BP vs. ACORN

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ENRD
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 1999
Welcome to the United States Department of Justice

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- BP Exploration (Alaska) Inc. today pleaded guilty to one felony count related to the illegal disposal of hazardous waste on Alaska’s North Slope, and it agreed to spend $22 million to resolve the criminal case and related civil claims, the Justice Department announced.

Ok?

Now let's hear what FELONY crime(s) ACORN was ever convicted of that was serious enough to merit 22 MILLION in fines.

And this is BEFORE we even get to whatever criminal or civil liabilities BP may have incurred in this oil spill.

QUESTION:

If you believe that ACORN was rightfully barred from doing business with the US for whatever wrongs you believe ACORN committed,

WHY aren't you also of the belief that BP should never have even been doing business with the US for the last decade, let alone in the future.

Be specific and on point please.

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- BP Exploration (Alaska) Inc. today pleaded guilty to one felony count related to the illegal disposal of hazardous waste on Alaska’s North Slope, and it agreed to spend $22 million to resolve the criminal case and related civil claims, the Justice Department announced.

Ok?

Now let's hear what FELONY crime(s) ACORN was ever convicted of that was serious enough to merit 22 MILLION in fines.

And this is BEFORE we even get to whatever criminal or civil liabilities BP may have incurred in this oil spill.

QUESTION:

If you believe that ACORN was rightfully barred from doing business with the US for whatever wrongs you believe ACORN committed,

WHY aren't you also of the belief that BP should never have even been doing business with the US for the last decade, let alone in the future.

However the US Government still allows the permits....while the politicians have their hands OUT for political donations....Including your revered OBAMA.

You were saying?

Ok?

QUESTION:

However the US Government still allows the permits....while the politicians have their hands OUT for political donations....Including your revered OBAMA.

You were saying?

And another wingnut runs away from the question in fear

Ok?

QUESTION:

You were saying?

And another wingnut runs away from the question in fear

The denials continue.

Ok?

QUESTION:

You were saying?

I highlighted the part you didn't address.

Ok?

QUESTION:

You were saying?

I highlighted the part you didn't address.

Oh but I did. BLIND you remain.

Pardon me for jumping the middle of the thread here. Was there a post made that proves how BP is operating any differently than all the ohter oil firms? Perhaps some source that shows how BP is the only oil company that has had an oil spill in the oceans? Maybe, just maybe a reference to how they deliberately made seven safety mechanisms fail at once?

Drawing a parallel between BP and ACORN is laughable. While BP may have US government contracts among their many contracts, ACORN is exclusively a function of government. One that has been documented to be crooked, underhanded and biased beyond belief.

Pardon me for jumping the middle of the thread here. Was there a post made that proves how BP is operating any differently than all the ohter oil firms? Perhaps some source that shows how BP is the only oil company that has had an oil spill in the oceans? Maybe, just maybe a reference to how they deliberately made seven safety mechanisms fail at once?

Yes, that information has been posted, so the rest of your post has nothing to do with reality and the facts.

And so far, no one has been able to document any crimes committed by ACORN. ACORN has never been convicted of any crime. (here's where you post of list of crimes committed by acorn EMPLOYEES, not ACORN itself and hope no one notices your deception)

Perhaps someone can point me to ACORN being convicted? I know James O'Keefe got convicted and made a plea deal by giving over the unedited original tapes of his meetings with ACORN. Which show they were horribly edited.

Yes, that information has been posted, so the rest of your post has nothing to do with reality and the facts.

And so far, no one has been able to document any crimes committed by ACORN. ACORN has never been convicted of any crime. (here's where you post of list of crimes committed by acorn EMPLOYEES, not ACORN itself and hope no one notices your deception)

Following your logic (lack there of in my opinon) BP has committed no crime, but some employees might have. Also, no conviction of BP in thsi spill huh? You also are lying, as there is no source for any of the questions I posed.

ACORN is a criminal enterprise and is a bigger threat to our Liberty than the Gambino crime family. BP is trying to work through an accident. An accident.

See the difference?

The voice of Logic.

Acorn no longer exisists.

You people just love the lies the corporate world feeds you to get you to vote against your own interests and vote theirs instead.

ACORN is gone....And why is that????

Following your logic (lack there of in my opinon) BP has committed no crime, but some employees might have. Also, no conviction of BP in thsi spill huh? You also are lying, as there is no source for any of the questions I posed.

Other posters have already posted info on BP's past convictions. We're still waiting for someone to post anything factual about ACORN's non-existent convictions

Maybe you'll have the courage to prove that ACORN has been convicted of a crime, but I doubt it

The voice of Logic.

You people just love the lies the corporate world feeds you to get you to vote against your own interests and vote theirs instead.

They lost their contracts. Now it's your turn to answer a question

Will you continue to avoid posting proof that ACORN has been convicted of any crime proving that you're a coward and a liar?

Will you continue to avoid posting proof that ACORN has been convicted of any crime proving that you're a coward and a liar?

I already highlighted it dumbass. YOU ignored it.

I already highlighted it dumbass. YOU ignored it.

You HIGHLIGHTED it? And you think that proves anything?

All you've got is that some ACORN employees committed crimes. ACORN itself has never been convicted of a crime. Never

Because it is the republican partys true self.

They did it with the felons list in Floridas elections right up until the courts made them stop.

The democratic party does not have any where near as many infractions as the republican party does.

Is it fine with you that they cheat in elections repetedly?

Surprise! O'Keefe edits out inconvenient footage from new BigGovernment video | Media Matters for America

BTW Okeefe is now doctoring tapes to get census workers in trouble.

So what.

Your claims of some Acorn prostitution thing is based on LIES and Doctored tape for which this idiot is now being sued for.

IT WAS LIES!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBx5QH3CqvQ&feature=PlayList&p=8255DD198130711D&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=29[/ame]

SO WHAT!

CONSERVATIVES KNOW "SO WHAT". IT'S WHAT THEY KNOW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Other posters have already posted info on BP's past convictions. We're still waiting for someone to post anything factual about ACORN's non-existent convictions

Maybe you'll have the courage to prove that ACORN has been convicted of a crime, but I doubt it

You are truly igorant. BP has not been found guilty of crimes. They paid some fines, but that is the equivalent of a speeding ticket. Actually it isn't even that severe, as it is an agency fine and not a police ticket per se. Most likely an ambiguous rule that BP interpreted differently than the EPA.

http://www.justice.gov/usao/mow/news2007/franklin.ple.htm

Fraud Map :: Rotten Acorn ::

Routine violations of voter registration law point to a corrupt organization with systematic methods of fraud.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1818-Denv...ner~y2009m5d6-ACORN-a-victim-of-bad-employees

Your dog won't hunt sangha. Nice to see you support a corrupt group and have no issues about it.

Forum List

Back