Breaking: Black Panthers Headed Back To Poll Stations to Monitor Them

LOL you think you know what motivates me.

Yes. You are motivated in this thread by lies spread by the right wing noise machine and latent, though real, racism. Look, it's not all your fault. You, like I, live in a racist country. These things need to be actively fought against but the right wing noise machine is giving you an out from that hard thing that you need to do. You can delude yourself into believing in the ubiquitousness of "reverse-racism" rather than facing your own.

So it goes.

Yes. You are motivated in this thread by lies spread by the right wing noise machine and latent, though real, racism.

What lies? I saw the video, I heard the audio. (in which he is clearly being intimidating) That is not Right wing lies. Those are facts.

I have also seen what that same man has said in speeches he gave. Again not right wing lies. FACTS!!

Clearly the man in the video and other members of the New Black Panthers Hate white people. They do not hide it. They come right out and say it. Call for killing whitey, Even call for killing white babies.

You seem to want to ignore all those facts, and the Audio, and give these 2 guys a pass.

The only thing I mentioned that may indeed be right wing lies. Is the accusation that was made that the DOJ will not prosecute Minorities for Voter intimidation. So far that has not been proven and has only been put forward by a man who is a republican. So of course I take that one part of this story with a grain of salt, and assume it is not true until proof can be provided that it is or is not.

But as I said it was not right wing lies about what the 2 guys were doing there that makes me believe they were attempting to intimidate. The facts did that.

Me I want to see any attempt to illegally effect the out come of an election looked into and punished. No matter who does it, and no matter how big in scope it is.

Last edited:

Yes. You are motivated in this thread by lies spread by the right wing noise machine and latent, though real, racism.

What lies? I saw the video, I heard the audio. (in which he is clearly being intimidating) That is not Right wing lies. Those are facts.

I have also seen what that same man has said in speeches he gave. Again not right wing lies. FACTS!!

Clearly the man in the video and other members of the New Black Panthers Hate white people. They do not hide it. They come right out and say it. Call for killing whitey, Even call for killing white babies.

You seem to want to ignore all those facts, and the Audio, and give these 2 guys a pass.

The only thing I mentioned that may indeed be right wing lies. Is the accusation that was made that the DOJ will not prosecute Minorities for Voter intimidation. So far that has not been proven and has only been put forward by a man who is a republican. So of course I take that one part of this story with a grain of salt, and assume it is not true until proof can be provided that it is or is not.

But as I said it was not right wing lies about what the 2 guys were doing there that makes me believe they were attempting to intimidate. The facts did that.

Me I want to see any attempt to illegally effect the out come of an election looked into and punished. No matter who does it, and no matter how big in scope it is.
Exactly what DOJ is charged with doing. They refuse and that must not be allowed to stand.

I heard the audio. (in which he is clearly being intimidating)

Please produce this audio where he is "clearly" being intimidating. Thanks.

I have also seen what that same man has said in speeches he gave.

It's a 1st amendment thing. You don't have to like it. You just have to live with it.

give these 2 guys a pass.

It's that pesky presumption of innocence thing. Even black folks get it.

illegally effect the out come of an election

Please provide your evidence that this took place. Thanks.

But, more importantly, to the heart of the matter. Our Declaration of independence has the most beautiful phrase in it. It says...all men are created equal. The question is, and only you can answer this, is do you believe that this man is your equal...

oscar-grant.jpg

Last edited:
The question is, and only you can answer this, is do you believe that this man is your equal...

oscar-grant.jpg

Of course.

No matter how many times you cutely imply and assume I am racist. It will still not be true.

All men are Equal, and should all be treated equally, and just as no one race should not be persecuted under the law. Like Blacks and other minorities have been in this country. No one race should be given special treatment either. As whites have been given in the past. IMO after seeing everything there is to see, and learning more about the man in the Video. That there was enough evidence to prosecute him, and so did people in the DOJ, Before the case was dropped.

You are the one that keeps trying to frame me as a racists in this debate Despite you have no facts other than your own Biased, and frankly stereo typical, assumptions about me, and my motivations. You even went as far as to Assume I am the type of person that calls blacks by the N word when I am talking with my friends(some of which are black by the way). At every turn it has been your goal in your responses to me to try and bait me, and make me out to be a racist. Well done Mr Alinsky would be proud of your tactics.

But the simple fact is I simply believe that in this case the government dropped this case because the 2 men were black, and that to me is one race being given special treatment under the law.

Last edited:
So if all men are created equal you will be just fine with the kkk at a polling place.

funny you choose a pic of oscar grant though.

and now rather than admitting he's against equal protection, he plays the race card. How stereotypical from such posters, from left and right.

of the same character

What do you know of the two black men's "character"?

With this, I accept your concession via lack of response. Skinheads would be intimidation, just like the NBPP. However the DOJ seems to think only the former would be worth a trial. Which is why I hope the new Congress does address the equal protection of the law.

Please point out cases of "Skinheads" being prosecuted for voter intimidation. Or, anyone, for that matter.

If you find one..we can compare what happened and what was done then..and what happened here and what was done..

of the same character

What do you know of the two black men's "character"?

With this, I accept your concession via lack of response. Skinheads would be intimidation, just like the NBPP. However the DOJ seems to think only the former would be worth a trial. Which is why I hope the new Congress does address the equal protection of the law.

Please point out cases of "Skinheads" being prosecuted for voter intimidation. Or, anyone, for that matter.

If you find one..we can compare what happened and what was done then..and what happened here and what was done..
:rolleyes: read the thread.

Of course. Then I expect that you'll be absolutely incensed by this story...

