BOYCOTT APPLE. Tim Cook, CEO, opposes Indiana's religious freedom law.

Instead of boycotting Apple (which as far as we know, doesn't behead or stone to death LGBTs), why don't the Libtards boycott Gasoline? We get so much of it from the Middle East, where gays are truly discriminated against in a lethal manner.

So what do you use to get around? And what does it run on?

jetsons.jpg

I'm not the one with my panties in a twist over Religious Freedom - and I'd rather that we Frack and Drill domestic sources instead of buying any oil from the Middle East.

I've been boycotting Apple for years... I try to avoid hyper-proprietary operating system environments.

Then please disengage your browser for Google Chrome and MS Explorer. Let's be consistent.
Nahhhhhh... Google Chrome is free, uncluttered, and Google serves it up as an Open Systems -like product... anybody can write to its specs, without begging "Mother may I?' from Apple and those like it. It's why Apple lost the battle for the business desktop, way back in the 80s.

Instead of boycotting Apple (which as far as we know, doesn't behead or stone to death LGBTs), why don't the Libtards boycott Gasoline? We get so much of it from the Middle East, where gays are truly discriminated against in a lethal manner.

jetsons.jpg

I'm not the one with my panties in a twist over Religious Freedom - and I'd rather that we Frack and Drill domestic sources instead of buying any oil from the Middle East.

I've been boycotting Apple for years... I try to avoid hyper-proprietary operating system environments.

Then please disengage your browser for Google Chrome and MS Explorer. Let's be consistent.

I already have, hun. I avoid GOOG like the plague - and MS Explorer is a security nightmare.
IE is, indeed, a security nightmare, and, from what I hear, M$ is giving up on IE...

jetsons.jpg

I already have, hun. I avoid GOOG like the plague - and MS Explorer is a security nightmare.
IE is, indeed, a security nightmare, and, from what I hear, M$ is giving up on IE...

That is correct. M$FT announced it is end-of-lifing IE.

Republicans don't understand that when they take other people's freedom away, they threaten their own.

So why do democrats support affirmative action? That's taking away freedom from straight white males.

Remember when USMB Republicans during the Romney/Obama election said that gays were now welcome in the GOP? That the GOP doesn't discriminate anymore? That the GOP is modern and they don't hate gays? Remember that? I remember how many times I was called liar when I said the GOP hates gays.

What do you have to say now?

I say you hate straight white males. If not then explain why you support affirmative action that discriminates against them. THINK

Remember when USMB Republicans during the Romney/Obama election said that gays were now welcome in the GOP? That the GOP doesn't discriminate anymore? That the GOP is modern and they don't hate gays? Remember that? I remember how many times I was called liar when I said the GOP hates gays.

What do you have to say now?

I say you hate straight white males. If not then explain why you support affirmative action that discriminates against them. THINK

you won't get a straight answer for that. It not only discriminates against straight, whites males. you can throw white, Asian. latino, women in that too

but but. that's why I can't stand hypocrites...they have no problem with discrimination against other people

Remember when USMB Republicans during the Romney/Obama election said that gays were now welcome in the GOP? That the GOP doesn't discriminate anymore? That the GOP is modern and they don't hate gays? Remember that? I remember how many times I was called liar when I said the GOP hates gays. What do you have to say now?
Pence and Indiana GOP's behavior if repeated elsewhere in the country will cost the party the election. The Dems will keep the presidency and take the Senate again.

Clinton and the GOP Congress were wrong then as now.

This can only end badly for the social conservatives, a righteous judgment against their hatred in the guise of Christ's love.

Bought watches for the 17 kids and grand kids of age to use them well. Babs and I already have ours.

Republicans don't understand that when they take other people's freedom away, they threaten their own.

So why do democrats support affirmative action? That's taking away freedom from straight white males.
And giving it to white females (who use it the most). Not our fault that white women beat you out every time.

Dafuck's any of this got to do with "child molesters"?

Hey einstein. The priest scandal showed that nearly all pervs are child molesters. OPEN YOUR EYES

Dafuck's that mean? You think child molestation is the only kind of perversion, is that what you're trying to babble incoherently?

Priests...
Pervs..
Child molesters...

What daffuck do ANY of the above have to do with Apple or the state of Indiana?

Forum List

Back