Brave Kids

If you behaved in the same manner as the LGBT group you would be arrested for indecency and perversion. Time they stopped ramming their practises down other peoples throats and went about their lives as normal decent human beings
What would you know about "normal decent human beings" ?
I would presume a hell of a lot more than you would!
Nope. he is just a nazi EDL,BNP slag. He adds nothing to any conversation and generally lies to try and further his perverted beliefs.

Perhaps you know more than I'm inclined to give you credit for (I admit the possibility). OR, perhaps you don't, and you're just being unpalatably reckless with your accusations. Regardless .. since you HAVE made these claims (.. Nazi, EDL etc), can you now back them up ??

I believe you should.
You need to read back on his postings. He is the caricature that brexit is trying to keep clear of.

Please do elaborate.

Rare LGBT protest held in Lebanon

Hats off to these youngsters for making a stand.
So how many homosexual protests in Gaza this year? Homosexual marriage on the ballot? Iranians flying homosexual flags? Homosexuals holding hands and kissing in Saudi restaurants today?

Islam is the anti-enlightened cult.
Which was kinda the point of the OP.
Pointing out homosexuals protesting in a heavily populated Christian community is hardly newsworthy.
I'm waiting for your OP on homosexuals in Islamic areas.

So how many homosexual protests in Gaza this year? Homosexual marriage on the ballot? Iranians flying homosexual flags? Homosexuals holding hands and kissing in Saudi restaurants today?

You may encourage some people to be tolerant of homosexuality. But... these people have to be accepting and tolerant to begin with.

How are you going to convince extremists that they are wrong and that you are all wise and all knowing and that they are the ones who are backwards.

You are not going to change their minds, at least not in your lifetime.

But you will attack those who question your motives and methods of acceptance.

Pointing out homosexuals protesting in a heavily populated Christian community is hardly newsworthy.

Its a mixed picture stretching from legal and protected to stone age barbarians.
5 Muslim Nations Where Gay is Legal - LGBT Muslims
Certainly the more advanced westernised countries are more open than those that are stuck in the dark ages. There is a lot of work to be done.

Its a mixed picture stretching from legal and protected to stone age barbarians.
Certainly the more advanced westernised countries are more open than those that are stuck in the dark ages. There is a lot of work to be done.
And?

Since you are the demanding that they come out of the dark ages are you willing to go to these countries and demand tolerance?

Or are you just blowing smoke as usual?

And?

Since you are the demanding that they come out of the dark ages are you willing to go to these countries and demand tolerance?

Why do I need to go to these countries ?

And?

You shriek intolerance and demand justice.
You are the front line warrior for the cause of homosexuality in America and in Muslim dominated countries.

It only seems fitting that you be the Hero you claim to be.

And?

You are the front line warrior for the cause of homosexuality in America and in Muslim dominated countries.

You are way ahead of me.
I dont claim to be a hero, that is something going on in your head.
Hardly think I am a front line warrior either. Again that is something going on in your head.
You need to stop listening to those voices old fella.

And?

You are way ahead of me.
I dont claim to be a hero, that is something going on in your head.
Hardly think I am a front line warrior either. Again that is something going on in your head.
You need to stop listening to those voices old fella.

Then you are way ahead of yourself.

You advocate for tolerance and demand it from the posters on this board.

You post threads on intolerance from Muslim dominated countries and Americans.

I would believe that you would effect these changes yourself rather than throw baseless and childish assertions.

There are no voices in my head. These are you assertions, not mine.

Then my post to you is correct.

You are a knuckle dragging Neanderthal shrouded in Sanctimonious Providence.

Forum List

Back