Boycott Arizona.

Actually the fog can play into the whole experience. As I suppose so can 115 degree heat in Arizona. Me, I prefer fog, it goes away at around ten in the morning, and starts to return in the late afternoon. Having grown up (yes I did!) a few blocks off of Ocean Beach, I learned to go to sleep with the fog horns, and never worried about the weather. Drive twenty miles north, thirty miles east or south from the City by the Bay and enjoy summer days in the 80's to mid 90's; then, drive home and sleep with the windows open and the outside temp. in the upper 50's. Oh, and did I mention homes in SF don't need screens. The flys and other such insects don't live here (we actually collect our garbage and wash).
Making SF and the Bay Area the best place on earth, we also enjoy those immigrants rejected by their parents or the community where they were raised - usually the south or mid-west, who move here to avoid bias and prejudices for anyone different.
As for seeing my balls, they are always on the fairway. Unlike many I always know where they are and never slice or hook them into harms way.

LOL Lincoln or Washington or Lowell?

Actually the fog can play into the whole experience. As I suppose so can 115 degree heat in Arizona. Me, I prefer fog, it goes away at around ten in the morning, and starts to return in the late afternoon. Having grown up (yes I did!) a few blocks off of Ocean Beach, I learned to go to sleep with the fog horns, and never worried about the weather. Drive twenty miles north, thirty miles east or south from the City by the Bay and enjoy summer days in the 80's to mid 90's; then, drive home and sleep with the windows open and the outside temp. in the upper 50's. Oh, and did I mention homes in SF don't need screens. The flys and other such insects don't live here (we actually collect our garbage and wash).
Making SF and the Bay Area the best place on earth, we also enjoy those immigrants rejected by their parents or the community where they were raised - usually the south or mid-west, who move here to avoid bias and prejudices for anyone different.
As for seeing my balls, they are always on the fairway. Unlike many I always know where they are and never slice or hook them into harms way.

LOL Lincoln or Washington or Lowell?

Lincoln, summer school at Lowell one time.

My wife and I have gone to Arizona the past four years to watch a few spring training games. Never again.
Of course not everyone in Arizona is a RW fringer, but too many - including the governor and members of the legislature are.
The only positive thing we saw this year were signs in busineses in Flagstaff stating, "NO FIREARMS!". At least some in Arizona are real Americans and understand the real meaning of freedom and libery.

It's your right...but it's silly. Really silly. I'm going to Phoenix in late June for a volleyball festival....despite the over abundance of portable speeding cameras all over AZ freeways. But I AM bringing my passport in case.

My wife and I have gone to Arizona the past four years to watch a few spring training games. Never again.
Of course not everyone in Arizona is a RW fringer, but too many - including the governor and members of the legislature are.
The only positive thing we saw this year were signs in busineses in Flagstaff stating, "NO FIREARMS!". At least some in Arizona are real Americans and understand the real meaning of freedom and libery.

It's your right...but it's silly. Really silly. I'm going to Phoenix in late June for a volleyball festival....despite the over abundance of portable speeding cameras all over AZ freeways. But I AM bringing my passport in case.

Be careful of the quickly changing speed limits. Especially in flagstaff!

Actually, in honor of the fact that Arizona has the balls to do right by their CITIZENS, the wife and I have decided to start loooking for a vacation property near Scottsdale. Some great golf courses in that area, as well as some great dirt bike riding areas. My Pings and KTM 400 will get some serious usage. And the best part is, we'll be contributing to the local economy. Helping to keep our fellow LEGAL citizens employed. It's the american way!

BTW, WryBOY. My wife happens to be a moderate dem. Just goes to show that not all dem's are anti-american fuckin' whackjobs like you!

I suggest Scottsdale in August, and a tee time around noon. On the other hand I'll play Harding or Lincoln or either of the Olympic Club courses in August and wear a wind breaker and shorts. BTW Lincoln GC and the Presidio GC are equal to anything on the Monterey Pennisula.
Being anti-NeoCon, anti-Bush and anti-RW Fringer does not make me anti-American. No more than you being a partisan RW hack makes you pro-American or a patriot.
Hey WryBoy!.....What was that you were asking about my beloved Dodgers a couple o' weeks back?

Kinda blew up in your face, eh buddy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dodgers? :rofl:

I suggest Scottsdale in August, and a tee time around noon. On the other hand I'll play Harding or Lincoln or either of the Olympic Club courses in August and wear a wind breaker and shorts. BTW Lincoln GC and the Presidio GC are equal to anything on the Monterey Pennisula.
Being anti-NeoCon, anti-Bush and anti-RW Fringer does not make me anti-American. No more than you being a partisan RW hack makes you pro-American or a patriot.
Hey WryBoy!.....What was that you were asking about my beloved Dodgers a couple o' weeks back?

