Breakfast pizza

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
I'm making it for church tomorrow...canned crescent dough on the bottom, beaten eggs, cheese, sausage, olives and green onions. Bake it.

I ended up feeding it to the fam at home instead of taking it to church and it was yummy.

I beat a couple of eggs and just sort of coated the crust. Then about half an 8 oz pkg of cream cheese, diced. Then sausage, diced ham, onions, sun dried tomatoes and peppers, and then grated cheddar.

baked at 400 and no it wasn't soggy. Too much egg or veggies might have made it so but it turned out great, no leftovers so somebody liked it.

i dont know why it would induce a heart attack, unless you are terrified of sun dried tomatoes.

I'd love to have a piece....

but no sausage for me!;)

I'm making it for church tomorrow...canned crescent dough on the bottom, beaten eggs, cheese, sausage, olives and green onions. Bake it.
Sometimes I'll eat leftover pizza for breakfast........ breakfast pizza.

I like to make a big strata when I have to feed a bunch of people in the morning. It's easy and the vegetable/meat options are practically limitless.

I like to use french bread sticks..Cut out the center in a v shape, pour in beaten eggs, sausage or whatever meat you have and toast in oven to bake eggs...Sometimes I put cheese on top..It's like pizza boats with regular french or italian bread.

Forum List

Back