolen. Since we have a stolen and forged diary and Ashley denies it happened, we have to accept her word. Would you be making such accusations if it we changed the names to Tiffany and Donald Trump?
i think i might believe trump over tiffany.

ivanka, on the other hand, trump babbled all ove stern's show didn't he?

She never wrote that in her diary. The part about showering with her dad. None of that has been corroborated.
The diary is real and says what it says. Simple hand writing analysis shows ashley wrote it.

You cover for a sick fuck child molester.

Americans know why.

MTG is RIGHT!!!

If the diary is "forged" how can it be "stolen?" If it was fake why was the FBI so frantic to confiscate it?

No ... it's real but Ashley has been coaxed to hide the truth for Pedo Joe's sake.

No she does not. I have never seen a denial. Source it. Defending incest makes you a loser. I hope you realize that for your own sake.

He doesn't have to stay with Epstein, he has his own friend's down in the Virgin Islands. Epstein came to meet HIM!

:ack-1:

Biden again staying for free at St. Croix home of wealthy ‘friends’ that would rent for more than $6K​

1704228813649.png

Why do these people ignore these facts?
Dude................you're OP is BS.
Yes Trump does appear on the flight manifest.
You need to acquaint yourself with airport three letter designations.
Trump flew to TEB in New Jersey, PBI- Palm Beach, and DCA-Washington.......no trips to the island.

Here's a better copy of the flight log"

Last edited:

I don’t think they ever denied he rode on Epsteins plane…just that he actually visited epsteins island.

Forum List

Back