Break em off something!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
That's all I can say about the upcoming posts. As usual the standard cast of the butthurt gang will troll this thread and that will include some of the good unbiased admin staff.

We Need to Have a Conversation About White People

Michael Harriot

In the 241 years of America’s existence, we have purposely ignored the important topic that lingers over this country’s constant pursuit of happiness. Until we can come to grips with this pressing dilemma and confront it head-on, we can never hope for peace, justice and equality. For too long we have allowed ourselves to look the other way, blithely neglecting the one thing that could possibly heal the racial divide that cripples our great nation:

We need to talk about white people.

Look, I’m not here to cast aspersions on our Caucasian brethren, but it is imperative that we stop ignoring the truth and face facts. A great man once said, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result ... and putting sugar on grits.” However, for now, let us eschew the hominy-related controversy in favor of a more substantial one. There is one through line that connects all the suffering, injustice and oppression in this country’s past:

White people.

A few days ago, the New York Times released a shocking exposé on Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein’s predilection for sexual harassment and assault. After the story broke, women emerged from the woodwork telling stories of how the Teletubby-shaped producer forced them to watch him masturbate, and how he paraded around naked in front of confused A-list actresses.

This is nothing new. A few days earlier, pro-life champion Rep. Tim Murphy (R-Pa.) resigned from Congress after text messages surfaced of him asking his mistress to have an abortion. Even the president of the United States is a self-confessed pussy grabber.

What do all these men have in common?

I’ll let you answer the question. All I can say is that no one has accused Spike Lee of beating off into potted plants. You might fault former President Barack Obama for wearing a tan suit, but I can’t recall a single recording of him bragging about assaulting vaginas or sending text messages to pregnant side chicks.

But let’s put that topic aside and focus on white-on-white crime. It is a deadly scourge that needs to stop. When white people talk about black thugs, Mexican gangbangers and Muslim terrorists, they conveniently ignore the fact that most white people are killed by other white people.

Look at Las Vegas. They commit the most mass shootings. They are responsible for the majority of terrorist attacks. And even though they are the first ones to scream “Blue Lives Matter,” whites kill more cops than any other race. White men commit the majority of all heinous crimes, including murders, rapes and Electric Slide missteps. I don’t understand how white people are supposed to feel safe in this country with all these white people around, murdering all willy-nilly.

And I’m not talking that “per capita” bullshit. I’m talking raw, real numbers. A “capita” has never done anything to me. (I saw the Capitas win my college’s homecoming step show in ’99. They really can swing those canes!)

https://www.theroot.com/we-need-to-have-a-conversation-about-white-people-1819315777

if only you could enslave us in chains things will finally get better for the perpetual victims of white male oppression

You might fault former President Barack Obama for wearing a tan suit, but I can’t recall a single recording of him bragging about assaulting vaginas or sending text messages to pregnant side chicks.

I doubt he would offer a cogent reply, though I'd like to ask apparent PRO BLACK minded Mr. Michael Harriot two question...

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE_02.jpg Shawn Carter, Nasir Jones, Barack Obama.jpg

Of course these questions are open for anyone to bravely discuss.

Peace.

if only you could enslave us in chains things will finally get better for the perpetual victims of white male oppression
th
a h wahhhhhhhh im an oppressed victim :20::04:
oh no im not a wine guy never agreed with me but f me i can put away the sake
:04:
I like all kinds of great cheese

whiskey , single malts , tequila, and beer

a martini if its tanqueray
speaking of whiskey

jack stole it from the black man ....NOPE why would he steal from his new best bud and mentor
Jack Daniels and his friend Nathan stole it from another white man !!
stupid shit.JPG
nice try on the spin though typical morning show MSM how do they get away with it implying that.
still a great story from history

Jack Daniels paid his black workers the same as his white workers and it was based on tenure
I did not know that

th

speaking of whiskey

jack stole it from the black man ....NOPE why would he steal from his new best bud and mentor
View attachment 264225
nice try on the spin though typical morning show MSM how do they get away with it implying that.

Jack Daniels paid his black workers the same as his white workers and it was based on tenure
I did not know that

This thread is not about slavery.

th

speaking of whiskey

View attachment 264225

I did not know that

but it is about anti white racism that seems to be growing .
its not really your fault , its coming hard out of the white left
youre just a pawn in their game

Dont worry they hate your guts as much as they hate mine

White men commit the majority of all heinous crimes, including murders,
And I’m not talking that “per capita” bullshit. I’m talking raw, real numbers. A “capita” has never done anything to me.
ROFLMFAO

Of course he’s talking about raw, real numbers
Because there are 5x as many whites vs Africans
Whites account for 60% of the population
vs 13% of the population that is African

Raw numbers will always conclude a white majority
Well, except for murder anyway

According to the 2017 FBI crime statistics
Africans accounted for 5,025/53.1% of murder arrests
vs 4,188/44.2% of whites arrested for murder

Africans account for 13% of total population
and 53% of murder arrests

Raw numbers, lets

Roughly 5,000 Africans are arrested for murder
for every 40,000,000 Africans

Roughly 800 whites are arrested for murder
for every 40,000,000 whites

th

speaking of whiskey

View attachment 264225

I did not know that

How possible is it to have a discussion concerning race relations in America without invoking the spectre of slavery?

th

speaking of whiskey

View attachment 264225

I did not know that

How possible is it to have a discussion concerning race relations in America without invoking the spectre of slavery?

its pretty much impossible these days
some dem presidential candidates are running on reparations

th

speaking of whiskey

View attachment 264225

I did not know that

There is no such thing as anti white racism. That term is rightist whining.

th

speaking of whiskey

View attachment 264225

I did not know that

Ask your fellow whites who whine about living in the past.

White men commit the majority of all heinous crimes, including murders,
And I’m not talking that “per capita” bullshit. I’m talking raw, real numbers. A “capita” has never done anything to me.
ROFLMFAO

Of course he’s talking about raw, real numbers
Because there are 5x as many whites vs Africans
Whites account for 60% of the population
vs 13% of the population that is African

Raw numbers will always conclude a white majority
Well, except for murder anyway

According to the 2017 FBI crime statistics
Africans accounted for 5,025/53.1% of murder arrests
vs 4,188/44.2% of whites arrested for murder

Africans account for 13% of total population
and 53% of murder arrests

Raw numbers, lets

Roughly 5,000 Africans are arrested for murder
for every 40,000,000 Africans

Roughly 800 whites are arrested for murder
for every 40,000,000 whites

Sorry dude, but mixing in people that aren't committing crimes makes your opinion invalid.

th

speaking of whiskey

View attachment 264225

I did not know that

its pretty much impossible these days
some dem presidential candidates are running on reparations

The U.S. government owes us. And not just for slavery.

th

speaking of whiskey

View attachment 264225

I did not know that

or so i heard.................... from a white girl:20:
iam-not-racist-i-had-a-black-dog-once-we-30203926.png

speaking of whiskey

View attachment 264225

I did not know that

or so i heard.................... from a white girl:20:
iam-not-racist-i-had-a-black-dog-once-we-30203926.png

Really? How cute.

And delusional.

welfare.jpg

Forum List

Back