Breaking : Active Shooter ; Dallas : Two Police Officers Down

Prayers for the officers.

Sure, that always works to stop mass carnage.

What else can you do for them? Rebeca Lopez of WFAA said that the male officer killed was resuscitated and is being kept alive until his mother makes it to the hospital. He's not going to be alive very long.

You mean Jesus isn't going to swoop down and save him now that you've written "prayers for the officers" on the Internet?

It only seems fitting that a Hispanic should go on shooting rampage at a Home Depot.

Rare.

Usually white trash like the RWNJ racists here.

Seriously. One of the wacko RWNJs that used to post here was a mass shooter.

U.S.: mass shootings by race 1982-2018 | Statista

He was a white Hispanic I guess.

I wrote "usually" and posted a link showing that's factual, but the RW nutters might believe that.

Weird bunch that has no use for FACTS.

If you remember, the nutters all said Geo Zimmerman was a "white Hispanic".

Writing on the truck, back rear saying "gateway offroad". Along with a ladder rack, and a toolbox in the bed of the truck.

It only seems fitting that a Hispanic should go on shooting rampage at a Home Depot.

Rare.

I wrote "usually" and posted a link showing that's factual, but the RW nutters might believe that.

No. Actually it was the MSM who first said that, either CNN or MSNBC. Your memory is slipping in that drug-addled brain of yours.

This might be the first time I've seen RWNJ actually show any concern for the victims of a shooting. Usually, the sympathy is for the guns themselves. And you forgot "thoughts".

Let's hope they all survive. I can hardly stand to read of more shattered families.
View attachment 189799
So, what do you do for the victims?

Aside from blaming the NRA, Republicans, and gun owners?

Nothing I guess.

Sure, that always works to stop mass carnage.

What else can you do for them? Rebeca Lopez of WFAA said that the male officer killed was resuscitated and is being kept alive until his mother makes it to the hospital. He's not going to be alive very long.

You mean Jesus isn't going to swoop down and save him now that you've written "prayers for the officers" on the Internet?
What do you do, instead of praying?

This might be the first time I've seen RWNJ actually show any concern for the victims of a shooting. Usually, the sympathy is for the guns themselves. And you forgot "thoughts".

Let's hope they all survive. I can hardly stand to read of more shattered families.
View attachment 189799
If thoughts and prayers are useless, then so is HOPE!

I was praying pretty hard on election night of 2016. It looks like they were answered.

5639f271-728f-4483-bb10-448624072f06.png

Rare.

No. Actually it was the MSM who first said that, either CNN or MSNBC. Your memory is slipping in that drug-addled brain of yours.

Gee, that has nothing at all to do with what I wrote. Nothing.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/19791581/
You wanna try it again?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/19791581/
Just kidding. Of course.

Forum List

Back