A voting rights lawyer has filed a complaint with the Department of Justice that elderly black voters are being harassed and intimidated at their homes in eastern Texas. Gerry Hebert, executive director of the Campaign Legal Center, submitted a complaint on Thursday to the DOJ claiming that at least seven elderly black voters "were being harassed by two unidentified white women" who visited their homes in Bowie County to question them about their mail-in ballot applications. The women are described as middle-aged, local Republican activists who had accessed publicly available information about which voters had requested mail-in ballots.

Complaint: Elderly Black Voters Intimidated at Home | Mother Jones

And this one...

With only a few days until the election, 'tis the season for dirty tricks at the polls. In Houston, Texas, flyers telling people not to vote straight down the Democratic ticket have been placed on the windshields of cars at a polling place in a predominantly black neighborhood. TPM has the details:

Fake Group Tries to Mislead Black Voters in Texas | Mother Jones

And this one...

The Harris County Attorney on Tuesday said it is investigating some credible, if somewhat one sided, complaints of minority voter harassment. The voters reported that poll watchers got into election workers’ faces and blocked or disrupted lines of voters waiting to cast their ballots.

"Either Republican or Republican party candidate poll watchers, who were almost exclusively white, [were] in areas that were almost exclusively black," said First Assistant County Attorney Terry O'Rourke of the poll watchers. “Intimidation of a voter comes in a variety of ways. Obstructing a voter on the way in to vote would be another of them."

Harris County Attorney investigates allegations of voter intimidation at polls | kvue.com | KVUE Texas News | State headlines

What, they don't tell you about these cases on FOX?

Here's the fun thing. There are all sorts of groups of "Republican vote checkers" that show up to polling places all the time. If the bar gets lowered for 'intimidation' these groups will probably get banned as well.

The Bar gets lowered? How many of those Republican Groups do their checking with Billy clubs in their hand and wearing paramilitary uniforms?

And your solution would be?

DUH Enforce the law in ALL cases equally

:rolleyes: read the thread.

Sorry Annie..this is what I found..

Justice Department to Send Election Observers to Arizona as Concern Rises About Illegal Voters

By Stephen Clark

Published October 30, 2010 | FoxNews.com

advertisement

The Justice Department is sending a small pack of election observers to Arizona as Hispanic groups sound the alarm over an anti-illegal immigration group's mass e-mail seeking to recruit Election Day volunteers to help block illegal immigrants from voting.

Hispanic voting rights groups say the e-mail is just an attempt to intimidate minority voters. But election fraud monitors say that there are hundreds of examples of duplicate registrations, wrong information and past unregistered voters getting ballots.

Voter fraud allegations have emerged just days before the midterm in many crucial battleground states across the country, including Nevada, Pennsylvania and Florida.

The Justice Department announced Friday it would deploy more than 400 federal observers to 30 jurisdictions in 18 states ahead of Tuesday's election. But Arizona officials say the department had already committed to sending observers to their state.

Justice Department officials had notified Maricopa County that they would send a "handful" of election observers, even before the e-mail was sent, Matthew Benson, a spokesman for Arizona's secretary of state, told FoxNews.com...

From your post. Was there something else?

A voting rights lawyer has filed a complaint with the Department of Justice that elderly black voters are being harassed and intimidated at their homes in eastern Texas. Gerry Hebert, executive director of the Campaign Legal Center, submitted a complaint on Thursday to the DOJ claiming that at least seven elderly black voters "were being harassed by two unidentified white women" who visited their homes in Bowie County to question them about their mail-in ballot applications. The women are described as middle-aged, local Republican activists who had accessed publicly available information about which voters had requested mail-in ballots.

And this one...

With only a few days until the election, 'tis the season for dirty tricks at the polls. In Houston, Texas, flyers telling people not to vote straight down the Democratic ticket have been placed on the windshields of cars at a polling place in a predominantly black neighborhood. TPM has the details:

And this one...

The Harris County Attorney on Tuesday said it is investigating some credible, if somewhat one sided, complaints of minority voter harassment. The voters reported that poll watchers got into election workers’ faces and blocked or disrupted lines of voters waiting to cast their ballots.

"Either Republican or Republican party candidate poll watchers, who were almost exclusively white, [were] in areas that were almost exclusively black," said First Assistant County Attorney Terry O'Rourke of the poll watchers. “Intimidation of a voter comes in a variety of ways. Obstructing a voter on the way in to vote would be another of them."

Harris County Attorney investigates allegations of voter intimidation at polls | kvue.com | KVUE Texas News | State headlines

See any clubs in use?

ok..not the point of what you are saying though.

Your first two examples are not taking place at a polling place...but that is not an excuse for intimidation.

ALL voter intimidation needs to be stopped and prosecuted .

And this one...

And this one...

Because Fox is biased of course. That however does not mean this case is not intimidation. I know you don't think so. But many other people do. Personally I think the Video alone is clear evidence of an attempt to intimidate. So did people in the DOJ, and so do many Lawyers who have given opinion on this case. I do wonder why you were not able to find links to CNN, or one of the Networks to link us those stories though. Could it be because they didn't cover them either?

As to your other question. Of course all those others stories trouble me. I have not read into all of them yet. However I would want them treated no differently. If the DOJ has evidence in any of those cases then they should use it to prosecute those behind it.

Voter Intimidation, By anyone, on either side. Should be treated like a high crime. It is basically an attempt to obstruct our Republics Democratic Elections. A crime for which I think we should have 0 tolerance. No matter who is doing it.

Last edited:

So what is punished to you? To me, that would be 20 years on the chain gang, no reduction for good time, etc. That sound fair to you? Afterall a vote decides life or death, or survival for Americans, etc.

Forum List

Back