Israel says military campaign in Gaza may last months - BBC News

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Israel says military campaign in Gaza may last months - BBC News - BBC News
  1. Israel says military campaign in Gaza may last months - BBC News BBC News
  2. Gallant: This war may take months, 'but in the end there will be no Hamas' The Times of Israel
  3. Israel Hamas War: Israeli army gets ‘green light’ for ground operation in Gaza, says Economy Minister Times of India
  4. Israel defence minister says Hamas war could last months Vanguard
  5. Israel says it doesn't plan to control life in the Gaza Strip after its war with Hamas KHOU 11
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News

Remote : Mon, 23 Oct 2023 10:03:12 GMT
Local : 2023-10-23(Monday) 12 : 03 : 12

Found via NicerApp WebOS

so, in my current well-informed amateur opinion,
Hamas is trying to degrade support for Israel through demonstrations that are at best very narrow-minded.
very focussed on the Israelis as the only guilty ones in that Palestinian-Israeli region.

i predict that Hamas will not succeed.
that it indeed, as an organisation and methodology of providing a population with an administration, will cease to exist.

terror as a tactic and/or strategy leaves tons of very raw video material, to be re-used as a reminder later.
the morale of the Israelis can not be destroyed. not through terror, and not through other means.

that leaves only the option moderate Islam : to just be good neighbors and hope for the best and Allah's graces.

Hamas fighters were carrying instructions on how to make chemical weapons when they launched horrifying Kibbutz massacre, Israel's President Isaac Herzog claims
The president's office said the documents were found on a USB stick on one dead Hamas fighter in the kibbutz - where around 20 per cent of the 1,100 residents were slaughtered or kidnapped.

Remote : Mon, 23 Oct 2023 11:21:58 +0100
Local : 2023-10-23(Monday) 12 : 21 : 58
Found via NicerApp WebOS

mountains upon mountains of evidence as to how far the new depravity among some Muslim "army groups" actually goes.
attacking unarmed civilians by any means at all = self-defeating. heed my words.

In the aftermath we will also see if the Pali people will support a resurgence of Hamas or whatever the terrorists decide to rename themselves.

Kill/imprison enough of them and if the Pali people truly want peace they will kill the remnants and future terrorists before they get too strong again....Blah, given their track record I suspect they will support them like they did the PLO before them.

Hope in that regard does not spring eternal.

Israel-Hamas conflict: ‘No turning back from the commitment to destroy Hamas’
Israel’s former deputy national security advisor Dr Erin Lerman says there is no turning back from the commitment to destroy Hamas.“To destroy Hamas, we will have to go in,” Dr Lerman told Sky News host Chris Kenny.“We’re going to have to flush them out of their tunnels; we’re going to have to eliminate their leadership and the backbone of their fighting capacity."Israel can simply not reconstruct the areas devastated by the terrorists unless Hamas is eliminated as a governing authority in Gaza."Dr Lerman said Israel needs to look for ways that would “offer the people of Gaza a different and better future” in “coordination with other like-minded elements”.

Remote : 2023-10-23(Monday) 12 : 25 : 15
Local : 2023-10-23(Monday) 12 : 25 : 15
Found via NicerApp WebOS

i feel for the innocent among Palestians who would become collateral damage,
but i do want to express my public support for this project of dismanteling Hamas.

terror tactis and strategies should be outlawed like the use of WMD is, yet
we see the terrorists slowly upgrading themselves to WMD, to slaughter their
enemies (our entire alliance).

they have to be combatted with asymetrical warfare,
cyberwarfare (erasing websites and their related data / ransomware run by the Israeli government),
and media warfare, all at the same time.

it requires the general mobilization of an entire population for an undetermined length of time,
but it does gain that population the ability to raise their children in safety.

i hope the Israelis remain open to external advice from allies.
i think it will be to their benefit, short-term, mid-term and long-term.

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia Warns U.S.: Israeli Invasion of Gaza Could Be Catastrophic. In discussions with their American counterparts, Saudi officials have framed a ground war as a potentially devastating blow to stability in the Middle East. Kate Kelly and Vivian Nereim reported from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.4 hours ago
The New York Times - Breaking News, US News, World News and Videos › world
Saudi Arabia Warns U.S.:

Saudi Arabia Warns U.S.: Israeli Invasion of Gaza Could Be Catastrophic. In discussions with their American counterparts, Saudi officials have framed a ground war as a potentially devastating blow to stability in the Middle East. Kate Kelly and Vivian Nereim reported from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.4 hours ago
Saudi Arabia Warns U.S.:
Sorry bout that,

1. Saudi Arabia can stfu now, 911 was done by your Arabs.
2. Jews are going to tear your tree house down too!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Saudi Arabia Warns U.S.:
Only in an America ran by democrats does a small people warn the USA.

Forum List

Back