BREAKING: Baltimore pokice shoot fleeing black man in back "for no reason"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Man shot by Baltimore police Fox News

I can only find one link so forgive the lack of details.

Hannity on Sirius has a witness on air...says Baltimore police walked up to black male...male ran....she says cops shot him in the back "for no reason".

I have no other details but will update..

If local citizen account is true...cops murdered this man (or tried to if he survives) ....but what she describes is a damn crime.

Looks like it's not what happened. This is developing now, but it appears that the guy was carrying a gun, dropped it, it went off and he fell. Police are reporting that he has not been shot, just taken to the hospital for injuries sustained from falling. Hard to know what happened. The reports are conflicted

Fox reporting on SiriusXM there is fighting and tear gas between cops and bystanders.

Witness saying cops shot man in back as he ran.

Will update.

Looks like it's not what happened. This is developing now, but it appears that the guy was carrying a gun, dropped it, it went off and he fell. Police are reporting that he has not been shot, just taken to the hospital for injuries sustained from falling. Hard to know what happened. The reports are conflicted

Yeah witnesses on street saying he was shot in the back.

Again...waiting til facts are out.

Not likely cops would shoot a black teenager in the back after what just happened there. Let's wait for more information before we rush to judgment.

Hannity confirming the SUSPECTS gun went off....cops tazed the suspect.

Contrary to witness account....he was not shot in the back.

No one was shot which will not stop people from seeing the man shot in the back. How many people saw Mike Brown put his hands up?

I heard one of the "bystanders" comment as they were putting the kid in the ambulance "Cops are murderers". Another excuse to loot?

Ok.

Story updating rapidly.

Apparently. ...the honest local residents LIED. There was no shooting. At all.

Hmmm. Surely they wouldnt lie to make cops sound bad would they????

Well......Baltimore residents LIED about this. Wonder how many other "abuses" by cops they've made up and falsified? ?

I heard one of the "bystanders" comment as they were putting the kid in the ambulance "Cops are murderers". Another excuse to loot?

Well eyewitnesses are not very reliable to be really honest about it. As we all know, what people see depends on where they were standing, where their eyes were focused, etc. I watched the eyewitness and I am 100% certain she reported what she honestly thought was the truth. But I can easily see a situation where a suspect is running, drops his gun and it goes off, just as the officer is drawing, and he stumbles and goes down.....it's sure going to look and sound like he got shot.

If it is not the case, the cops need to make that public knowledge immediately though or all hell is going to break loose again

Well......Baltimore residents LIED about this. Wonder how many other "abuses" by cops they've made up and falsified? ?

Oh stop. I watched the witness talking to the news reporter live and she was in tears. She wasn't lying, She just saw it differently...she was mistaken not attempting to deceive. Even the Fox news reporter, who was also an eyewitness, said he thought the cops shot him.

Ok.

Story updating rapidly.

Of course not! The fine up standing witness is going to Dartmouth in the fall in fact she and the taseree were going to be classmates. Such a nice young boy and girl...

Ok.

Story updating rapidly.

If they were honest they would not have lied.

Forum List

Back