Break em off something!

if only you could enslave us in chains things will finally get better for the perpetual victims of white male oppression
th
a h wahhhhhhhh im an oppressed victim :20::04:
oh no im not a wine guy never agreed with me but f me i can put away the sake
:04:
I like all kinds of great cheese

whiskey , single malts , tequila, and beer

a martini if its tanqueray
speaking of whiskey

jack stole it from the black man ....NOPE why would he steal from his new best bud and mentor
Jack Daniels and his friend Nathan stole it from another white man !!
View attachment 264225
nice try on the spin though typical morning show MSM how do they get away with it implying that.
still a great story from history

Jack Daniels paid his black workers the same as his white workers and it was based on tenure
I did not know that

Love that meme. LOL

I am a pig.

There are no white pigs, and there are no black pigs. There are just pigs.

You humans need to get over your silly selfishness.
Bullshit! There's pink pigs and black wild boars.

Fun fact: Pink pigs left in the wild will revert to black wild boar razorbacks with tusks within 1 generation.

There's a shit ton of coy hogs here, that's how I know.

I like pork, but all wild pigs should be hunted down and shot, them damn Spanish brought them here. They're not native to America and they disrupt the rabbit, gator, and deer habitat.

Speaking of butthurt, you seem to be upset that the admin staff doesn't immediately ban everyone you report.

Maybe they're all RACIST.

Not so. Just tired of my threads getting closed because people like you

Gee. Ya don't suppose it could have ANYTHING to do with the fact that ALL YOU DO is troll this place with your pet racist beliefs and anti-White hate-filled bigotry?????

?????

?????

?????

?????

This is the race and racism section. It is not the whites freely get to post anti black racist bullshit section.

Understand?

Is it the blacks freely get to post anti white racist bullshit section, IM2?

Your statistical "analysis" borders on farce!

“A lack of understanding regarding what racism actually is, the belief that White supremacy is “normal” in society, the inability to see the manifestations of racism because they do not experience them and are shielded by White privilege, as well as self-protection from the label that they fear most is why Whites call people of colour “racist” and from my experience, seem to take great pleasure in doing so when that person of colour is Black.”

No one is posting anti white anything. Unless you're saying all whites are racists.

As long as “racism” is viewed solely as “one person being mean to another person because of their race” or basically solely as an individual and arbitrary instance of prejudice with equal social capital between the individuals, Whites can obscure or ignore the ramifications of the historical (whether implied, microaggressions or overt racism), institutional, structural and systemic manifestations of White supremacy (which does NOT require extremism to exist) and racism.

My stats are correct. You just can't face the truth.

Your stats are a joke! You don't use them to show what's occurring...you use them to obscure what's taking place!

Implied racism? Microaggressions? Overt racism? That's the language of people who have made racism their "cottage industry"! People like you claim that others are racist even if they don't see it...because you say so! It's a crock! Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have made a living off of that horseshit for the past fifty years!

Gee. Ya don't suppose it could have ANYTHING to do with the fact that ALL YOU DO is troll this place with your pet racist beliefs and anti-White hate-filled bigotry?????

?????

?????

?????

?????

This is the race and racism section. It is not the whites freely get to post anti black racist bullshit section.

Understand?

“A lack of understanding regarding what racism actually is, the belief that White supremacy is “normal” in society, the inability to see the manifestations of racism because they do not experience them and are shielded by White privilege, as well as self-protection from the label that they fear most is why Whites call people of colour “racist” and from my experience, seem to take great pleasure in doing so when that person of colour is Black.”

No one is posting anti white anything. Unless you're saying all whites are racists.

As long as “racism” is viewed solely as “one person being mean to another person because of their race” or basically solely as an individual and arbitrary instance of prejudice with equal social capital between the individuals, Whites can obscure or ignore the ramifications of the historical (whether implied, microaggressions or overt racism), institutional, structural and systemic manifestations of White supremacy (which does NOT require extremism to exist) and racism.

Your stats are a joke! You don't use them to show what's occurring...you use them to obscure what's taking place!

Implied racism? Microaggressions? Overt racism? That's the language of people who have made racism their "cottage industry"! People like you claim that others are racist even if they don't see it...because you say so! It's a crock! Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have made a living off of that horseshit for the past fifty years!

