BP vs. ACORN

They lost their contracts. Now it's your turn to answer a question

Will you continue to avoid posting proof that ACORN has been convicted of any crime proving that you're a coward and a liar?

I already highlighted it dumbass. YOU ignored it.

You HIGHLIGHTED it? And you think that proves anything?

All you've got is that some ACORN employees committed crimes. ACORN itself has never been convicted of a crime. Never

forgive the T (eabagger), he is a drunk.

Following your logic (lack there of in my opinon) BP has committed no crime, but some employees might have. Also, no conviction of BP in thsi spill huh? You also are lying, as there is no source for any of the questions I posed.

Other posters have already posted info on BP's past convictions. We're still waiting for someone to post anything factual about ACORN's non-existent convictions

Maybe you'll have the courage to prove that ACORN has been convicted of a crime, but I doubt it

You are truly igorant. BP has not been found guilty of crimes. They paid some fines,

The wingnut thinks BP was fined because they did not commit any crimes. :cuckoo:

Other posters have already posted info on BP's past convictions. We're still waiting for someone to post anything factual about ACORN's non-existent convictions

Maybe you'll have the courage to prove that ACORN has been convicted of a crime, but I doubt it

You are truly igorant. BP has not been found guilty of crimes. They paid some fines,

The wingnut thinks BP was fined because they did not commit any crimes. :cuckoo:

You need to understand what a crime is bozo.

WHAT CRIME DID THEY COMMIT???????? I'm not gonna let it go as long as you keep it up.

You are dodging this question at every turn. Either answer the fucking question or shut up.

If BP is guilty they will be punished. And SHOULD be. You keep showing your ignorance by accusing cons for not wanting them to be punished. When the investigation is over and the guilt has been proven then the punishment can be administered.

So again...either tell us what they did and how they should be punished or drop it.

Acorn no longer exisists.

You people just love the lies the corporate world feeds you to get you to vote against your own interests and vote theirs instead.

ACORN is gone....And why is that????

Will you continue to avoid posting proof that ACORN has been convicted of any crime proving that you're a coward and a liar?

So...why did ACORN close down? Other than lack of funds....

[You are truly igorant. BP has not been found guilty of crimes. .

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2382957-post101.html

Please stop.

So we're focusing on BP's activities elsewhere...not the Gulf? Cuz Sangha is all about burying BP for destroying the Gulf of Mexico....

We're focusing on why people like you don't think BP should have lost their government contracts and any other business with the federal government when they've been convicted of multiple crimes over the years, not to mention what they're liable to be found guilty of for this mess,

and yet ACORN had to, for clearly much less cause. That is your position, isn't it?

I want to hear one clear concise intelligent post written to justify that double standard. Taking all factors into account, and doing so convincingly.

Lacking such an argument, we can safely dismiss the double standard as partisan bigotry.

I'm not hearing too many of the conservatives who demanded that ACORN lose its government contracts saying the same about BP. What's the problem?

ACORN is known for voter fraud. Are you saying there was sabotage at the oil well? That would certainly make sense to the conspiracy theorists who claim that Obama wants to put oil companies out of business.

And they give pretty good tax advice on running an underage prostitution ring

So we're focusing on BP's activities elsewhere...not the Gulf? Cuz Sangha is all about burying BP for destroying the Gulf of Mexico....

We're focusing on why people like you don't think BP should have lost their government contracts and any other business with the federal government when they've been convicted of multiple crimes over the years, not to mention what they're liable to be found guilty of for this mess,

and yet ACORN had to, for clearly much less cause. That is your position, isn't it?

I want to hear one clear concise intelligent post written to justify that double standard. Taking all factors into account, and doing so convincingly.

Lacking such an argument, we can safely dismiss the double standard as partisan bigotry.

hmmm...ok. First of all, I'm not one of those you have assumed that I am. If you're convicted of mishandling your government funding and/or misrepresenting your dealings with federal contracts, then yes...by all means...yank the hell out of them. So I guess I would have to say that I don't hold the position you assigned to me. Now..that being said, you have to ask yourself the question...in comparison to ACORN dealings and BP dealings...which would have the most direct effect on government operations?

Let's be honest....the accomplishments of ACORN for America's interests as opposed to those of BP's aren't anywhere near the same. So I don't think I agree with your accusation of a double standard. You can't hold a feather and a brick to the same standards. Just my opinion.

The same double standard would have to be applied to celebrities and average Joe's in the arena of criminal punishment...is that safe to say?

hmmm...ok. First of all, I'm not one of those you have assumed that I am. If you're convicted of mishandling your government funding and/or misrepresenting your dealings with federal contracts, then yes...by all means...yank the hell out of them. So I guess I would have to say that I don't hold the position you assigned to me. Now..that being said, you have to ask yourself the question...in comparison to ACORN dealings and BP dealings...which would have the most direct effect on government operations?

Let's be honest....the accomplishments of ACORN for America's interests as opposed to those of BP's aren't anywhere near the same. So I don't think I agree with your accusation of a double standard. You can't hold a feather and a brick to the same standards. Just my opinion.

The same double standard would have to be applied to celebrities and average Joe's in the arena of criminal punishment...is that safe to say?

There are plenty of companies available who want to make money drilling for oil on US lands and waters. There are plenty of companies who want to do fuel business with the US.
BP was convicted of felonies worthy of massive fines for its wrongdoings. ACORN was not.

ACORN is gone....And why is that????

So...why did ACORN close down? Other than lack of funds....

Seriously, what EXACTLY did ACORN do again? A link to ANYTHING they actually did wrong. Pretty please. And please, no O'keefe links, we all know he is a lyer and a fox wanna be.

Now hopefully you wont digress or ignore this post and wil acutally link us to something Acorn did wrong. TXLONGHORN, I AM TALKING TO YOU. Good luck.

Last edited:
I'm not hearing too many of the conservatives who demanded that ACORN lose its government contracts saying the same about BP. What's the problem?

ACORN is known for voter fraud. Are you saying there was sabotage at the oil well? That would certainly make sense to the conspiracy theorists who claim that Obama wants to put oil companies out of business.

And they give pretty good tax advice on running an underage prostitution ring

Link or did I miss your joke. If I did, I am sorry and that was a good one. Dont forget the pimp guy!

Haven't read any other replies, so apologies if I echo anyone.

BP = Accident

ACORN = Systematic training a corrupt policy intended to defraud

No problem, here
:cuckoo:

BP = Accident

No problem, here

Again, what exactly did ACorn do wrong again?

BP = Accident

No problem, here

He really means it folks. He has absolutely no clue. Note the reference to "again". THis indicates he has been told before, but chooses to forget or simply unable to comprehend.

BP = Accident

No problem, here

Do you honestly believe that registrars came up with the idea of multiply registering voters on their own??
Or other offices came up with the idea of masquerading peoples' true professions in order to qualify for a mortgage??

They were trained on how to do these things.
Trainers are trained by trainers back and up through the ranks.

ACORN upper offices weren't surprised by the behavior. They were surprised that they got caught.

BP = Accident

No problem, here

Do you honestly believe that registrars came up with the idea of multiply registering voters on their own??
Or other offices came up with the idea of masquerading peoples' true professions in order to qualify for a mortgage??

They were trained on how to do these things.
Trainers are trained by trainers back and up through the ranks.

ACORN upper offices weren't surprised by the behavior. They were surprised that they got caught.
Untrue. In most cases ACORN turned in the people that were turning in fraudulent registration forms.

Nice conspiracy theory you've got going there...

Forum List

Back