Kinda blew up in your face, eh buddy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dodgers? :rofl:
Yeah, Pat!....The Dodgers!

When was the last time the Padres won a world series?

What did the Dodgers just do to the Padres this past weekend?

Once again, our resident poser and pervert makes an ass out of IT'S self!...But hey, "THAT'S PAT!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Only if you can see your balls through the fog :lol:

I actually prefer a cabana at the Phonetician at noon.

Yeah, we can see how much the citizens of SF enjoyed their illegal immigrant brothers, right up until they were murdered by them.

What are you talking about?

So now we see how leftist boycotts work: all flash and trashtalk, and no substance.

Seattle tries to horn in on the spotlight by having a unanimous city council vote to punish Arizona . . . by boycotting everything EXCEPT the only real business contract they have with an Arizona company.

LA shoots its fat mouth off about sticking it to us with a boycott . . . and then is shocked and outraged when we offer to make their boycott meaningful by canceling the 25% of Los Angeles' electric power that we provide.

So basically, these gasbags had no intention of actually boycotting anything of any value. They just wanted to garner some publicity at Arizona's expense, excoriate us in the national press, and continue happily basking in our services.

Hypocrite, thy name is liberal.

So now we see how leftist boycotts work: all flash and trashtalk, and no substance.

Seattle tries to horn in on the spotlight by having a unanimous city council vote to punish Arizona . . . by boycotting everything EXCEPT the only real business contract they have with an Arizona company.

LA shoots its fat mouth off about sticking it to us with a boycott . . . and then is shocked and outraged when we offer to make their boycott meaningful by canceling the 25% of Los Angeles' electric power that we provide.

So basically, these gasbags had no intention of actually boycotting anything of any value. They just wanted to garner some publicity at Arizona's expense, excoriate us in the national press, and continue happily basking in our services.

And lets not forget san francisco who cant provide paychecks for some of its pet liberal programs. Payroll is done by a AZ company.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They are desperately trying to find a work around for that one! Yes we will allow that ONE exception.

Last edited:

And lets not forget san francisco who cant provide paychecks for some of its pet liberal programs. Payroll is done by a AZ company.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They are desperately trying to find a work around for that one! Yes we will allow that ONE exception.

Oh, and there's a poll online about whether Arizona should have the "right" to stop selling power to LA? I love it. They're strong and noble for boycotting US, but we shouldn't be able to boycott them back?

More hypocrisy.

ROFLMAO

wow, LA wants to go without the electricity????

ROFLMAO

Nope, that's the point. They want the kudos for their "strong moral stance" in boycotting us, without actually having to do without the things they most need from us. We point out what they need to do without to ACTUALLY be boycotting Arizona, and they piss in their thongs.

ROFLMAO

Nope, that's the point. They want the kudos for their "strong moral stance" in boycotting us, without actually having to do without the things they most need from us. We point out what they need to do without to ACTUALLY be boycotting Arizona, and they piss in their thongs.
well, it would serve them right if AZ decided to boycott them back

Be careful of the quickly changing speed limits. Especially in flagstaff!

haha yeah.:eusa_whistle:

ROFLMAO

Pssssst...I got a bit of an update to Arizona not selling California electricty. Wanna read about it? You two REALLY REALLY REALLY LOOK LIKE IDIOTS!

:lol:

Last edited:

ROFLMAO

Pssssst...I got a bit of an update to Arizona not selling California electricty. Wanna read about it? You two REALLY REALLY REALLY LOOK LIKE IDIOTS!

:lol:
hey, dipshit, it was LA that said they wanted to boycott

one day you might actually wake up and understand the concept

I find boycotts silly.

You dont hurt the intended people (government) you hurt the middle class who have nothing to do with this

but hey, whatever :eusa_whistle:

Actually, in honor of the fact that Arizona has the balls to do right by their CITIZENS, the wife and I have decided to start loooking for a vacation property near Scottsdale. Some great golf courses in that area, as well as some great dirt bike riding areas. My Pings and KTM 400 will get some serious usage. And the best part is, we'll be contributing to the local economy. Helping to keep our fellow LEGAL citizens employed. It's the american way!

BTW, WryBOY. My wife happens to be a moderate dem. Just goes to show that not all dem's are anti-american fuckin' whackjobs like you!

It's the being anti-intelligence part that fucks you, bub.

It's the being anti-intelligence part that fucks you, bub.
LMAO!.....fucking classic!:lol:

Forum List

Back