Break em off something!

I am a pig.

There are no white pigs, and there are no black pigs. There are just pigs.

You humans need to get over your silly selfishness.
Bullshit! There's pink pigs and black wild boars.

Fun fact: Pink pigs left in the wild will revert to black wild boar razorbacks with tusks within 1 generation.

There's a shit ton of coy hogs here, that's how I know.

I like pork, but all wild pigs should be hunted down and shot, them damn Spanish brought them here. They're not native to America and they disrupt the rabbit, gator, and deer habitat.
Are the wild ones good eatin?

Is it the blacks freely get to post anti white racist bullshit section, IM2?

Your statistical "analysis" borders on farce!

“A lack of understanding regarding what racism actually is, the belief that White supremacy is “normal” in society, the inability to see the manifestations of racism because they do not experience them and are shielded by White privilege, as well as self-protection from the label that they fear most is why Whites call people of colour “racist” and from my experience, seem to take great pleasure in doing so when that person of colour is Black.”

No one is posting anti white anything. Unless you're saying all whites are racists.

As long as “racism” is viewed solely as “one person being mean to another person because of their race” or basically solely as an individual and arbitrary instance of prejudice with equal social capital between the individuals, Whites can obscure or ignore the ramifications of the historical (whether implied, microaggressions or overt racism), institutional, structural and systemic manifestations of White supremacy (which does NOT require extremism to exist) and racism.

My stats are correct. You just can't face the truth.

Your stats are a joke! You don't use them to show what's occurring...you use them to obscure what's taking place!

Implied racism? Microaggressions? Overt racism? That's the language of people who have made racism their "cottage industry"! People like you claim that others are racist even if they don't see it...because you say so! It's a crock! Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have made a living off of that horseshit for the past fifty years!

Racism is no cottage industry. You are white. Until you live as a person of color, you are talking out of your ass.

Sure, because as we all know, White people have never been discriminated against! After all, ALL discrimination has its basis in SKIN COLOR! :rolleyes:

The Jews have never been discriminated against by the Germans, the Palestinians by the Jews, the Christians by the Romans, the Indians by the Spaniards and on and on and ON.

And when Blacks judge others solely because their skin color is different from theirs, that isn't just more Racism AT ALL.

There are black Jews who are racially discriminated against by white Jews. Blacks are making comments about whites based upon 400 years of a continuing behavior, not because of a difference in skin color.

Keep trying.
You and other blacks base your hatred of whites by their skin color.

Gee. Ya don't suppose it could have ANYTHING to do with the fact that ALL YOU DO is troll this place with your pet racist beliefs and anti-White hate-filled bigotry?????

?????

?????

?????

?????

This is the race and racism section. It is not the whites freely get to post anti black racist bullshit section.

Understand?

“A lack of understanding regarding what racism actually is, the belief that White supremacy is “normal” in society, the inability to see the manifestations of racism because they do not experience them and are shielded by White privilege, as well as self-protection from the label that they fear most is why Whites call people of colour “racist” and from my experience, seem to take great pleasure in doing so when that person of colour is Black.”

No one is posting anti white anything. Unless you're saying all whites are racists.

As long as “racism” is viewed solely as “one person being mean to another person because of their race” or basically solely as an individual and arbitrary instance of prejudice with equal social capital between the individuals, Whites can obscure or ignore the ramifications of the historical (whether implied, microaggressions or overt racism), institutional, structural and systemic manifestations of White supremacy (which does NOT require extremism to exist) and racism.

Your stats are a joke! You don't use them to show what's occurring...you use them to obscure what's taking place!

Implied racism? Microaggressions? Overt racism? That's the language of people who have made racism their "cottage industry"! People like you claim that others are racist even if they don't see it...because you say so! It's a crock! Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have made a living off of that horseshit for the past fifty years!

The numbers are the truth and they show exactly what's going on. Racism is no cottage industry. You are white. Until you live as a person of color, you are talking out of your ass.
You keep saying you don't speak for all black people -- but here you are, claiming to speak for all black people.

never owned slaves.jpg

This is the race and racism section. It is not the whites freely get to post anti black racist bullshit section.

Understand?

The numbers are the truth and they show exactly what's going on. Racism is no cottage industry. You are white. Until you live as a person of color, you are talking out of your ass.
You keep saying you don't speak for all black people -- but here you are, claiming to speak for all black people.
He also says whites don’t know blacks and should not tell them what to do, yet he tells whites

He also says whites don’t know blacks and should not tell them what to do, yet he tells whites
That's different because reasons.

