Boycott Arizona.

Notwithstanding the outrage of the fringe, it seems the movement to boycott Arizona is underway.

Thank God. I didn't think we'd EVER get you sanctimonious, self-absorbed pricks to stay home and stop bothering us.

I doubt very much God had anything to do with helping those who spew hate for His children. That aside it looks as if the boycott Arizona theme has caught on. MLB, NBA and the NFL all seem motivated to punish the RW pols in Arizona. Today the City of Boston joined other cities in cancelling contracts and refusing to send staff to conferences in Arizona.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Notwithstanding the outrage of the fringe, it seems the movement to boycott Arizona is underway.

Thank God. I didn't think we'd EVER get you sanctimonious, self-absorbed pricks to stay home and stop bothering us.

I doubt very much God had anything to do with helping those who spew hate for His children. That aside it looks as if the boycott Arizona theme has caught on. MLB, NBA and the NFL all seem motivated to punish the RW pols in Arizona. Today the City of Boston joined other cities in cancelling contracts and refusing to send staff to conferences in Arizona.
Links?

:eusa_pray:

Links?

I actually don't know. Does the PGA or LPGA have any tournaments scheduled for
Arizona? Oh, you mean a link to the Boston Action, silly me. It has been discussed by the MSM, sadly, your head is so far up the ass of Sean Hannity and friends the news you get is 'filtered' :)

Links?

Arizona? Oh, you mean a link to the Boston Action, silly me. It has been discussed by the MSM, sadly, your head is so far up the ass of Sean Hannity and friends the news you get is 'filtered' :)
Still no links, huh? I like it when you shirk your burden - it makes it easy.

Last edited:

Reading comp problem? MSM. Specifically, KGO Newstalk 810. Believe or not believe, that's up to you - as is being willfully ignorant. That and denial are two characteristics of the majority of trolls and trollettes who frequent this MB.

BOYCOTT ARIZONA!

Reading comp problem? MSM. Specifically, KGO Newstalk 810. Believe or not believe, that's up to you - as is being willfully ignorant. That and denial are two characteristics of the majority of trolls and trollettes who frequent this MB.

BOYCOTT ARIZONA!
STILL shirking your burden? :rofl:

Links?

Damn, Arizona is lucking out. First San Fran and now Boston. Both liberal cesspools.

What can we do in SW Florida so the liberal vermin won't come here?

Damn, Arizona is lucking out. First San Fran and now Boston. Both liberal cesspools.

What can we do in SW Florida so the liberal vermin won't come here?

Well, you don't want to build Universities, obviously a Harvard, CAL or Stanford might delete your gene pool. I suggest you simply wait a few weeks and when the oil moves onto your beaches you ask the federal government to bail you out. And of course my tax dollars will go towards helping out the crackers unable to eck out a living without the tourist dollars from New England and California. But hang in there, most of us liberals do care when others are in need and we'll send help even to an ungrateful fringer.

I doubt very much God had anything to do with helping those who spew hate for His children.

Since I didn't ask God to help you, that's irrelevant.

That aside it looks as if the boycott Arizona theme has caught on. MLB, NBA and the NFL all seem motivated to punish the RW pols in Arizona. Today the City of Boston joined other cities in cancelling contracts and refusing to send staff to conferences in Arizona.

Oh, gosh golly gee whiz. A bunch of numbfuck wife abusers who get ridiculous amounts of money to play kids' games don't like us. And Boston! ::sob, sob:: Whatever shall we do without the respect of a city I wouldn't drive through on a bet?

Call me about your splendiferous boycott when 1) it's not the off-season (really impressive to boycott Arizona in the middle of summer, when no one comes here anyway) and 2) our roads aren't smucking CLOGGED with snowbirds during tourist season. Let's see how much agreement you can generate when you liberal losers are ass-deep in blizzards.

Links?

Where are we losing you on the whole "off-season" concept? As if people are really going to come to Arizona in SUMMER in order to wander around out-of-doors, wearing ridiculous pants and hitting little balls. :cuckoo:

But to my knowledge, none of the annual golf tournaments taking place during our busy season have been canceled.

Still haven't figured out why Boston is supposed to matter to me. I've been boycotting that dump for years, personally.

But hang in there, most of us liberals do care when others are in need and we'll send help even to an ungrateful fringer.

you lying basterd....in a bunch of your other posts you were telling me and Meister and a few others you were a Republican..as you put it a "true Conservative".....well you just proved who was right in that debate.....as WE were saying..."a typical San Francisco Pelosi Liberal".....

Where are we losing you on the whole "off-season" concept? As if people are really going to come to Arizona in SUMMER in order to wander around out-of-doors, wearing ridiculous pants and hitting little balls. :cuckoo:

But to my knowledge, none of the annual golf tournaments taking place during our busy season have been canceled.

Still haven't figured out why Boston is supposed to matter to me. I've been boycotting that dump for years, personally.

Cecilie....with Frisco boycotting Arizona,you do realise...no more Grateful Dead Tea shirts at half price...:eek:

Cecilie....with Frisco boycotting Arizona,you do realise...no more Grateful Dead Tea shirts at half price...:eek:

Let's see . . . full price Grateful Dead t-shirts or hundreds of thousands of people flooding over the border and crashing my state's economy . . . oh, the decisions!

God Bless the Arizona Legislature and Governor Brewer for doing what the Obama Administration will not do: Protect its citizens and enforce the law.

People in the US illegally are committing a crime! Get it??!!

But hang in there, most of us liberals do care when others are in need and we'll send help even to an ungrateful fringer.

you lying basterd....in a bunch of your other posts you were telling me and Meister and a few others you were a Republican..as you put it a "true Conservative".....well you just proved who was right in that debate.....as WE were saying..."a typical San Francisco Pelosi Liberal".....

NEVER did I say I was a Republican. I have always stated I am a registered Democrat, favored labor over capital, and can't stand lying asshole conservatives like you.

God Bless the Arizona Legislature and Governor Brewer for doing what the Obama Administration will not do: Protect its citizens and enforce the law.

People in the US illegally are committing a crime! Get it??!!

I doubt very much that God will bless anyone who treats His children in this manner.

NEVER did I say I was a Republican. I have always stated I am a registered Democrat, favored labor over capital, and can't stand lying asshole conservatives like you.

if you say so mr. "Democrat".....:lol:.....im a "Conservative" now....oh thats right i disagreed with the drive-by Democrat.....so i must be....what are you going to be next week Wry...ill tell you what each week ill change like you....:lol:....San Francisco idiot...hey man...got any weed.....:lol:

My wife and I have gone to Arizona the past four years to watch a few spring training games. Never again.
Of course not everyone in Arizona is a RW fringer, but too many - including the governor and members of the legislature are.
The only positive thing we saw this year were signs in busineses in Flagstaff stating, "NO FIREARMS!". At least some in Arizona are real Americans and understand the real meaning of freedom and libery.

Afraid they'll deport your sorry ass ? ....

Forum List

Back