University tells foreigners to stop crapping in shower and dust bins

In India, they squat and some of the students probably think the shower drain IS the toilet.

aid1750684-v4-728px-Use-an-Indian-Bathroom-Step-2-Version-4.jpg.webp

University blames foreign students for pooing in showers and dustbins

This is what the multicult left wants.....more DIEversity! EMBRACE IT OR YOU ARE A RACIST!
/---- I went to the bathroom in a restaurant on Mott Street in Chinatown NY. The entire floor was covered in shit, mostly near the drain. I told the waiter who just shrugged and said that's what they do in China. I said there was no toilet paper on the floor what do they use to wipe themselves? He said you don't want to know. Needless to say I walked up to Little Italy for lunch.

Anatomically, a doctor told me once that it is far more natural and effective to shit in a squatting position. He told me about an Indian colleague who had just arrived in the U.S. and they kept finding footprints on the toilet seat.

“All bodily fluids, solids and toilet paper must be disposed of down the toilet. While I appreciate that the TIC population is multi-cultural and different countries have different practices, here in the UK the accepted practice is to use only the WC.”

The university later apologised for the email, saying that it “contained sentiments that are completely contrary to our institutional values.”

Why on earth did they apologise???

“All bodily fluids, solids and toilet paper must be disposed of down the toilet. While I appreciate that the TIC population is multi-cultural and different countries have different practices, here in the UK the accepted practice is to use only the WC.”

The university later apologised for the email, saying that it “contained sentiments that are completely contrary to our institutional values.”

Because the original email implied that different cultures were expected to accommodate the culture of Britain, rather than the other way around.

If you can't see the racism in that, I can't help you.

Because the original email implied that different cultures were expected to accommodate the culture of Britain, rather than the other way around.

I was being sarcastic

I was being sarcastic

So, was I.:beer:

In India, they squat and some of the students probably think the shower drain IS the toilet.

aid1750684-v4-728px-Use-an-Indian-Bathroom-Step-2-Version-4.jpg.webp

I know mexicans fresh across the border throw used toilet paper in the corner.
You'd think university students would be smarter than a wetback.
And I also find it hard to believe that with all the info on the internet these students didnt do some research before coming to America.

Libs are a weird and nasty group.

That said... the link in the OP reminded me of libs in the US. I wasn't trying to derail the topic.

Carry on...
animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

Because all non-Christian cultures are supposed to be created equal in the dipshit left's eyes.

University blames foreign students for pooing in showers and dustbins

This is what the multicult left wants.....more DIEversity! EMBRACE IT OR YOU ARE A RACIST!
/---- I went to the bathroom in a restaurant on Mott Street in Chinatown NY. The entire floor was covered in shit, mostly near the drain. I told the waiter who just shrugged and said that's what they do in China. I said there was no toilet paper on the floor what do they use to wipe themselves? He said you don't want to know. Needless to say I walked up to Little Italy for lunch.

That little story is a blatant fabrication.

Forum List

Back