The numbers are the truth and they show exactly what's going on. Racism is no cottage industry. You are white. Until you live as a person of color, you are talking out of your ass.

That's all I can say about the upcoming posts. As usual the standard cast of the butthurt gang will troll this thread and that will include some of the good unbiased admin staff.
Speaking of butthurt, you seem to be upset that the admin staff doesn't immediately ban everyone you report.

Not so. Just tired of my threads getting closed because people like you troll off topic and certain members of the admin staff let it go on and even participate in it. As a racist, you are oblivious to your behavior. People don't get called racist because they disagree with blacks. There are behaviors exhibited. Not all admin here are racist but when a site is reviewed as racist as this one has been, then it is apparent some of the admin have a problem. And when a person in admin tells you that the best solution for blacks is to move out of black communities into small primarily white towns, it's pretty apparent that person is racist.
What have I said or done to merit the racist label?

Degree of difficulty: You have to use things I've actually said or done. BECAUSE UR WHITE is disallowed.

Back up your accusations.
All whites who disagree with him are racists.

The same thing applies to you molly.

Nice. You cry all day about what white people need to know about blacks, and then post this meme? And the hundreds of pages of rhetoric you add to your dribble, doesn’t make up for your lack of intellect. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor butthurt white man. His argument got crushed. Whites commit the most crimes. The percentage of blacks committing crime equals less than 1 percent of the total population. The amount of whites equals 2.2 percent of the population. It's simple math fakenews.

The math is elementary. In this case, I divided the number of people arrested by race against the population of the United States in 2017 that was provided in the Uniform Crime Report.

5,626,140 million whites arrested for crime/253,405,839 US population in 2017= 2.2 percent of the population.

2,221,697 million blacks arrested for crime/253,405,839 US population in 2017= 0.9 percent of the population.

Whites commit more crimes if we use your charts that are based on arrests.

Accept your criminality and work to fix it.
THANK YOU!

NEVER stated whites DIDN'T commit more crimes
just that there ARE more whites to commit crimes

Anyhoo

Now, if you would be so kind,
divide the white incarcerated population by the U.S. population
and do the same with the black incarcerated population
multiply the results by 100,000 and round to nearest whole number
and tell me what the incarceration rate is per 100,000 residents

I'll start doing that when the justice system is reformed and judges give the same sentences to blacks and whites.
Um, ok...we’ll put aside incarceration rates til then

If you would be so kind,
divide white arrests by the white population(200,000,000)
and African arrests by the African population(40,000,000)
multiply the results by 100,000 and round to nearest whole number
and tell me what the arrest rate is per 100,000 residents

?????

?????

?????

?????

Understand?

I’m curious

How did Obama get elected twice
if all whites are racist.

In 2008, Over 131 votes were cast,
74% of total votes were from white voters
43% of those white voters, voted for Obama

95% of African voters that voted, voted for Obama
yet only comprised 15% of total votes cast

Whites accounted for roughly 100,000,000 votes cast
whereas Africans accounted for roughly 16,000,000 votes cast

?????

?????

?????

?????

Understand?

I’m curious

Who has said all whites are racist? But if Obama had to depend on the white vote McCain would have been president. You ignore the Hispanic, asians, native americans, and pacific islanders who all voted for Obama in large majorities.

57 percent of all whites did not vote for Obama fakenews. That's a majority.

Now run along little boy, because your arguments keep getting shown to your face as meritless malarkey.

I think that's called an alliteration.

?????

?????

?????

?????

Understand?

Racism is no cottage industry. You are white. Until you live as a person of color, you are talking out of your ass.

Sure, because as we all know, White people have never been discriminated against! After all, ALL discrimination has its basis in SKIN COLOR! :rolleyes:

The Jews have never been discriminated against by the Germans, the Palestinians by the Jews, the Christians by the Romans, the Indians by the Spaniards and on and on and ON.

And when Blacks judge others solely because their skin color is different from theirs, that isn't just more Racism AT ALL.

?????

?????

?????

?????

Understand?

I’m curious

Who has said all whites are racist? But if Obama had to depend on the white vote McCain would have been president. You ignore the Hispanic, asians, native americans, and pacific islanders who all voted for Obama in large majorities.

Now run along little boy, because your arguments keep getting shown to your face as meritless malarkey.

