Georgia Senate blocks mega tax cuts for Delta in response to Delta punishing law abiding NRA

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

Delta’s tax break may not take flight after Georgia Senate blocks it

is it the job of the Georgia Senate to shill for the NRA?

psssssst.... that's probably a violation of the first amendment. but good luck with that. :cuckoo:

and if you'll note, your ARTICLE said "might".... it did not say it's a done deal.

NRA shills are funny

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

psssssst.... that's probably a violation of the first amendment. but good luck with that. :cuckoo:

and if you'll note, your ARTICLE said "might".... it did not say it's a done deal.

NRA shills are funny

Poor Bitter Pillian can't stand it when people she doesn't like use the tactics she supports against her side.

The most embarrassing part of this is that frauds that try and pass themselves off as conservatives cheer this sort of government intrusion.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Are you serious? Of course it is their job to shill for the NRA. The majority of the Georgia Senate is bought and paid for by the NRA.

And if any other companies decide to go rogue and change any of their company policies, they better run it by a certain wing of the government first, or they will feel an iron hammer come down on them hard.

Are you serious? Of course it is their job to shill for the NRA. The majority of the Georgia Senate is bought and paid for by the NRA.

And if any other companies decide to go rogue and change any of their company policies, they better run it by a certain wing of the government first, or they will feel an iron hammer come down on them hard.

The NRA is made up of law-abiding people.

If a Cake Baker can be forced to bake a cake for something that offends his beliefs, it's perfectly copacetic to forbid Big Corporations from discriminating against people that offend their beliefs.

Over 30% of citizens in Georgia are gun owners. And they pay taxes. Why would any of them want their tax dollars going to Delta after they pulled this stunt of punishing THEM when neither they or the NRA had anything to do with the school shooting?

I am less than thrilled about Delta, or any other airline, getting a $50 million fuel tax exemption in the first place. Can I apply for a tax break on fuel for my Honda? Would I have to join the NRA to get it?

Over 30% of citizens in Georgia are gun owners. And they pay taxes. Why would any of them want their tax dollars going to Delta after they pulled this stunt of punishing THEM when neither they or the NRA had anything to do with the school shooting?

So you do not give a fuck about the other 70% that pay taxes?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I grew up in Georgia. The legislature used to be in the pocket of the KKK in the 1940's. I am not sure whether this is progress, or not....:dunno:

Forum List

Back