Boycott Arizona.

I boycott people who boycott.

It is not quite holding a gun to a person's head, but it is close. You argue with logic, words, facts. Coercion is not any of those things

My wife and I have gone to Arizona the past four years to watch a few spring training games. Never again.
Of course not everyone in Arizona is a RW fringer, but too many - including the governor and members of the legislature are.
The only positive thing we saw this year were signs in busineses in Flagstaff stating, "NO FIREARMS!". At least some in Arizona are real Americans and understand the real meaning of freedom and libery.

Afraid they'll deport your sorry ass ? ....

he will just say he is a Republican again.....

My wife and I have gone to Arizona the past four years to watch a few spring training games. Never again.
Of course not everyone in Arizona is a RW fringer, but too many - including the governor and members of the legislature are.
The only positive thing we saw this year were signs in busineses in Flagstaff stating, "NO FIREARMS!". At least some in Arizona are real Americans and understand the real meaning of freedom and libery.

You know Harry, I know you're a liar, and you know you're a liar - and I really don't give a shit about you, an asshole who bears false witness; you are morally corrupt and if your behavior is any indication of the way you conduct yourself elsewhere, you will spend enternity in hell.

You know Harry, I know you're a liar, and you know you're a liar - and I really don't give a shit about you, an asshole who bears false witness; you are morally corrupt and if your behavior is any indication of the way you conduct yourself elsewhere, you will spend enternity in hell.

Dam...

How will Harry ever sleep tonight knowing you feel this way?

I'm guessing soundly....

As long as the current administration views each illegal immigrant that crosses the border as a "vote", they will continue to paint the majority of Arizona AND the majority of Americans as racist biggots until they are voted out of office. If we are truly a nation of laws, then we don't get to pick which ones we want to enforce/adhere to, and which ones we don't. The silent majority is rising up, and I have news for all you progressive/liberal idiots,...... your days are numbered. On the bright side, I hear they've already started living the progressive utopian dream over in Greece,.... Why don't you move there and take as many of your kooky friends with you as you can!!

I think the Governor did a lot of damage to their tourist industry by calling attention to the fact that they have so much crime they have to create an extreme law like this one.

She just looked like she was being pressured to do this.. There will be racial profiling and harassment of the local Latino community. Some innocent people are going to fall through the cracks.

It's a terrible law.

I don't think tourism was high on her priority list. The top of the list was probably the fact that they are # 1 in kidnapping or perhaps how the Illegal's are bankrupting the state. I see many posts slamming the state but have not read any making suggestions on what AZ should have done to rectify this problem. Unfortunately there are probably some on this board that do not recognize that AZ has a big problem. States are going to have to address this problem at some point as ignoring it will not make it go away.

What the fuck does Arizona even produce?

Notwithstanding the outrage of the fringe, it seems the movement to boycott Arizona is underway.

Thank God. I didn't think we'd EVER get you sanctimonious, self-absorbed pricks to stay home and stop bothering us.

I doubt very much God had anything to do with helping those who spew hate for His children. That aside it looks as if the boycott Arizona theme has caught on. MLB, NBA and the NFL all seem motivated to punish the RW pols in Arizona. Today the City of Boston joined other cities in cancelling contracts and refusing to send staff to conferences in Arizona.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Please explain where the "hate" is in the bill. When liberals are confronted with an argument they are unable to logically argue, they deem it "hate" which attempts to shut down the debate. Same goes for the "racism" term.

We are a country of laws. These laws must be followed and enforced or we will have total anarchy. Unlike personal feelings, laws do not/should not have an emotional attachment. This has been repeated ad nauseum, but the aliens in question were violating the laws of the US. Are we to ignore some laws and if so, which ones? just the ones we don't agree with?

We are a country of laws.

You're right. And one of those laws is the Constitution. Its in fact, the highest law. And the federal government has jurisdication over matters of immigration - and don't give me that concurrent enforcement crap - its not actually a federal crime to be in the country w/o papers - its only a crime to enter w/o them. The Arizona law makes it a crime to be in the state w/o papers - that's not concurrent enforcement of the same crime, its a new crime, and Arizona doesn't get to write the immigration law.

We are a country of laws.