Or some stupid shit like that.

I am a pig.

Fun fact: Pink pigs left in the wild will revert to black wild boar razorbacks with tusks within 1 generation.

I like pork, but all wild pigs should be hunted down and shot, them damn Spanish brought them here. They're not native to America and they disrupt the rabbit, gator, and deer habitat.

Pfft...color does not matter.

Domestic pigs have conceal carry, and then there are the dumb wild pigs.

Racism is no cottage industry. You are white. Until you live as a person of color, you are talking out of your ass.

Sure, because as we all know, White people have never been discriminated against! After all, ALL discrimination has its basis in SKIN COLOR! :rolleyes:

The Jews have never been discriminated against by the Germans, the Palestinians by the Jews, the Christians by the Romans, the Indians by the Spaniards and on and on and ON.

And when Blacks judge others solely because their skin color is different from theirs, that isn't just more Racism AT ALL.

There are black Jews who are racially discriminated against by white Jews. Blacks are making comments about whites based upon 400 years of a continuing behavior, not because of a difference in skin color.

Keep trying.
You and other blacks base your hatred of whites by their skin color.

The ULTIMATE racism. Bigotry against a person not for what they think, say or do, but HOW THEY LOOK. IM2 thru and thru.

The reality is Black areas on Earth are shitholes because their brains are significantly smaller than average humans. Facts are facts. In all honesty I have been wondering why Blacks look so similar, male and female. I am guessing some tribal, mud hut leader back in the day killed all competing tribes and raped all available females. Does anyone have any other explanation why Blacks look so similar to each other and without normal hair except that stubble?

I am a pig.

Are the wild ones good eatin?

Not as good as domesticated. Headshots help to cut down on the gamey taste.

The thing is we have to listen to whites having conversations about us, at us and everything but with us. So the arrogance of whites in this regards is not acceptable.
This should be the main topic of discussion regarding all race issues.

It doesn't hurt anyone to listen. Everyone may have the same goals.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That's all I can say about the upcoming posts. As usual the standard cast of the butthurt gang will troll this thread and that will include some of the good unbiased admin staff.

We Need to Have a Conversation About White People

Michael Harriot

In the 241 years of America’s existence, we have purposely ignored the important topic that lingers over this country’s constant pursuit of happiness. Until we can come to grips with this pressing dilemma and confront it head-on, we can never hope for peace, justice and equality. For too long we have allowed ourselves to look the other way, blithely neglecting the one thing that could possibly heal the racial divide that cripples our great nation:

We need to talk about white people.

Look, I’m not here to cast aspersions on our Caucasian brethren, but it is imperative that we stop ignoring the truth and face facts. A great man once said, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result ... and putting sugar on grits.” However, for now, let us eschew the hominy-related controversy in favor of a more substantial one. There is one through line that connects all the suffering, injustice and oppression in this country’s past:

White people.

A few days ago, the New York Times released a shocking exposé on Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein’s predilection for sexual harassment and assault. After the story broke, women emerged from the woodwork telling stories of how the Teletubby-shaped producer forced them to watch him masturbate, and how he paraded around naked in front of confused A-list actresses.

This is nothing new. A few days earlier, pro-life champion Rep. Tim Murphy (R-Pa.) resigned from Congress after text messages surfaced of him asking his mistress to have an abortion. Even the president of the United States is a self-confessed pussy grabber.

What do all these men have in common?

I’ll let you answer the question. All I can say is that no one has accused Spike Lee of beating off into potted plants. You might fault former President Barack Obama for wearing a tan suit, but I can’t recall a single recording of him bragging about assaulting vaginas or sending text messages to pregnant side chicks.

But let’s put that topic aside and focus on white-on-white crime. It is a deadly scourge that needs to stop. When white people talk about black thugs, Mexican gangbangers and Muslim terrorists, they conveniently ignore the fact that most white people are killed by other white people.

Look at Las Vegas. They commit the most mass shootings. They are responsible for the majority of terrorist attacks. And even though they are the first ones to scream “Blue Lives Matter,” whites kill more cops than any other race. White men commit the majority of all heinous crimes, including murders, rapes and Electric Slide missteps. I don’t understand how white people are supposed to feel safe in this country with all these white people around, murdering all willy-nilly.

