Breaking: Black Panthers Headed Back To Poll Stations to Monitor Them

In my opinion it is voter intimidation.

In my opinion, you're guilty of treason and should be put to death. Whew, that was easy. When there's no need for evidence, anyone can call anyone else a crimminal! What a nice world you wingnuts envision.

But, the more salient point is WHY you think that a black man in a goofy uniform with a stick is prima facia evidence of voter intimidation. For the answer to that, you need to look to your own heart. Deal with your racism rather than acting as though being accused of being a racist is worse than actually being one.

For the same reason a whit guy in a sheet from the kkk would be viewed as the SAME evidence.

Exactly, Or a white guy in paramilitary garb with a billy Club. Or anyone of any race doing the same thing.

Or a white guy in paramilitary garb with a billy Club.

You mean a policeman in the Philly? He would intimidate you? Or were you talking about a boy scout?

You mean a policeman in the Philly? He would intimidate you? Or were you talking about a boy scout?

I think perhaps they were thinking skinhead types? That would be ok with y'all?

Actually yes, some cops do intimidate me. But then people expect to see Cops with Billy clubs, and not all cops are white even in philly.

People do not expect to see people wearing Paramilitary uniforms not only holding a billy club but hitting it in their hand over and over, when they go to vote.

He is not thinking at all. He has all sorts of predetermined pictures in his head of what people are like.

He accused me of using the N word when I am alone with my friends.

He acts as if all cops are racist white men.

He acts as if a Black man standing at a polling place with a billy club in his hand and a paramilitary uniform on. Is not attempting to intimidate anyone.

Like I said clearly not thinking at all.

It would depend on what they actually did. What did these guys actually do that was intimidation again?

He acts as if a Black man standing at a polling place

Now, explain to me why it matters that he's black. Come on, explain why that information is relevant.

It would depend on what they actually did. What did these guys actually do that was intimidation again?

Put the same garb on them, same things in one of their hands. Put them at a mainly white polling area, with just a few black, hispanic, and Jewish voters. You wouldn't call that intimidation?

He acts as if a Black man standing at a polling place

Now, explain to me why it matters that he's black. Come on, explain why that information is relevant.

It does not matter that he is. As I stated just a moment ago. Any person of any color doing what he did is attempting to intimidate.

I specified his race in this case. Because while you seem to have examples of white people intimidating and believe those, You choose not to believe this one. Even though the guy was wearing a paramilitary uniform, and slapping a club in his hand over and over in a clearly intimidating fashion. Not to mention the audio of him using the word cracker, and saying prepare to be ruled by the black man. Which leads me to believe you are giving him a pass simply because he is black. Which made his race relevant to this conversation.

It is also relevant to mention his race, because accusations that the DOJ will not prosecute him simply because he is Black have been made.

But nice try. Why don't you accuse me of more stuff I have not done? (while alone with my friends)

Last edited:
You wouldn't call that intimidation?

Let me get this straight. You want a hypothetical where a skinhead is standing in front of a polling place doing nothing but holding a night stick and asking if that cuts it as voter intimidation. Is that what you are asking?

Let me get this straight. You want a hypothetical where a skinhead is standing in front of a polling place doing nothing but holding a night stick and asking if that cuts it as voter intimidation. Is that what you are asking?

Exact same garb, 2 skinheads of the same character as those 2 men in Philly. In the venue I described.

Got it? Now?

Learn to use the quote features. See that little quote button..try it out.

Exact same garb, 2 skinheads of the same character as those 2 men in Philly. In the venue I described.

Got it? Now?

he got it last time. He just thinks he is cute dancing around the questions.

It does not matter that he is.

Then why did you make a point of saying he was black?

Any person of any color doing what he did is attempting to intimidate.

So, an eskimo standing there with a billy club would be out to intimidate who exactly?

I specified his race in this case.

of course you did. Because it's all about race. Or, race baiting to be more precise.

you seem to have examples of white people intimidating

I do? Where? You know, you were assuming I was black weren't you? In fact, there is ample documentation of the intimidation of black voters all through the South for many years. Hell, the Southerners even institutionalized it. I mean after the amendments following the civil war, we still had to make the civil rights and voting rights acts cause the suppression of the black vote in the south was so ubiquitous. Now, you're seriously comparing two fucking guys in Philly with that? And you expect to be taken seriously?

Last edited:

Learn to use the quote features. See that little quote button..try it out.

I'll second that motion.

Of course you don't have to, but it does make it so much easier to follow the flow of conversation and who exactly you are responding to. Plus with the quote feature a user can click on the link in the quote and backtrack up the thread to get a firmer handle on how the conversation has progressed.

*shrug*

Just a friendly request is all.

of the same character

What do you know of the two black men's "character"?

With this, I accept your concession via lack of response. Skinheads would be intimidation, just like the NBPP. However the DOJ seems to think only the former would be worth a trial. Which is why I hope the new Congress does address the equal protection of the law.

It does not matter that he is.

Then why did you make a point of saying he was black?

Any person of any color doing what he did is attempting to intimidate.

So, an eskimo standing there with a billy club would be out to intimidate who exactly?

I specified his race in this case.

of course you did. Because it's all about race. Or, race baiting to be more precise.

you seem to have examples of white people intimidating

I do? Where? You know, you were assuming I was black weren't you? In fact, there is ample documentation of the intimidation of black voters all through the South for many years. Hell, the Southerners even institutionalized it. I mean after the amendments following the civil war, we still had to make the civil rights and voting rights acts cause the suppression of the black vote in the south was so ubiquitous. Now, you're seriously comparing teo fucking guys in Philly with that? And you expect to be taken seriously?

LOL you think you know what motivates me. All tha proves is your a bigot with pre decided ideas of what everyone else is like.

I am not race bating, I am not a racist. You may think what you like.

And hell yes an Eskimo with a club would be intimidating. To me anyone slowly slapping a weapon in the palm of their hand over and over is Intimidating. But you feel free to keep dancing around the issue, and accusing me and everyone else of being racists.

Assuming you know what we say when we are alone with our friends, and assuming you know why we say the things we do.

Despite the fact that you have 0 evidence you are clearly assuming I am a racist and a white person. Yet you act like I was wrong in guessing you were black at first.

To rich.

Look me up when you are ready to have a serious discussion and ready to stop playing these silly games of yours.

Now, you're seriously comparing teo fucking guys in Philly with that? And you expect to be taken seriously?
The point is no matter how big or small it is. Voter intimidation should be prosecuted. No 2 men is not the same as the institutionalized intimidation of the Souths past. But just because it is only 2 people, does not mean we should ignore it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back