BREAKING -- DASH TO DC: Stacey Dash Files Papers for Congressional Run in California

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This should be interesting! She's Conservative and smart.

stacey-das.jpg

stacy-dash-fox-news-shill.jpg

Stacey-Dash-2-300x254.jpg

DASH TO DC: Stacey Dash Files Papers for Congressional Run in California – True Pundit

damnit. Now i need to google her nudes for a refresher
Thanks alot steve

i have to say . If she runs it would be so entertaining. Crazy ex actress black lady running as hard core gop!

Watch how fast the liberals will start whipping this runaway slave

The actress and outspoken Republican filed paperwork Monday to run in California's 44th district, which is currently represented by Democrat Nanette Barragán.

The district, which includes Compton, Watts, San Pedro and North Long Beach, has long been represented by a Democrat. It overwhelmingly voted for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton in 2016, 83%-12%.

'Clueless' actress Stacey Dash is running for Congress - CNNPolitics

She became famous for playing a dumb valley girl. I don't think she was playing.

Watch how fast the liberals will start whipping this runaway slave

The actress and outspoken Republican filed paperwork Monday to run in California's 44th district, which is currently represented by Democrat Nanette Barragán.

The district, which includes Compton, Watts, San Pedro and North Long Beach, has long been represented by a Democrat. It overwhelmingly voted for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton in 2016, 83%-12%.

'Clueless' actress Stacey Dash is running for Congress - CNNPolitics

That should go well for you! :wink:

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/dear-stacey-dash-go-sit-your-ass-down-somewhere-1798402600
Stacey Dash: Transgender people should use bushes for bathrooms - CNN
https://www.theroot.com/why-is-stacey-dash-so-damn-stupid-an-investigation-1790853961

Stacy would be a great role model for the black community, especially for the overwelming many young black girls who are abused and mistreated in their own communities

Stacy would be a great role model for the black community, especially for the overwelming many young black girls who are abused and mistreated in their own communities

Yes. A spoiled rich girl would be a great role model for girls in the hood. I'm sure their lives have had so much in common.

Forum List

Back