Brave Kids

Looks like some Countries are not as tolerant as the US.

Here you get to parade around and have an audience without getting arrested for your appearance, being thrown from buildings or risk having your head severed.

Isn't freedom wonderful.

Maybe one day we can push for more freedom so you can be more intolerant.

Last edited:
Rare LGBT protest held in Lebanon

Hats off to these youngsters for making a stand.

If you behaved in the same manner as the LGBT group you would be arrested for indecency and perversion. Time they stopped ramming their practises down other peoples throats and went about their lives as normal decent human beings
What would you know about "normal decent human beings" ?
I would presume a hell of a lot more than you would!

If you behaved in the same manner as the LGBT group you would be arrested for indecency and perversion. Time they stopped ramming their practises down other peoples throats and went about their lives as normal decent human beings
Nope. he is just a nazi EDL,BNP slag. He adds nothing to any conversation and generally lies to try and further his perverted beliefs.

Lebanon is 41% Christian. Only reason they can do it.
Christian fundies are nearly as bad as radical islamists. Its just us civilised lefties that are keeping them deent.
Yeah, that's why the only places on earth homosexual marriage is discussed are Judeo-Christian nations.
Call us when homosexuals protest in Gaza.

Not for long when the ostensibly civilized lefties rid the country of the Christians and the radicals start pitching them from rooftops.

Nope. he is just a nazi EDL,BNP slag. He adds nothing to any conversation and generally lies to try and further his perverted beliefs.

Perhaps you know more than I'm inclined to give you credit for (I admit the possibility). OR, perhaps you don't, and you're just being unpalatably reckless with your accusations. Regardless .. since you HAVE made these claims (.. Nazi, EDL etc), can you now back them up ??

I believe you should.

Last edited:

Christian fundies are nearly as bad as radical islamists. Its just us civilised lefties that are keeping them deent.

'Radical Islamists' (translation: ISLAMISTS) ... have dozens of terrorist organisations across the world, indulging in bombings and various other terrorist atrocities and barbarisms. If I'm to understand you correctly, you're claiming that the only reason why Christians don't have a comparable terrorist record to their name is because 'you Lefties' are keeping them (to quote you ..) 'deent'.

So OK, tell me. If there's the remotest truth (which of course, there ISN'T ...) to this ridiculous and insulting assertion, how come Lefties cannot keep the Islamists likewise 'deent', too .. ???

Perhaps you know more than I'm inclined to give you credit for (I admit the possibility). OR, perhaps you don't, and you're just being unpalatably reckless with your accusations. Regardless .. since you HAVE made these claims (.. Nazi, EDL etc), can you now back them up ??

I believe you should.
I've been asking for a link to the accused in other threads.

He has no intention of backing up his claims.

Tommy needs move himself to the badlands with his assertions.

I believe you should.
I've been asking for a link to the accused in other threads.

He has no intention of backing up his claims.

Tommy needs move himself to the badlands with his assertions.

Well said !

I believe you should.
You need to read back on his postings. He is the caricature that brexit is trying to keep clear of.

I believe you should.
You need to read back on his postings. He is the caricature that brexit is trying to keep clear of.

Well, if the 'evidence' to back you up is truly out there, why not cite it in some detail ? Show us exactly what you mean.

Let's see you do it ...

Forum List

Back