Breaking: 27 Story London Tower Apartment Complex Ablaze As People Dangle On Sheets Outside Windows

More leftists immediately defending the terrorists. Beautiful thing, that is.

And what do we have here? Ah, people who think that speaking the truth is "defending terrorists". Yes, we should just all lie so that we don't look like we're defending terrorists, and then we can give the people who make Nationalism their platform stronger. Er... I don't think so, I can see through your bullying.

Spontaneous combustion, happens all the time in major metropolitan areas.

Can't be one of them anti-GW tea kettles. Al gore got rid of them.

You know, the ones you lefties love to defend, the same ones who killed people in London just what, a week or two ago? Did your little brain already forget? Short term memory loss? That's funny because you lefties seem to have no issues blaming Bush for shit that happened 8 years after he was president yet can't remember that a terrorist attack happened in the same fucking city two weeks ago.

I wish a few fucking liberals would have been in that tower.

So, who defended these terrorists?

Wait, I got accused of defending these terrorists, even though I wasn't defending them.

What I did was put the whole thing in perspective. But you say anything the right don't like, and certain people, like yourself, will then immediately squeal "you're defending terrorists".

But then it's what you'd expect from people who don't care about the truth. They try and use emotion to get their way. 'think what I think or I'll accuse you of something'

It worked for Joe McCarthy, and the right has been refining the process for the last 7 decades.

:eusa_boohoo: :eek-52: :dunno: Unless you have been watching the news tonight/late Tuesday, you had to have seen the "Towering Inferno" in London. They say it started on the 26th Floor, of a 27 Story High Rise. Anyone actually believe this is an accident?
The whole building is burning. Just sad for all those people who used to live there.
:(

I have friends who have lived in those tower blocks for decades. Not the particular one currently burning but not very far away. Each time I have visited them I have marveled that none had burned. Too many tenants are "social" residents who care not at all for their own safety or that of others. Those I visit are elderly - many (now departed) were friends from World War II when a relative of mine was billeted on them when they had their own homes just outside London. We kept touch all those years and often sent food parcels when American rationing had ended but British rationing lingered on. I would not discount the possibility of terrorist activity entirely but believe it pretty far down the list of probable causes.

We shall have to wait and see.

I have friends who have lived in those tower blocks for decades. Not the particular one currently burning but not very far away. Each time I have visited them I have marveled that none had burned. Too many tenants are "social" residents who care not at all for their own safety or that of others. Those I visit are elderly - many (now departed) were friends from World War II when a relative of mine was billeted on them when they had their own homes just outside London. We kept touch all those years and often sent food parcels when American rationing had ended but British rationing lingered on. I would not discount the possibility of terrorist activity entirely but believe it pretty far down the list of probable causes.

I also have relatives working in London

now I am like chook without a head everyday asking for their safety WTF

I've been past the building on the A-40 getting into London quite a few times, it's near some shopping centre or other that I recognized the name. I've never really been in the area, but blocks of flats areas like this are notorious in the UK.

Found this on twitter, seems there were worries from a year ago-

Nowhere is this better demonstrated than in our landlords failure to deal with a serious health and safety issue that recently developed at the entrance/exit to Grenfell Tower. This matter is of particular concern as there is only one entry and exit to Grenfell Tower during the Improvement Works and the potential for a fire to break out in the communal area on the walkway does not bear thinking about as residents would be trapped in the building with no way out!
Grenfell Tower Still A Fire Risk

London will be glad when Ramadan is over.

This was acellerant spread throughout that building.

Forum List

Back