Bradford to the Eagles, Rams get Foles

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
This is a strange trade, Bradford is injury prone and I doubt will ever reach his potential. Foles has some good games ahead of him.

Who says? You? If Sanchez goes down, the Eagles are in a very good position.

Foles was 14-4 as a starter, no off the field issues, smart, 6'6", and cheap. Not sure why Chip Kelly was so desperate to get rid of the guy.

I think this damages Foles as a fantasy player, now playing for conservative Jeff Fischer. It makes Bradford a very interesting fantasy player going into next season.

Foles was 14-4 as a starter, no off the field issues, smart, 6'6", and cheap. Not sure why Chip Kelly was so desperate to get rid of the guy.

I think this damages Foles as a fantasy player, now playing for conservative Jeff Fischer. It makes Bradford a very interesting fantasy player going into next season.

Not understanding this move at all, Sanchez is no longer a starter. Unless Bradford stays healthy, this could be a bad move. Now, if they make a play for Mariotta, then they can use Bradford to groom Mariotta. I guess we wait and see, but at this time...

I'm don't Foles had the upside that Kelly wanted in a starter.

Bradford if he can stay healthy his upside is huge, only an idiot would think that Sanchez is the starter and Bradford would be a back up.

Forum List

Back