And I’m not talking that “per capita” bullshit. I’m talking raw, real numbers. A “capita” has never done anything to me. (I saw the Capitas win my college’s homecoming step show in ’99. They really can swing those canes!)

https://www.theroot.com/we-need-to-have-a-conversation-about-white-people-1819315777

Don’t you dare talk to me about white People! I’ve lived with white People all my life and you have no right to tell me about it! So arrogant!!! You don’t know white People!! If you try to talk about white People you’re racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*insert some asinine passive-aggressive threat here*

Pretty stupid, huh?

The reality is Black areas on Earth are shitholes because their brains are significantly smaller than average humans. Facts are facts. In all honesty I have been wondering why Blacks look so similar, male and female. I am guessing some tribal, mud hut leader back in the day killed all competing tribes and raped all available females. Does anyone have any other explanation why Blacks look so similar to each other and without normal hair except that stubble?
This one still crawls on all fours.

Music has been used to speak to and about society probably from the start. So we'll let Ice Cube who is known to bream em off something, do so with this video.

Your post IS bullshit and here is why:

You assume that if blacks had the same population as whites nothing else would change.

The per capita argument rests upon using math to make claims of crime rates based on population. The excuse begins with whites being 5 times the population of blacks. That since whites have 5 times the population they must commit 5 times the number of crimes to be equal to that of blacks. If this is not lunacy then what is?

Since whites have 5 times the population and we want to make that an issue let’s start multiplying by 5. Blacks have over 2 million businesses right now, let’s multiply that by 5 and then see what the outcome will be. Now there are 10 million black owned businesses and more jobs in the black community. Let’s reduce our unemployment rate by 5 to 1.34‬ percent. Blacks live at a 24 percent rate of poverty lets reduce that times 5 to make it 4.5 percent. Funny how there are whites who can only multiply when it comes to crimes. Let’s keep multiplying fakenews.

The black economy now grows to 6.5 trillion instead of the 1.3 trillion we have now. We all have 5 times the amount of money we can spend and have earned. What happens them? All kinds of community development that’s what. Now property values increase in the black community and because of that we have more money in our schools. So now let’s multiply the number of blacks who go to college by 5, there are now 8.5 million blacks in college. This increase in population and jobs lowers the unemployment rate so you have fewer blacks on government assistance because they have stable employment. Youth crime is reduced because you have facilities and jobs available for them in their immediate communities. So then what happens to crime if we do this, it reduces itself by 5 from 26 percent to 5.2 percent. Why? because the factors that create crime are reduced, so then crime reduces itself.

And there is where your bullshit argument fails fakenews. To the racist nothing else changes. The only change is that crime increases. The use of per capita fails miserably and is used by racist whites to deny whites have a severe crime problem THEY need to address instead of trying to preach to us. For if we apply per capita like the racists do, when a white person has 500 dollars and I have 100, we have the same amount of money.

So you are making a bullshit argument fakenews. When we look at the actual numbers whites were at 68.9 percent, blacks 27.2 percent. Whites made up 2.5 times the number of arrests for crime. You don't get to imagine things that are not so just because you want to believe a myth. Out of 30 categories of crime listed in the UCR, whites led in 27. That's 90 percent. And you don't get to make excuses about how old the chart that you used is when it shows that your white asses commit the most crime.

You decided to try me and got broken Fakenews.

Now go on about your business amateur.
applause-by-all-the-black-people-in-a-room-giving-a-roaring-standing-ovation-animated-367x273.gif

• Thanks
Poor butthurt white man. His argument got crushed. Whites commit the most crimes. The percentage of blacks committing crime equals less than 1 percent of the total population. The amount of whites equals 2.2 percent of the population. It's simple math fakenews.

The math is elementary. In this case, I divided the number of people arrested by race against the population of the United States in 2017 that was provided in the Uniform Crime Report.

5,626,140 million whites arrested for crime/253,405,839 US population in 2017= 2.2 percent of the population.

2,221,697 million blacks arrested for crime/253,405,839 US population in 2017= 0.9 percent of the population.

Whites commit more crimes if we use your charts that are based on arrests.

Accept your criminality and work to fix it.
You really put foot to ass on that one.

ar131437933428735.png

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

• Thanks

Forum List

Back