Which one of you morons is going to give Amazon your car keys

Twitter was having awesome responses to this announcement this morning. I don't recall reading a single positive comment about this idea.

Did you bother to read the article. They don’t NEED your keys. The service is only available to owners of certain makes and years of vehicles which can be remotely unlocked by Onstar or similar services.
The onstar code is the key.................

Next moron

They'd sell their souls to the prick as long as AI can make life easier.

Did you bother to read the article. They don’t NEED your keys. The service is only available to owners of certain makes and years of vehicles which can be remotely unlocked by Onstar or similar services.

Next moron

No, they radio Onstar to pop the trunk. It’s done remotely.

READ YOUR LINKS.

No thank you not doing that.
You do understand that the trunk is a separate code right? You also do understand that you have to authorize that via your cell phone right?
Yes I understand all that doesn't change the fact it's not something I want to do if other people want to more power to them I'm not interested.

I’d rather they drop my package into my trunk that have them leave it on my porch. Other than a spare tire, the trunk is empty, and if they were to steal that, Amazon is on the hook.

You do understand that the trunk is a separate code right? You also do understand that you have to authorize that via your cell phone right?
Yes I understand all that doesn't change the fact it's not something I want to do if other people want to more power to them I'm not interested.

I’d rather they drop my package into my trunk that have them leave it on my porch. Other than a spare tire, the trunk is empty, and if they were to steal that, Amazon is on the hook.
That's fine anyone who wants to do that have at it I'm not trashing the service or anyone who wants to use I just am not going to.

Next moron

READ YOUR LINKS.
In order for them to do that you have to give them the code and or permission. Which is pretty much why I gave up on GM in the first place, because any hacker can open an onstar equipped vehicle. But you can't see this because you enjoy spending your money instead of saving it................................

Fact you have never saved any money at Amazon....................See if you can figure that out dopey

Consider saving some money into a Roth IRA instead of giving it to a billionaire

Next moron

READ YOUR LINKS.
Not all cars have trunks........................grow up moron

Next moron

READ YOUR LINKS.
In order for them to do that you have to give them the code and or permission. Which is pretty much why I gave up on GM in the first place, because any hacker can open an onstar equipped vehicle. But you can't see this because you enjoy spending your money instead of saving it................................

Fact you have never saved any money at Amazon....................See if you can figure that out dopey

I saved 50% over brick-and-mortar last Christmas. Plus the fact they had free gift wrapping and if you see my packages after I gift wrap you'd understand why I took the free gift wrapping.

Forum List

Back