Breaking : Active Shooter ; Dallas : Two Police Officers Down

We have the fullest jails in the world.

They also became some of the most inefficient ones as well since they were privatized.
Very little rehabilitation is done.
Most convicts don't want to be rehabilitated. But again, look at you. People who don't know jack shit about prison talking like they are experts. lmao!

You don’t seem to know about anything...
Right liar. Most scum convicts do NOT want rehabilitation. I was there!

I believe that. They let you out?

See Japan, France, Germany, UK...
We don't live in those fascist places, but you can. I suggest you move there and take you a muslim boyfriend.
No thanks, I’ll work to save law enforcement lives here.
No, what dim scum works for is keeping criminals out of prison.

U.S. Has World’s Highest Incarceration Rate – Population Reference Bureau
More media bullshit.

But you can’t dispute it, you just keep whining.

We have the fullest jails in the world.

They also became some of the most inefficient ones as well since they were privatized.
Most convicts don't want to be rehabilitated. But again, look at you. People who don't know jack shit about prison talking like they are experts. lmao!

Actually, in the prisons where they offer job training, or some other kind of activity like training assistance dogs or working to tame wild horses, the recidivism rate is a lot lower than the privatized prisons where no such programs are offered.

And yeah, I've spent a bit of time in jail myself. Ended up serving a month because I got caught with some marijuana on me. And, during that time I was in, there was nothing to do except swap stories and tips about how you did stuff and how to make the best drugs.

And yeah, a lot of us in there would have welcomed the opportunity to do something other than sit around and stare at each other.

Hey scum, liberals go out of their way to NOT punish criminals. THAT is what happened here.Scum like you!
We have the fullest jails in the world and our
Police are still shot and killed weekly. This happens in single digits yearly where there is strong gun control.

You think people who do these shootings, knowing they will get the death penalty or life, care if you strengthen gun control?

Where do you come up with such foolishness?
Again, this is extremely rare where there is strong gun control.

Oh sure it is. Check the rate in Chicago and get back to us, K?
See Japan, France, Germany, UK...

So, to be clear, you want a total ban on guns in the United States, with the exception of Law Enforcement, Correct?

Actually, in the prisons where they offer job training, or some other kind of activity like training assistance dogs or working to tame wild horses, the recidivism rate is a lot lower than the privatized prisons where no such programs are offered.

And yeah, I've spent a bit of time in jail myself. Ended up serving a month because I got caught with some marijuana on me. And, during that time I was in, there was nothing to do except swap stories and tips about how you did stuff and how to make the best drugs.

And yeah, a lot of us in there would have welcomed the opportunity to do something other than sit around and stare at each other.
My advice would be to talk about something you actually know about because you don't know jack about prison.

Forum List

Back