BP vs. ACORN

your claims of some acorn prostitution thing is based on lies and doctored tape for which this idiot is now being sued for.

It was lies!

that is exactly what bertha lewis said. She even claimed that o'keefe had gone into offices in other cities, and been thrown out. She even specifically named an employee that had reported him to the national office.

O'keefe later produced a video showing that very employee plotting to hide child prostitution and evade tax laws. Keep believing it was a lie if you want, the facts say different.

video: The audacity of hos | the daily show | comedy central

those tapes were proven to be doctored

Maybe if you use red it will make everything you say true.

The tapes were edited, and ACORN has been cleared of criminal wrongdoing. That does not change the fact that ACORN employees actually said everything that was on those tapes. Even the Democrats ran from ACORN, yet you are still trying to defend it. It does not matter that the tapes were edited, the underlying facts are still the same.

Last edited:
I'm not hearing too many of the conservatives who demanded that ACORN lose its government contracts saying the same about BP. What's the problem?

ACORN is known for voter fraud. Are you saying there was sabotage at the oil well? That would certainly make sense to the conspiracy theorists who claim that Obama wants to put oil companies out of business.

No, ACORN isn't. BP on the other hand, already has convictions on its rap sheet.

To avoid convictions, ACORN either fired employees, shut down offices or, in the end, or disbanded entirely. So do you believe the BP oil well was sabotaged?

Acorn isn't gone, hate groups like them will re-materialize in another form and will be exposed for the hate group they will be under a new name.

What makes them a hate group?

The hate Republicans, they hate people that disagree with their philosphy. They pit rich vs. poor, white against black.

Dislike is one thing but they are out to destroy thoise that disagree with them. Not a tolerant group at all, they push an agenda of hate. I put them in the same class as other hate groups, KKK, Ayran Nations and so forth. They just disguise their hate better.

ACORN is known for voter fraud. Are you saying there was sabotage at the oil well? That would certainly make sense to the conspiracy theorists who claim that Obama wants to put oil companies out of business.

No, ACORN isn't. BP on the other hand, already has convictions on its rap sheet.

To avoid convictions, ACORN either fired employees, shut down offices or, in the end, or disbanded entirely. So do you believe the BP oil well was sabotaged?

Yep, they were, are and will be a dangerous group. Their hate and push for their agenda's know no bounds.

Acorn isn't gone, hate groups like them will re-materialize in another form and will be exposed for the hate group they will be under a new name.

What makes them a hate group?

The hate Republicans, they hate people that disagree with their philosphy. They pit rich vs. poor, white against black.

Dislike is one thing but they are out to destroy thoise that disagree with them. Not a tolerant group at all, they push an agenda of hate. I put them in the same class as other hate groups, KKK, Ayran Nations and so forth. They just disguise their hate better.

Bad thing is? They still exist. Good thing is? People eventually wake up and dismiss them. SAD thing is? The learned ignorence perpetuates and it rears it's ugly head...and they haven't learned the lessons of history...but yet seem to blame others for it.

Are BP (a foreign owned business) funded by US taxpayers? I soooo did not know that.

Just goes to prove, you can't fix stupid.
As a matter of fact, they are...they are supposed to pay royalties and apparently we've been lax in collecting them for years. Not just BP, but all the oil companies.

And whose fault is that? The oil companies?
Did you forget how to read or have you just become bitter at how many times you've made yourself look the fool?

In a manner of speaking? Some have tried to point this out with references. What's refreshing of this post lies in the directness of the question.

-KUDOS-

First, ACORN was shown to be willing to promote child prostitution, and help hide launder the profits.WRONG While I will admit that the spill in the gulf is a major disaster, I do not think they compare.

