Breakfast pizza

I'm making it for church tomorrow...canned crescent dough on the bottom, beaten eggs, cheese, sausage, olives and green onions. Bake it.
I like to use french bread sticks..Cut out the center in a v shape, pour in beaten eggs, sausage or whatever meat you have and toast in oven to bake eggs...Sometimes I put cheese on top..It's like pizza boats with regular french or italian bread.
For a hurry I like to use flour tortillas.

I like to make a big strata when I have to feed a bunch of people in the morning. It's easy and the vegetable/meat options are practically limitless.
I have cooked for up to 150 people for a banquet.

These are usually late afternoon affairs and it takes all day to get everything ready.

I'm making it for church tomorrow...canned crescent dough on the bottom, beaten eggs, cheese, sausage, olives and green onions. Bake it.
Sometimes I'll eat leftover pizza for breakfast........ breakfast pizza.
After a Friday or Saturday nite date with a babe, there is usually lots of cold pizza left over for both of us in the morning, together.

But in koshergrl 's case will all her kids I don't think it is going to be about dating and sleeping-in for breakfast pizza afterwards.

I like to use french bread sticks..Cut out the center in a v shape, pour in beaten eggs, sausage or whatever meat you have and toast in oven to bake eggs...Sometimes I put cheese on top..It's like pizza boats with regular french or italian bread.
I like mine with chorizo...There is a Latino super mercado in town that makes a great chorizo, and you can get hand cut steaks, for around $4.99 a pound..The American store in town gives you precut, prepackaged steaks at around $12 dollars a pound...

Beaten eggs are great in meatloaf and in Salisbury steak.

I have made a bunch of those lately.

I like mine with chorizo...There is a Latino super mercado in town that makes a great chorizo, and you can get hand cut steaks, for around $4.99 a pound..The American store in town gives you precut, prepackaged steaks at around $12 dollars a pound...
I have chorizo.....i think that is a great idea.

Sometimes it can be a little too greasy for me....So I am picky about what brand or where I buy it...It reminds me of my Papa that would eat that greasy brick chili...

Almost anything goes good (well -- adverb) on pizza.

I don't like chicken or tuna on pizza though, although I know people who do like that.

For vegies I like olives, tomatoes, and onions. Pepperonici (don't know how to spell this) works good too -- in Europe they put this on pizza a lot.

For meats, I like pepperoni, sausage, and bacon.

Sometimes it can be a little too greasy for me....So I am picky about what brand or where I buy it...It reminds me of my Papa that would eat that greasy brick chili...
Now you are tempting me to jack koshergrl 's thread for chili.

I make mine so spicy no one but me will eat it...same with the pizza..I usually put garlic powder, onion powder and poppy seeds in the dough when making it..

Do you smother yours in tomato sauce?
Ok here goes the whole story.

When I make the dough I let it rise then roll it thick.

When I make the sauce I use tomato paste not sauce. Paste is thicker so it works better. I pile it on pretty thick.

Then I combine 4 cheese Mexican 50-50 with mozzarella and pile that on top of the sauce.

Then the vegies go on next and the meats on top of that.

One or two slices of my pizza and you are stuffed.

I used to be the chef at the frat house in college on pizza night when we would invite over all the girls at the affiliated sorority for free food and spiked punch.

Our frat brother Evan was 30 and working on his Ph.D. and he was in charge of the alcohol for the punch.

Those were great parties.

When I make the sauce I use tomato paste not sauce. Paste is thicker so it works better. I pile it on pretty thick.

Then I combine 4 cheese Mexican 50-50 with mozzarella and pile that on top of the sauce.

I used to be the chef at the frat house on pizza night when we would invite over all the girls at the affiliated sorority for free food and spiked punch.

Our frat brother Evan was 30 and working on his Ph.D. and he was in charge of the alcohol for the punch.

I was talking about the salisbury steak and meat ralph...I got a nutribullet and it is great for making sauce from whole tomatoes...Frat house, ugh, I would never join one..

I make mine so spicy no one but me will eat it...same with the pizza..I usually put garlic powder, onion powder and poppy seeds in the dough when making it..
Ok you're back on chili -- I am too old to eat that stuff spicy anymore.

My chili is just beans and ground beef with canned salsa in it.

No chili powder. No garlic.

I don't even buy garlic anymore.

How do you keep the vampires at bay?

I used to be the chef at the frat house on pizza night when we would invite over all the girls at the affiliated sorority for free food and spiked punch.

I was talking about the salisbury steak and meat ralph...I got a nutribullet and it is great for making sauce from whole tomatoes...Frat house, ugh, I would never join one..
My meatloaf and Salisbury steak have lots of diced onion in it, with parsley, grated cheese, salt and pepper, and beaten eggs.

How do you keep the vampires at bay?
... with my 5.56x45 carbine and my 45ACP.

Forum List

Back