Bragg Campaigned On Pursuing Trump

Do you understand the legal impact of your highlighted phrase?
images

"obstruction of an official proceeding"

Please then point to the post where you prove "innocent till proven guilty" is in the Constitution.
/——-/ Thanks to your poor public school education, reading comprehension isn’t your forte. See post #106 where I said, GEEEZE, no, it doesn't say that exact phrase. It's a tad bit more complex. Then I added a link that explains it.
I’ve dumbed it down as much as I can, and can’t help you understand any better. Goodbye

Looks like he is working on keeping his campaign promises.

Here is what he said

Bragg, Jan. 15, 2021: I’m the candidate in the race who has the experience with Donald Trump. I was the chief deputy in the attorney general’s office. We sued the Trump administration over 100 times, for the Muslim travel ban, for family separation at the border, for shenanigans with the census. So I know how to litigate with him. I also led the team that did the Trump Foundation case. So I’m ready to go wherever the facts take me, and to inherit that case. And I think, you know, it’d be hard to argue with the fact that that’d be the most important, most high-profile case. And I’ve seen him up front, and seen the lawlessness that he can do.

Ebro: And you believe it should happen?

Bragg: I believe we have to hold him accountable.

/——-/ Thanks to your poor public school education, reading comprehension isn’t your forte. See post #106 where I said, GEEEZE, no, it doesn't say that exact phrase. It's a tad bit more complex. Then I added a link that explains it.
I’ve dumbed it down as much as I can, and can’t help you understand any better. Goodbye
And yet, despite seeing the world around you you continue to make the same moronic claim to which I respond...

What do you call a guy who thinks "innocent till proven guilty" is in the constitution?
CONVICT

Here is what he said

Bragg, Jan. 15, 2021: I’m the candidate in the race who has the experience with Donald Trump. I was the chief deputy in the attorney general’s office. We sued the Trump administration over 100 times, for the Muslim travel ban, for family separation at the border, for shenanigans with the census. So I know how to litigate with him. I also led the team that did the Trump Foundation case. So I’m ready to go wherever the facts take me, and to inherit that case. And I think, you know, it’d be hard to argue with the fact that that’d be the most important, most high-profile case. And I’ve seen him up front, and seen the lawlessness that he can do.

Ebro: And you believe it should happen?

Bragg: I believe we have to hold him accountable.
TDS induced vengeance

TDS induced vengeance

You guys went after Hillary like this and she basically did nothing. Anything she did, they all did it.

Trump went beyond that. He figured if former Presidents got away with breaking the law, boy was he going to take advantage of that.

Trump went too far and now is being charged. Oh, and this trial is the weakest case we got. Coming soon is the Georgia trial for that call he made.

And has he been charged for the insurrection? We have a lot of evidence he is responsible for it. You can even ask Republicans who aren't brainwashed if he caused it.

Mitch McConnell Says Trump Is Responsible For Insurrection :Trump Impeachment Aftermath: Updates The Senate minority leader condemned the actions taken by Trump on the day of the Capitol insurrection but said he didn't believe the impeachment trial was constitutional.

Only because Trump was no longer president.

Bragg would be an asshole if Trump weren't so fucking guilty. Guilty enough they charged him. A grand jury. Must have been a lot of compelling evidence.

You guys went after Hillary like this and she basically did nothing. Anything she did, they all did it.

Trump went beyond that. He figured if former Presidents got away with breaking the law, boy was he going to take advantage of that.

Trump went too far and now is being charged. Oh, and this trial is the weakest case we got. Coming soon is the Georgia trial for that call he made.

And has he been charged for the insurrection? We have a lot of evidence he is responsible for it. You can even ask Republicans who aren't brainwashed if he caused it.

Mitch McConnell Says Trump Is Responsible For Insurrection :Trump Impeachment Aftermath: Updates The Senate minority leader condemned the actions taken by Trump on the day of the Capitol insurrection but said he didn't believe the impeachment trial was constitutional.

Only because Trump was no longer president.

Bragg would be an asshole if Trump weren't so fucking guilty. Guilty enough they charged him. A grand jury. Must have been a lot of compelling evidence.
/----/ And look what you clowns have done...
lJC--J9Qx0uVyYFllduIaX3AFLGo9a_w9nq_RILbnb1xgXqdC5Jph3o9-Q2sAIvB4bpZl1rU_pzVI5LVBXIDiG6amvmRqfM5ZA=s0-d-e1-ft

/----/ And look what you clowns have done...
lJC--J9Qx0uVyYFllduIaX3AFLGo9a_w9nq_RILbnb1xgXqdC5Jph3o9-Q2sAIvB4bpZl1rU_pzVI5LVBXIDiG6amvmRqfM5ZA=s0-d-e1-ft
That's what freedom looks like. You live how you want and let us live how we want.

That means let us get abortions and dress as trannies.

P.S. The KKK in the 60's argued their speech was protected speech. I see you guys are back. We thought we got rid of you guys but with Trump you are back?

Shhhh.... pillow biter

You people can't see the forest for the trees

Some shady shit going on
Pillow biter… wow.

So that’s your go to insult? You must really hate “the gay” huh?

Did your ex turn out to be gay or something? Do you blame yourself?

Pillow biter… wow.

So that’s your go to insult? You must really hate “the gay” huh?

Did your ex turn out to be gay or something? Do you blame yourself?
You don't know how many times I'm winning a debate with a republican who listens to fox too much about any social issue and suddenly they go into a tirade about trannies in bathrooms and WOKE.

They're brainwashed. If it weren't for the social issues they'd have no business voting GOP.

You don't know how many times I'm winning a debate with a republican who listens to fox too much about any social issue and suddenly they go into a tirade about trannies in bathrooms and WOKE.

They're brainwashed. If it weren't for the social issues they'd have no business voting GOP.
/——/ Never happens. We know how to debate and win.

By losing your shit? were talking about trump, Im destroying them then suddenly they start screaming about crt and trannies?

hows that winning? Its like covering your ears and screaming I can’t hear you
/---/ Believe what you want, if it helps you sleep at night.
iu

There it is people

It's normal for prosecutors to campaign on locking up career criminals. Donald Trump is a career criminal. He openly brags about his crimes and his corruption. He was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected the old crook President.

If you're stupid enough to vote for a crook, don't be surprised if law enforcement is hot on their trail.

It's normal for prosecutors to campaign on locking up career criminals. Donald Trump is a career criminal. He openly brags about his crimes and his corruption. He was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected the old crook President.

If you're stupid enough to vote for a crook, don't be surprised if law enforcement is hot on their trail.
/----/
_L3-IOx0kkzLk5H3u2Hl-HPS1OcULmq4iiU9PY6pzz8kfEuY41l3Wn8l7KmRz6RTEPrDcaCr0AoDUSjhZzkyehc7VMYLq4XLY1OubEKwAcG2ow=s0-d-e1-ft

/---/ Believe what you want, if it helps you sleep at night.
iu

You're telling me that?

When pressed during the interview with Chuck Todd to explain why Spicer would "utter a provable falsehood", Conway stated that Spicer was giving "alternative facts". Todd responded, "Look, alternative facts are not facts. They're falsehoods."

And we know Fox tells you lies because the truth would make you lose your shit. Or turn the channel.

So who you kidding?

Forum List

Back