Second, what contracts does BP have? Last I looked they were paying for the right to drill, so cutting off the "contracts" would result in less money being available for the contracts that the government actually paying out on.
They lied and said they could deal with a spill

“We’ve made preparations from day one to stage equipment for a worst case scenario,” Obama said. After reemphasizing his administration’s “all hands-on-deck” response “from day one,”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/36652.html#ixzz0q6JlSqe6

What a coward you are Mr T. You claimed that ACORN violated the law, but when I asked for proof, you took a powder, and only returned to tell another lie

If conservatives didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

I'm not hearing too many of the conservatives who demanded that ACORN lose its government contracts saying the same about BP. What's the problem?
Don't forget Lockheed-Martin, Boeing, and Northrop-Gruman when it comes to top recipients of government contracts guilty of serious misconduct.

ACORN's been convicted of nothing except helping the poor.

The Acorn conviction list is as long as my arm, dildo.
Post the list.

Don't forget Lockheed-Martin, Boeing, and Northrop-Gruman when it comes to top recipients of government contracts guilty of serious misconduct.

ACORN's been convicted of nothing except helping the poor.

The Acorn conviction list is as long as my arm, dildo.
Post the list.

I predict that AllieBaba is just another conservative who coward runs away instead of backing up their own words

They lied and said they could deal with a spill

“We’ve made preparations from day one to stage equipment for a worst case scenario,” Obama said. After reemphasizing his administration’s “all hands-on-deck” response “from day one,”

What a coward you are Mr T. You claimed that ACORN violated the law, but when I asked for proof, you took a powder, and only returned to tell another lie

You seem to be animate of it. YOU must be one of them.

IF they had nothing to fear, and broke no law...WHY disband...? Or was it the impropriety? But then we deal with a justice system [ERIC HOLDER] that confers Constitutional Rights on enemy Combatants.

But then that brings us to 2006...

The Acorn Indictments
A union-backed outfit faces charges of election fraud.

And interestingly enough? This was touted when Obama tried to disassociate himself with a group he was associted with...

Obama on ACORN: 'Not Something I've Followed Closely' Won't Commit to Cut Federal Funds

OBAMA'S LEGAL CAREER | He was 'smart, innovative, relentless,' and he mostly let other lawyers do the talking

[SNIP]

"The law mandated people be allowed to register to vote in government offices such as driver's license renewal centers.
Obama sued on behalf of ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now. The League of Women Voters and other public-interest groups joined in."

[/SNIP]

Obama was neck deep in it. ACORN has been under fire for quite some time. Your saying 'NEVER' is laughable.

Word to you? Get wise. Educate yourself. Stop supporting lies lest it make you a liar as you appear now.

-Your Ball-

IF they had nothing to fear, and broke no law...WHY disband...? Or was it the impropriety? But then we deal with a justice system [ERIC HOLDER] that confers Constitutional Rights on enemy Combatants.

They disbanded because they lost their contracts with the govt.

I see you still can't point to any convictions for ACORN. Until you can do that, you're just spinning your wheels, hoping no one will notice you're too scared to defend your claim

I see you still can't point to any convictions for ACORN. Until you can do that, you're just spinning your wheels, hoping no one will notice you're too scared to defend your claim

Hey dumbass? What part of the FIRST ARTICLE in this fray I posted did you not get?

[SNIP]

Acorn workers have been convicted in Wisconsin and Colorado, and investigations are still under way in Ohio, Tennessee and Pennsylvania."

[/SNIP]
Game Set...Match.

Hey dumbass? What part of the FIRST ARTICLE in this fray I posted did you not get?

[SNIP]

Acorn workers have been convicted in Wisconsin and Colorado, and investigations are still under way in Ohio, Tennessee and Pennsylvania."

[/SNIP]
Game Set...Match.

Hey, dumbass!! What part of "ACORN employees are not ACORN" did you not get?

[SNIP]

[/SNIP]
Game Set...Match.

On CUE.

Last edited:

[SNIP]

[/SNIP]
Game Set...Match.

On CUE.

And another conservative proves their cowardice by running away

First, ACORN was shown to be willing to promote child prostitution, and help launder the profits. While I will admit that the spill in the gulf is a major disaster, I do not think they compare.

Second, what contracts does BP have? Last I looked they were paying for the right to drill, so cutting off the "contracts" would result in less money being available for the contracts that the government actually paying out on.

I already posted that BP has had contracts to supply the military with fuel.

Forum List

Back