BOYCOTT APPLE. Tim Cook, CEO, opposes Indiana's religious freedom law.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The priest scandal proved that perverts are almost always child molesters and businesses certainly have a right to keep such horrible criminals out of their stores.

Tim Cook Apple Will Oppose Bills Like Indiana s Religious Freedom Law - NBC News

Apple Chief Executive Tim Cook on Sunday broadened his criticism of a new law in Indiana, which opponents say could be used to discriminate against gay people, to other states that he says have similar laws.

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence signed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act into law Thursday, sparking an outcry from those, including Cook, who say it could be used to protect businesses that refuse to serve gay people. The law's supporters say it will prevent the government from forcing business owners from providing services that go against their religious beliefs.

Last edited:
Unlike the loons on the left I'll respect Cook's stance. Besides I've seen how the left's "boycotts" work, whoever they go after ends up doing better business (see Chik Fil La)

PS Apple products are decent but way over priced.

HAHA, good luck with that. And that is coming from someone who has never purchased an Apple product.

• Banned
HAHA, good luck with that. And that is coming from someone who has never purchased an Apple product.

HAHA. It appears the idea of an apple boycott really scares you. As well it should. Most people don't like child molesters and Apple needs to rethink its support for them.

American liberals want the same kind of religious freedom enjoyed in China.

The apple watch is going to be a disaster regardless of whatever Tim Cook says.

HAHA. It appears the idea of an apple boycott really scares you. As well it should. Most people don't like child molesters and Apple needs to rethink its support for them.
Wrong. I have nothing invested in Apple. The idea that a boycott of Apple is going to take place and be successful here is laughable.

I boycotted Apple after my last product died, and they all have. My ipod didn't make it much past a year. My Macbook pro died (the dvd drive was warped anyway). My iMac died (lots of swollen capacitors).

My Samsung phone works great for a fraction of the cost, as does my Samsung tablet. And my desktop runs great with Linux. It's a better Mac. I do use the Cairo dock that I liked that Apple used. You don't need to spend Apple fees to be up to date with quality hardware and apps.

"BOYCOTT APPLE. Tim Cook, CEO, opposes Indiana's religious freedom law."

Snag is the law has nothing to do with 'religious freedom.'

Indiana business owners were already at liberty to deny service to gay Americans for whatever reason prior to the enactment of the measure.

Consequently, the measures exists solely to codify the state's hostility toward gay Americans.

So pursue a boycott against Apple by all means, provided you make it clear that you seek to boycott Apple because its CEO is opposed to discrimination against gay Americans, not religious expression.

He should pack up and hall the rest of his crap over to China he's so worried about what's going on here.

Where's all the wailing about BIG CORP from the left and their intolerant ilk? they don't mind when it's a "BIG CORP" bullying people in the country.

bullies and hypocrites all ROLLED into ONE

The priest scandal proved that perverts are almost always child molesters and businesses certainly have a right to keep such horrible criminals out of their stores.

Tim Cook Apple Will Oppose Bills Like Indiana s Religious Freedom Law - NBC News

Apple Chief Executive Tim Cook on Sunday broadened his criticism of a new law in Indiana, which opponents say could be used to discriminate against gay people, to other states that he says have similar laws.

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence signed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act into law Thursday, sparking an outcry from those, including Cook, who say it could be used to protect businesses that refuse to serve gay people. The law's supporters say it will prevent the government from forcing business owners from providing services that go against their religious beliefs.

Dafuck's any of this got to do with "child molesters"?

Or is this "child molesters" in the same sense that a teenage girl shot in the face becomes a "slut" and a deaf WH employee becomes an "incompetent"?

I've about had it with PC's bullshit. Been creeping toward Mac for a long time. Used to be daunted by the price. Not so much any more. Next time, yeah we're going in. Maybe soon.

Forum List

Back