Israel war crimes: UNICEF: Israelis kill 447 Palestinian children in Gaza so far

Roshdi Sarraj, the photographer who took this widely shared picture of Israel's destruction of Gaza, was himself later murdered by a coward Israeli airstrike.

1698012059380.png

Reports of "unprecedented" level of bombing of Gaza right now by the Zionist terrorists .

1698012745782.png

This:
1698012819366.png

The intellectual father of Zionism, Theodore Herzel, in 1896 wrote the following in Der Juden Stadt (The Jewish State): "The Jewish people are at present prevented by the Diaspora from conducting their political affairs themselves. Besides, they are in a condition of more or less severe distress in many parts of the world. They need, above all things a gestor. This gestor cannot, of course, be a single individual. Such a one would either make himself ridiculous, or—seeing that he would appear to be working for his own interests—contemptible. The gestor of the Jews must therefore be a body corporate. And that is the Society of Jews."

"Externally, the Society will attempt, as I explained before in the general part, to be acknowledged as a State-forming power. The free assent of many Jews will confer on it the requisite authority in its relations with Governments. Internally, that is to say, in its relation with the Jewish people, the Society will create all the first indispensable institutions; it will be the nucleus out of which the public institutions of the Jewish State will later on be developed. Our first object is, as I said before, supremacy, assured to us by international law, over a portion of the globe sufficiently large to satisfy our just requirements."

447 Palestinian children

Bombing inhabited

killed the first born

Just like feral pig hunting

targeting civilians to murder them

Only 800,000 to go!

Death cults are death cults

They deserve no mercy.

are legal targets in a war.

They start them at 6 years old.

Ishmael is still the bastard child.

Phukk 'em.

I heard it was eleventy bazillion children killed.

It's not a war crime when Israel does it.
aren't we talking about children here????

~S~

The intellectual father of Zionism, Theodore Herzel, in 1896 wrote the following in Der Juden Stadt (The Jewish State): "The Jewish people are at present prevented by the Diaspora from conducting their political affairs themselves. Besides, they are in a condition of more or less severe distress in many parts of the world. They need, above all things a gestor. This gestor cannot, of course, be a single individual. Such a one would either make himself ridiculous, or—seeing that he would appear to be working for his own interests—contemptible. The gestor of the Jews must therefore be a body corporate. And that is the Society of Jews."

"Externally, the Society will attempt, as I explained before in the general part, to be acknowledged as a State-forming power. The free assent of many Jews will confer on it the requisite authority in its relations with Governments. Internally, that is to say, in its relation with the Jewish people, the Society will create all the first indispensable institutions; it will be the nucleus out of which the public institutions of the Jewish State will later on be developed. Our first object is, as I said before, supremacy, assured to us by international law, over a portion of the globe sufficiently large to satisfy our just requirements."
Fun, ain't it? And there isn't jack-$hit you can do about it... :cool:

Roshdi Sarraj, the photographer who took this widely shared picture of Israel's destruction of Gaza
I see no destruction there, only repurposing of an urban area s that it can't be used to house terrorists anymore.

was himself later murdered by a coward Israeli airstrike.
Then I bet you are REALLY ashamed of those 2000 cowardly missiles launched into Israel raining down on unsuspecting women and children!
Or the atrocities of torture and murder committed by their ground troops!
But do nt worry--- lots of ground counteroffensive measures are coming soon! Damn Jews are even giving the innocents and civilians time to clear out!
Not too late for brave people like you to fly over and join them!

The criminality and hatred of the Israeli terrorists towards the children in Gaza.

A group of children gathered around a water tank in eastern Gaza to get drinking water, and the Israeli enemy targeted them from the air and threw an incendiary bomb on them, intentionally murdering them.

Graphic:

Biden, instead of going to Retirement home, offer supplies and troops for the terrorists to murder more women and children..

1698056026264.png

All surgical operations are now carried out without giving the wounded any type of anaesthesia due to the strict siege imposed by Israeli terrorists on the civilians Gaza Strip.

Just to clarify my position, Ishmael was born from an illegitimate sexual union between Abraham, and Sarah's handmaiden Hagar. Isaac was Abraham's legitimate son with Sarah and the rightful heir. So yes, Ishmael is the BASTARD son of Abraham.
So your position is illigit children are cannon fodder ?

~S~

Forum List

Back