BP vs. ACORN

I'm not hearing too many of the conservatives who demanded that ACORN lose its government contracts saying the same about BP. What's the problem?
Don't forget Lockheed-Martin, Boeing, and Northrop-Gruman when it comes to top recipients of government contracts guilty of serious misconduct.

ACORN's been convicted of nothing except helping the poor.

The Acorn conviction list is as long as my arm, dildo.

Link, please.

BP vs. ACORN

Exxon Mobil vs. Sierra Club

Insane Clown Posse vs. East Angelia Climate Research Unit

I'm not hearing too many of the conservatives who demanded that ACORN lose its government contracts saying the same about BP. What's the problem?
Haven't read any other replies, so apologies if I echo anyone.

BP = Accident

ACORN = Systematic training a corrupt policy intended to defraud

No problem, here
:cuckoo:

1. Accidents and criminal/civil liabilities are not mutually exclusive. Did you ever hear of a drunk driving accident? Do you have LIABILITY insurance on your car, in case you're in an accident?
Please, all of you, stop trying to claim that something called an 'accident' means that no one was at fault.

2. BP has already been convicted of at least one felony, misdemeanor, and has paid millions in penalties for those crimes. If your 'ACORN' standard were applied to them, they wouldn't be getting government contracts now, let alone in the future.

So why won't you apply that same standard to BP that you apply to ACORN?

You are truly igorant. BP has not been found guilty of crimes. They paid some fines,

The wingnut thinks BP was fined because they did not commit any crimes. :cuckoo:

WHAT CRIME DID THEY COMMIT???????? I'm not gonna let it go as long as you keep it up.

You are dodging this question at every turn. Either answer the fucking question or shut up.

If BP is guilty they will be punished. And SHOULD be. You keep showing your ignorance by accusing cons for not wanting them to be punished. When the investigation is over and the guilt has been proven then the punishment can be administered.

So again...either tell us what they did and how they should be punished or drop it.

BP pled guilty to a felony in 1999. I linked it. They offered to plead guilty to a felony in the Texas City refinery fire of 2005, I'm not sure if that has been resolved.

Why is Rahm still living in the apartment of someone who makes a living off felonious BP?

BP = Accident

No problem, here

Again, what exactly did ACorn do wrong again?

He really means it folks. He has absolutely no clue. Note the reference to "again". THis indicates he has been told before, but chooses to forget or simply unable to comprehend.

I know of the Okeefe comedy, but what exactly did Acorn do wrong or illegal?

Help me out please. I know you guys use the word Acorn as a gotcha word, but I cant find anything they did wrong.

BP = Accident

No problem, here

Do you honestly believe that registrars came up with the idea of multiply registering voters on their own??
Or other offices came up with the idea of masquerading peoples' true professions in order to qualify for a mortgage??

They were trained on how to do these things.
Trainers are trained by trainers back and up through the ranks.

ACORN upper offices weren't surprised by the behavior. They were surprised that they got caught.

Link please or are you just talking out of your ass? Please link me to something, anything that shows them doing anything illegal.

Please. Do you have a link to them doing something illegal or are you just simply repeating what you heard on Fox.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT DID ACORN DO WRONG? Eventually you will feel like a fool because you really have nothing but word from Hannity that they did something, but they didn't dumb ass.

I already highlighted it dumbass. YOU ignored it.

You HIGHLIGHTED it? And you think that proves anything?

All you've got is that some ACORN employees committed crimes. ACORN itself has never been convicted of a crime. Never

forgive the T (eabagger), he is a drunk.

I take it you can back up that statement.

Difference between Zona and a drunk.... A drunk can sober up.... you can't sober up from stupidity.

Don't forget Lockheed-Martin, Boeing, and Northrop-Gruman when it comes to top recipients of government contracts guilty of serious misconduct.

ACORN's been convicted of nothing except helping the poor.

The Acorn conviction list is as long as my arm, dildo.

Link, please.

PLEASE...PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO SOMETHING ACORN DID WRONG!

AllieBaba, Goddam I am tired of the fucking lies told by right wingers when speaking about Acorn. They have Okeefe as their role model. Fucking Okeefe!

1. Accidents and criminal/civil liabilities are not mutually exclusive. Did you ever hear of a drunk driving accident? Do you have LIABILITY insurance on your car, in case you're in an accident?
Please, all of you, stop trying to claim that something called an 'accident' means that no one was at fault.

2. BP has already been convicted of at least one felony, misdemeanor, and has paid millions in penalties for those crimes. If your 'ACORN' standard were applied to them, they wouldn't be getting government contracts now, let alone in the future.

1. Never said no one was at fault. I merely cited the differences, as I saw them, between the two companies.

2. I will....when it is shown, through a pattern of events, that BP trained their employees on how to blow an underwater well.

Don't think that I'm minimizing the severity of this spill. We'll be recovering from this for years to come.

Just simply minimizing the thinly veiled attempt to elevate a "social justice" organization above it's stature while, simultaneously, criminalizing a "big corporation".

Put your Che shirt and beret back on and go hug an illegal immigrant if that makes ya feel better.
:eusa_whistle:

You HIGHLIGHTED it? And you think that proves anything?

All you've got is that some ACORN employees committed crimes. ACORN itself has never been convicted of a crime. Never

forgive the T (eabagger), he is a drunk.

I take it you can back up that statement.

Difference between Zona and a drunk.... A drunk can sober up.... you can't sober up from stupidity.

Wow, this is the equivalence of rubber and glue.

Excellent retort, dumb ass parking lot attendant.

PLEASE...PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO SOMETHING ACORN DID WRONG!

AllieBaba, Goddam I am tired of the fucking lies told by right wingers when speaking about Acorn. They have Okeefe as their role model. Fucking Okeefe!

Reminds me of the appeals killers make. I'm innocent! Innocent I say! Oh yeah? You still only get an hour in the yard pal.

1. Never said no one was at fault. I merely cited the differences, as I saw them, between the two companies.

2. I will....when it is shown, through a pattern of events, that BP trained their employees on how to blow an underwater well.

Don't think that I'm minimizing the severity of this spill. We'll be recovering from this for years to come.

Just simply minimizing the thinly veiled attempt to elevate a "social justice" organization above it's stature while, simultaneously, criminalizing a "big corporation".

BP has already been convicted in the past. I'm not 'criminalizing it'. The US system of justice, and BP's own admitted actions, did that.

He really means it folks. He has absolutely no clue. Note the reference to "again". THis indicates he has been told before, but chooses to forget or simply unable to comprehend.

I know of the Okeefe comedy, but what exactly did Acorn do wrong or illegal?

Help me out please. I know you guys use the word Acorn as a gotcha word, but I cant find anything they did wrong.

The funniest part of this is, even if ACORN had been convicted of felonies, that would merely make them the equal of BP,

and still make the idea of treating them the same valid when it comes to government contracts.

ACORN by any another name is still a poli-criminal organization engaged in fleecing the U.S. taxpayers.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back