Breaking: 27 Story London Tower Apartment Complex Ablaze As People Dangle On Sheets Outside Windows

Huge fire.....wow

Is it going to be cultural enrichment once more? hope not

You RWNJs are just vile and inhuman. There are people dying and all you can think about is your damn hate agenda.

Go read the BBC account of seeing torches (flashlights) on the top stories and try to give a moments thought to these people.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You RWNJs are just vile and inhuman. There are people dying and all you can think about is your damn hate agenda.

Go read the BBC account of seeing torches (flashlights) on the top stories and try to give a moments thought to these people.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
It's either blacks or Muslims behind this. I'm going with Muslims.

It's breaking on Drudge Report via the BBC. This is another terrorist attack.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

A terrorist attack huh? Doubtful. It's probably been caused by youths fucking around with fire. Maybe they firebombed a flat and something exploded.
Crime map for Community Policing, City of London Police - Police.uk

I made a little map of the area, Latimer Road itself doesn't have that much crime, around it it's a bit worse. Latimer Place had one case of sexual assault and one case of robbery in March. Near there there were cases of anti-social behavior, theft. Maybe not the worst of areas, but not the best either.

Seems like some people are going to die at the top, quite sad. The problem is in the UK that people don't like apartment buildings and a lot of them were built after WW2, up to the 1970s and aren't the safest of buildings.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

A terrorist attack huh? Doubtful. It's probably been caused by youths fucking around with fire. Maybe they firebombed a flat and something exploded.

I made a little map of the area, Latimer Road itself doesn't have that much crime, around it it's a bit worse. Latimer Place had one case of sexual assault and one case of robbery in March. Near there there were cases of anti-social behavior, theft. Maybe not the worst of areas, but not the best either.

Seems like some people are going to die at the top, quite sad. The problem is in the UK that people don't like apartment buildings and a lot of them were built after WW2, up to the 1970s and aren't the safest of buildings.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Really? I mean, if you knew what you were talking about, you'd have made a comment about why. But you didn't because you come on here just to entertain yourself.

You know, the ones you lefties love to defend, the same ones who killed people in London just what, a week or two ago? Did your little brain already forget? Short term memory loss? That's funny because you lefties seem to have no issues blaming Bush for shit that happened 8 years after he was president yet can't remember that a terrorist attack happened in the same fucking city two weeks ago.

I wish a few fucking liberals would have been in that tower.

Forum List

Back