Want to show intolerance?...Act like Pamela Geller

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Ms. Geller is a media whore....There's no other way to describe the "why" an event is sponsored to simply irk Islamists, and then go on every media outlet that would have you to be incensed that such an event is controversial.

We all know that for Muslims the depiction of the prophet Mohammed is an anathema...that stated, why would anyone want to show that they can openly insult another faith and then demand impunity? Do the Gellers of the world simply wish to show that they can be as intolerant as anyone within an open society?

There's no other way to condone such behavior, except to wish that your ugly face and moronic reasoning be plastered all over the media for personal and selfish gain.

• Banned
Just out of curiosity, what was your stance on Piss Christ?

What's my stance?....That it is a horrible insensitive and stupid show in trying to gain some measure of notoriety even if it is offensive...

Pamela Geller showed that she can be just as insensitive and stupid and that she is a whore for the same offensive notoriety.

• Banned
Yeah those two dead goat fuggers were real tolerant, eh? It's a two way street, bub.

In other words, you have a hidden desire to be just as insensitive and "tolerant" as they are (were).....Congratulations !!!

Will a bomb vest be your next statement of how you wish to be like them?

Yeah those two dead goat fuggers were real tolerant, eh? It's a two way street, bub.

In other words, you have a hidden desire to be just as insensitive and "tolerant" as they are (were).....Congratulations !!!

Grow up you whiny little asshole. For once in your miserable, pathetic life just grow up and stop seeking attention by taking the wrong stance.

Just out of curiosity, what was your stance on Piss Christ?

What's my stance?....That it is a horrible insensitive and stupid show in trying to gain some measure of notoriety even if it is offensive...

So, you didn't slam republicans as being anti-art, or intolerant for wanting to pull the funding for that "horrible insensitive and stupid show"?

Grow up you whiny little asshole. For once in your miserable, pathetic life just grow up and stop seeking attention by taking the wrong stance.

Right on!

We have a Freedom of Speech in America.

So, fuck off Natnumbnuts.

Wow the libturds are really really really scared of the muslims. Gellar was practising free speech which is still legal in this country...for now.

[/QUOTE]

So, you didn't slam republicans as being anti-art, or intolerant for wanting to pull the funding for that "horrible insensitive and stupid show"?[/QUOTE]

Nah, you have the wrong person......

All I'm getting at is the WHY any American would want to show that they can be just as intolerant and offensive as radical Muslims.

So, you didn't slam republicans as being anti-art, or intolerant for wanting to pull the funding for that "horrible insensitive and stupid show"?[/QUOTE]

All I'm getting at is the WHY any American would want to show that they can be just as intolerant and offensive as radical Muslims.[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? Cartoonist draw. Radical Muslims murder. No question which is more intolerant and offensive. At least to me no drawing is so offensive that murdered justified.

All I'm getting at is the WHY any American would want to show that they can be just as intolerant and offensive as radical Muslims.[/QUOTE]

I don't recall any Muslims being raped or beheaded at the art show.

Link?

Yeah, we have free speech in our country....But such didn't stop the smashing of heads in Selma...or the killing of students at Kent State....

You may have noticed that individual rights seem to stop for right wingers when it comes to a woman's right to choose or two gays getting married.

Free speech does not equate to intentional vulgarity (well, maybe on this forum its the norm.)

When an idiot like Ahmadinejad practiced his own version of "free speech" you right wingers were ready to bomb the entire country...and if you don't see the hypocrisy...well, then you truly are a right winger.

Ms. Geller is a media whore....There's no other way to describe the "why" an event is sponsored to simply irk Islamists, and then go on every media outlet that would have you to be incensed that such an event is controversial.

We all know that for Muslims the depiction of the prophet Mohammed is an anathema...that stated, why would anyone want to show that they can openly insult another faith and then demand impunity? Do the Gellers of the world simply wish to show that they can be as intolerant as anyone within an open society?

There's no other way to condone such behavior, except to wish that your ugly face and moronic reasoning be plastered all over the media for personal and selfish gain.
Do you believe in freedom of speech or not? It does not matter if Muslims get offended. If we are going to ban offensive speech, then we are no longer free.

Christians are often offended when those who hate them speak poorly of them, but they do not resort to violence.

You should be condemning violence.

[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? Cartoonist draw. Radical Muslims murder. No question which is more intolerant and offensive. At least to me no drawing is so offensive that murdered justified.[/QUOTE]

Well, you're right.....we send in the drones, instead.

Forum List

Back