BREAKING! At least 2,055 children and 1,119 women, have been murdered and over 15,273 injured in ongoing Israeli war crime

⭕
- There are about 1,500 people still under the rubble, including 800 children.
View attachment 847341

⭕
- 70% of the victims of the Israeli aggression are children, women, and the elderly.

⭕
- 57 health personnel have been killed and over 100 others have been injured with various wounds.

⭕
- 12 hospitals and 32 health centers have gone out of service due to targeting and fuel depletion.

⭕
- Hospital bed occupancy in the Gaza Strip has exceeded 150%

⭕
- Lives of over 130 Palestinian babies in incubators are at risk as Israel continues to cut off fuel.

23rd October 2023 / 8 Rabi Al Thani 1445

Children in Gaza mark body parts for identification

Hundreds of besieged Palestinians, mostly children, are writing their names on arms, legs, in case they lose life in Israeli bombing​

"Their parents wrote their names on their legs so they can be identified if they are murdered by the terrorists"

In Palestinian hospitals right now: Victims of Israeli terrorists :

Baby murdered by the Zionists criminals (previously: soldiers)

Another crime added to a long record of Israeli war crimes in Gaza.

Israeli monsters cut the water pipes that were supplying Palestinians with fresh water.

When you are a fool supporter of criminal Zionists, but you think you are smart:

View attachment 847448

More war crimes, while cutting food and water supplies: Medic coming out of his ambulance..

When the Israeli Criminal Occupation Forces attacked Palestinians while they were providing first aid to a young man who was later announced dead after being shot by the IOF.

Coward Israeli criminals bombed this infant :

Man exposes the stupid justifications of war criminals:

Despite his injury, little Palestinian child helps in holding his mother’s medication, acting as a "fluid older" given the overwhelming situation in Gaza’s hospitals.

Child identifying the body of a relative among a line of murdered bodies (victims of the coward Zionist criminals), then giving them a final kiss before they are wrapped for burial.

Beheaded baby by the terrorist Zionists coming "headless" out of the ambulance:

The most recent atrocity by the coward terrorist army:

Infant butchered by the coward terrorists at her first birthday:
Hey bitch, know how much sympathy you've garnered for muslim terrorists with this thread?

NONE. Fuck You and them.

Now that's just my opinion, but seriously, fuck you and them. The world would be a better place without you all.

You are a boil on the ass of humanity.

⭕
View attachment 847341

⭕
- 70% of the victims of the Israeli aggression are children, women, and the elderly.

⭕
- 57 health personnel have been killed and over 100 others have been injured with various wounds.

⭕
- 12 hospitals and 32 health centers have gone out of service due to targeting and fuel depletion.

⭕

⭕
- Lives of over 130 Palestinian babies in incubators are at risk as Israel continues to cut off fuel.

Genocide.

“Israeli criminal occupation” = Islamic Nazi terrorist lingo.
"Israel occupation of the land God gave them"

Some people in this world are crazy. I'm the goyim, and I eat the traif, but I do know what's what in this world that God

created.

The Jews belong in Jerusalem, and Islam is a moon god/judaeism bastardization religion by inbred retards.

If Allah was a good and truly powerful god, he would see what those Muslim bastards do at night and

when out to sea and punish the hell out of them.

Don't worry about that, though. God sees what they do and will punish them accordingly.

There is no Allah that doesn't see what they do at night and when out to sea at all.

However, there is a God, Yahweh, the creator of this world and everything in it and their evil will not go unpunished.

Last edited:
"Israel occupation of the land God gave them"

Some people in this world are crazy. I'm the goyim, and I eat the traif, but I do know what's what in this world that God

created.

The Jews belong in Jerusalem, and Islam is a moon god/judaeism bastardization religion by inbred retards.
Muslims are still claiming Spain as part of the Caliphate they want back.

⭕
View attachment 847341

⭕

⭕

⭕

⭕

⭕

I don't care just don't send the survivors here

skdkmfmfjtjjtjjff.jpeg

Forum List

Back