Obama did depend on the white vote moron
I didn’t ignore the others
Obama couldn’t have won without the white voters
Africans and all those you listed and said i ignored,
couldn’t have elected Obama

More whites voted for Obama then Africans

Understand?

Racism is no cottage industry. You are white. Until you live as a person of color, you are talking out of your ass.

Sure, because as we all know, White people have never been discriminated against! After all, ALL discrimination has its basis in SKIN COLOR! :rolleyes:

The Jews have never been discriminated against by the Germans, the Palestinians by the Jews, the Christians by the Romans, the Indians by the Spaniards and on and on and ON.

And when Blacks judge others solely because their skin color is different from theirs, that isn't just more Racism AT ALL.

There are black Jews who are racially discriminated against by white Jews. Blacks are making comments about whites based upon 400 years of a continuing behavior, not because of a difference in skin color.

Keep trying.

Understand?

I’m curious

The majority of whites did not vote for Obama. And then as we examine how whites doubted his citizenship and everything else he endured from whites, it only further renders your opinion to nonsense.

I’m curious

The majority of whites did not vote for Obama. And then as we examine how whites doubted his citizenship and everything else he endured from whites, it only further renders your opinion to nonsense.
I DID’T SAY THE MAJORITY OF WHITES
VOTED FOR OBAMA

THE MAJORITY OF VOTES CAST FOR OBAMA
WERE FROM WHITE VOTERS

I’m curious

VOTED FOR OBAMA

WERE FROM WHITE VOTERS

And I said that the majority of whites did not vote for Obama. You don't get to try making whatever claims you are trying to make without acknowledgement of this fact. You are trying to be disingenuous here son and it's just not going to be allowed without mentioning that almost 6 out of every 10 whites did not vote for Obama in 2008.

I’m curious

VOTED FOR OBAMA

WERE FROM WHITE VOTERS

And I said that the majority of whites did not vote for Obama. You don't get to try making whatever claims you are trying to make without acknowledgement of this fact. You are trying to be disingenuous here son and it's just not going to be allowed without mentioning that almost 6 out of every 10 whites did not vote for Obama in 2008.
And the majority of Africans didn’t vote for McCain...

Obama DID NOT receive the majority of votes
cast by white voters, McCain did

Obama DID receive the majority of his votes
from white voters

VOTED FOR OBAMA

WERE FROM WHITE VOTERS

And the majority of Africans didn’t vote for McCain...

Obama DID NOT receive the majority of votes
cast by white voters, McCain did

Obama DID receive the majority of his votes
from white voters
Obama received 43% of the 74% of white votes
Obama received 95% of the 13% of African votes
Obama received 62% of the 2% of Asian votes
Obama received 66% of the 2% of other votes
Obama received 67% of the 9% of Hispanic votes
There were 131,313,820 votes cast

100,000,000 Whites cast votes
16,000,000 Africans cast votes

Obama received more votes from whites,
then Africans, Asians, Hispanics and others combined
even though whites only accounted for 43% of his votes
compared to 95% of Africans, 62% of Asians,
66% of others and 67% of Hispanics

Despite the fact that 95% of Africans voted for Obama
the majority of his 69,000,000+ votes were from whites

Whites make up 60+% of the population
More whites, more white voters

There are black Jews who are racially discriminated against by white Jews. Blacks are making comments about whites based upon 400 years of a continuing behavior, not because of a difference in skin color.

Keep trying.

What would be the point? There is no getting through your thick skull. There is no Black alive who has had even 40 years of discrimination against him let alone 400 years. Christians have endured 2,000 years. Get in line. Discrimination is. Always has been, always will be. Everyone DOES it. Everyone GETS it. If you're waiting for the day when all racial discrimination ends and all reparations are made, be prepared to wait 10,000 years. Don't hold your breath waiting to be repaid something never taken from you nor ever owed. No one is owed anything for human nature. Go back to Africa and hide under a rock because all this mixing of races and cultures together into "diversity" has been brought together artificially through technology far faster than the biological clock of nature can adjust to.

Meantime, let me know when all you Blacks stop thinking Ill of me just because my ancestors came from Europe, then maybe you'll have some standing to lecture other people on. And don't forget that while you are whing, had it not been for all those terrible slave traders that bought Africans sold into slavery by their brothers, this would be you today:

tumblr_mai66i3Qb61rr4fyto3_1280.jpg

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back