You're right. And one of those laws is the Constitution. Its in fact, the highest law. And the federal government has jurisdication over matters of immigration - and don't give me that concurrent enforcement crap - its not actually a federal crime to be in the country w/o papers - its only a crime to enter w/o them. The Arizona law makes it a crime to be in the state w/o papers - that's not concurrent enforcement of the same crime, its a new crime, and Arizona doesn't get to write the immigration law.

Unfortunately the feds are not enforcing the law that exists. Again, no suggestion as to stopping this illegal immigration, only arguments against enforcing laws. Do you not agree that illegal immigration is a problem to the US?

So typicial of Wry threads - no substance and full of Wry's sappy whining. In real life, he must be intolerable to all but day care employees and special ed teachers.
ya gotta wonder if he drives a car

if you get pulled over, you damn sure are asked for your "papers"
its called drivers Lic., registration, and proof of insurance
why is it he has no issues with THOSE papers but he does with citizenship

oh geezus....now you are what.... a Christian "Democrat?"...:lol:......is this worse than a Christian Republican?.....but since you are judging me....you are apparently the same type of shit.....your a delusional asshole Wry.....let me know when you become a green party guy and we will have more fun....k....

So typicial of Wry threads - no substance and full of Wry's sappy whining. In real life, he must be intolerable to all but day care employees and special ed teachers.

in real life he is the same as here....a phony.....next month he will say he was never a Democrat.....he was always an "Independent"....does not follow anyone...."i just happen to live in the Frisco area,but do not follow their liberal agenda,i am my own man".....what a joke....

ya gotta wonder if he drives a car

if you get pulled over, you damn sure are asked for your "papers"
its called drivers Lic., registration, and proof of insurance
why is it he has no issues with THOSE papers but he does with citizenship

no he is from the Frisco area....Gavin says "come one come all,no papers needed here,dont even need money,our people gladly give up their tax dollars to support those from other lands"........

God Bless the Arizona Legislature and Governor Brewer for doing what the Obama Administration will not do: Protect its citizens and enforce the law.

People in the US illegally are committing a crime! Get it??!!

I doubt very much that God will bless anyone who treats His children in this manner.

What manner do you speak of? Are you referring to the people committing crimes? So are you saying anytime a criminal is punished God will not bless the one giving the punishment? That is ridiculous.

God Bless the Arizona Legislature and Governor Brewer for doing what the Obama Administration will not do: Protect its citizens and enforce the law.

People in the US illegally are committing a crime! Get it??!!

I doubt very much that God will bless anyone who treats His children in this manner.

What manner do you speak of? Are you referring to the people committing crimes? So are you saying anytime a criminal is punished God will not bless the one giving the punishment? That is ridiculous.

another fucking sock puppet?

gawd, I thought i used that scream name he---oops!

Thank God. I didn't think we'd EVER get you sanctimonious, self-absorbed pricks to stay home and stop bothering us.

I doubt very much God had anything to do with helping those who spew hate for His children. That aside it looks as if the boycott Arizona theme has caught on. MLB, NBA and the NFL all seem motivated to punish the RW pols in Arizona. Today the City of Boston joined other cities in cancelling contracts and refusing to send staff to conferences in Arizona.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Please explain where the "hate" is in the bill. When liberals are confronted with an argument they are unable to logically argue, they deem it "hate" which attempts to shut down the debate. Same goes for the "racism" term.

We are a country of laws. These laws must be followed and enforced or we will have total anarchy. Unlike personal feelings, laws do not/should not have an emotional attachment. This has been repeated ad nauseum, but the aliens in question were violating the laws of the US. Are we to ignore some laws and if so, which ones? just the ones we don't agree with?

Where is the hate? Have you read the posts on this message board from the RW Trolls?
We are a country of laws. Read the law of the land, start with the fourth amendment to the United States Constitution and move on to the 14th.
Another word for anarchy mght be vigilantism.

another fucking sock puppet?

gawd, I thought i used that scream name he---oops!

So Biggle, you actually know who God will bless? Wow, isn't that one of the deadly sins - pride? Seems to me I remember Jesus was into forgiveness - maybe I was raised in a different sort of Christian Church (we didn't dance with snakes).

Forum List

Back