Break em off something!

I don't post anti white anything. I post against racism by whites facts. And they are in response to the thousands of anti black white racist postings and threads in his forum. You ain't no victim faggot, you are a racist and your bullshit WILL be opposed and when necessary your racist diatribes will be surgically dissected to show exactly what kind of ignorant fact less drivel it really is.

Are all whites racist? Is that what you are claiming by saying that any opposition to white racism is anti white? Or is it that you believe whites have the right to be racist and to enforce it by law and policy?

Anything after that is a lie.

And now this faggot is following me.

Tell us how good the white people are, then. ;)

Well, that shut IM2 right the fuck up.

Actually it didn't. I don't have shit to prove to your white racist lying about that confederate flag in your sig line trifling ass.

Or that corn pone eatin b---- molly.

Who has said all whites are racist? But if Obama had to depend on the white vote McCain would have been president. You ignore the Hispanic, asians, native americans, and pacific islanders who all voted for Obama in large majorities.

57 percent of all whites did not vote for Obama fakenews. That's a majority.

Now run along little boy, because your arguments keep getting shown to your face as meritless malarkey.

I think that's called an alliteration.
Obama did depend on the white vote moron
I didn’t ignore the others
Obama couldn’t have won without the white voters
Africans and all those you listed and said i ignored,
couldn’t have elected Obama

More whites voted for Obama then Africans

The majority of whites did not vote for Obama. And then as we examine how whites doubted his citizenship and everything else he endured from whites, it only further renders your opinion to nonsense.
I DID’T SAY THE MAJORITY OF WHITES
VOTED FOR OBAMA

THE MAJORITY OF VOTES CAST FOR OBAMA
WERE FROM WHITE VOTERS

And I said that the majority of whites did not vote for Obama. You don't get to try making whatever claims you are trying to make without acknowledgement of this fact. You are trying to be disingenuous here son and it's just not going to be allowed without mentioning that almost 6 out of every 10 whites did not vote for Obama in 2008.
And the majority of Africans didn’t vote for McCain...

Obama DID NOT receive the majority of votes
cast by white voters, McCain did

Obama DID receive the majority of his votes
from white voters

The majority of Africans didn't vote for either of them.

Try again son.

There is no such thing as anti white racism. That term is rightist whining.

or so i heard.................... from a white girl:20:
iam-not-racist-i-had-a-black-dog-once-we-30203926.png

Really? How cute.

And delusional.

welfare.jpg

See that blue line, dumbass? Being blacks are 13% of the population, that line should be between 10 and 20%, but it's not, because a higher percentage of blacks are on the dole.

Illegal Mexicans get a lot of that stuff, too. Oh yeah, it says the actual white percentage is 48.5%. The rest of that is illegal Mexicans or Puerto-Ricans.

welfare.jpg

I see the blue line and it's less than half the yellow line. Stop trying to find excuses.
I know it’s kinda early but I’m nominating you for the ‘God I’m Fuckin’ Stupid Award’ for ‘19. You’re no shoo-in with the likes of deany and others in here but good luck just the same.

You've already won that award. On top of that you've garnered the lifetime stump stupid award and were a first ballot inductee into the dumbass hall of fame.

or so i heard.................... from a white girl:20:
iam-not-racist-i-had-a-black-dog-once-we-30203926.png

Really? How cute.

And delusional.

welfare.jpg

See that blue line, dumbass? Being blacks are 13% of the population, that line should be between 10 and 20%, but it's not, because a higher percentage of blacks are on the dole.

Illegal Mexicans get a lot of that stuff, too. Oh yeah, it says the actual white percentage is 48.5%. The rest of that is illegal Mexicans or Puerto-Ricans.

welfare.jpg

I see the blue line and it's less than half the yellow line. Stop trying to find excuses.
I know it’s kinda early but I’m nominating you for the ‘God I’m Fuckin’ Stupid Award’ for ‘19. You’re no shoo-in with the likes of deany and others in here but good luck just the same.

You've already won that award. On top of that you've garnered the lifetime stump stupid award and were a first ballot inductee into the dumbass hall of fame.
Yikes, ouch!...LOL...

But if Obama had to depend on the white vote McCain would have been president.
If Obama had to depend on the African vote
McCain would have been president

Keep trying little boy.
ROFLMFAO

chart11-8.gif

The Case of the Missing White Voters

Obama got 43% of the nearly 98,600,000 white votes
Obama got 95% of the nearly 16,302,000

Obama received 2x+ as many votes
from white voters than Africans

I don’t have to keep trying boy....you do

ROFLMFAO

The majority of whites did not vote for Obama. And then as we examine how whites doubted his citizenship and everything else he endured from whites, it only further renders your opinion to nonsense.
VOTED FOR OBAMA

WERE FROM WHITE VOTERS

And I said that the majority of whites did not vote for Obama. You don't get to try making whatever claims you are trying to make without acknowledgement of this fact. You are trying to be disingenuous here son and it's just not going to be allowed without mentioning that almost 6 out of every 10 whites did not vote for Obama in 2008.
And the majority of Africans didn’t vote for McCain...

Obama DID NOT receive the majority of votes
cast by white voters, McCain did

Obama DID receive the majority of his votes
from white voters

The majority of Africans didn't vote for either of them.

Try again son.
What the fuck are you babbling about?

“A lack of understanding regarding what racism actually is, the belief that White supremacy is “normal” in society, the inability to see the manifestations of racism because they do not experience them and are shielded by White privilege, as well as self-protection from the label that they fear most is why Whites call people of colour “racist” and from my experience, seem to take great pleasure in doing so when that person of colour is Black.”

No one is posting anti white anything. Unless you're saying all whites are racists.

As long as “racism” is viewed solely as “one person being mean to another person because of their race” or basically solely as an individual and arbitrary instance of prejudice with equal social capital between the individuals, Whites can obscure or ignore the ramifications of the historical (whether implied, microaggressions or overt racism), institutional, structural and systemic manifestations of White supremacy (which does NOT require extremism to exist) and racism.

My stats are correct. You just can't face the truth.
I’m curious

How did Obama get elected twice
if all whites are racist.

In 2008, Over 131 votes were cast,
74% of total votes were from white voters
43% of those white voters, voted for Obama

95% of African voters that voted, voted for Obama
yet only comprised 15% of total votes cast

Whites accounted for roughly 100,000,000 votes cast
whereas Africans accounted for roughly 16,000,000 votes cast

Who has said all whites are racist? But if Obama had to depend on the white vote McCain would have been president. You ignore the Hispanic, asians, native americans, and pacific islanders who all voted for Obama in large majorities.

57 percent of all whites did not vote for Obama fakenews. That's a majority.

Now run along little boy, because your arguments keep getting shown to your face as meritless malarkey.

I think that's called an alliteration.

VOTED FOR OBAMA

WERE FROM WHITE VOTERS
Is that funny marcALT?

Why, because it’s the truth?

Forum List

Back